BAExcitement75

Wait Time 😩😩

July will be here before you know it!!! My first consult is booked for July 22nd and its ALL i can think about!!! Don't know what i will be like when i book in to have the procedure... im thinking around mid/late September. 

Can i ask who is your surgeon? and what size are you looking at having?

I've been researching and looking into having this done for about 6 years now and have always put hubs and the kids first..... but no more! I've decided that i need to be looked after too!

All the best..

19 hours ago, BAExcitement75 said:

Have had several consults & found the surgeon I like but now have to wait till July for my BL/BA.......nearly have $$$ saved and was hoping for May but no available dates 😩😭 Just needing to have a cry & whinge 😥😥

Hi there 😊

Can I ask who your chosen surgeon is and where are you going for your surgeries? 

19 hours ago, fitmumof5 said:

Hi there 😊

Can I ask who your chosen surgeon is and where are you going for your surgeries? 

I've decided to go with Dr Stradwick on the Gold Coast. I got all similar advice from 2 other surgeons all within a similar price range but my gut feeling was to go with him. I'd prefer someone closer to home, I'm on the Sunshine Coast, but it really just means a couple of days on the Goldie. I wasn't fussed on one PS here & the other couldn't even bother to get back to me when I enquired about a consult. A shame but that's how it goes . So now to wait for July, gives me more time to get to my goal weight 😀😀

16 hours ago, Cupcake85 said:

That's a shame about the wait time but it should go quickly. Why not put yourself on the cancellation list? You never know you may get a call asking if you can come in earlier. 

I thought about it but easier to organise with my work if I plan the date. I was hoping for May as June is my daughters 21st & she's having a party at home. He did have 2 dates available right before her bday but didn't think that was a great idea so I'll wait till July. Come to terms with it now 😉😉

thanks for the advice though xx

On 3/15/2016 at 8:08 AM, BAExcitement75 said:

I've decided to go with Dr Stradwick on the Gold Coast. I got all similar advice from 2 other surgeons all within a similar price range but my gut feeling was to go with him. I'd prefer someone closer to home, I'm on the Sunshine Coast, but it really just means a couple of days on the Goldie. I wasn't fussed on one PS here & the other couldn't even bother to get back to me when I enquired about a consult. A shame but that's how it goes . So now to wait for July, gives me more time to get to my goal weight 😀😀

I thought about it but easier to organise with my work if I plan the date. I was hoping for May as June is my daughters 21st & she's having a party at home. He did have 2 dates available right before her bday but didn't think that was a great idea so I'll wait till July. Come to terms with it now 😉😉

thanks for the advice though xx

Im also on the sunshine coast and just started my journey to find a surgeon for my BL/BA. Im glad i saw your post, i better start moving as i want to be done in August.

Do you mind if I ask what you are paying. I am budgeting $12,000 ish.

20 hours ago, TamaraHill said:

Im also on the sunshine coast and just started my journey to find a surgeon for my BL/BA. Im glad i saw your post, i better start moving as i want to be done in August.

Do you mind if I ask what you are paying. I am budgeting $12,000 ish.

Hi TamaraHill

I am paying $13,500 but after rebate from private health & Medicare out of pocket about $11k. I did have a consult with a PS on the Sunny Coast but didn't feel comfortable & the other PS my GP recommended didn't get back to me for a consult. So happy with Dr S, feel so comfortable with him & his practice manager Lisa. 

I went through Cosmeditours who put me onto Dr S. 

Good luck & happy to answer any questions 😀

Oh & am having surgery on 1/8, mix up when booking but that's ok. 

On 4/8/2016 at 4:50 PM, BAExcitement75 said:

Hi TamaraHill

I am paying $13,500 but after rebate from private health & Medicare out of pocket about $11k. I did have a consult with a PS on the Sunny Coast but didn't feel comfortable & the other PS my GP recommended didn't get back to me for a consult. So happy with Dr S, feel so comfortable with him & his practice manager Lisa. 

I went through Cosmeditours who put me onto Dr S. 

Good luck & happy to answer any questions 😀

Oh & am having surgery on 1/8, mix up when booking but that's ok. 

Thanks for your reply. Im sure as i get deeper in the progress ill have heaps to ask so thanks for the offer to answer questions.

Im already excited and very nervous LOL

Hello,

How did your operation go? are you happy with the results. Ive narrowed my surgery down to Dr S or Dr richardson.

I needed to wait as it was more $ than i was expecting. So now I need to wait till Aug this year.

Thank you.