haaayley

Sizing Experts - Girls with similar stats! Help :)

Anyone here have similar stats to me who could shed some light on this topic for me as I'm really nervous? Im about 165cm, 54/55kg and am currently a 10B, wanting to end up around a D/DD, and am wanting a little bit of a fake look but not to fake at the same time if that makes sense :)

So iv'e decided to go with Craig Rubinstein for my BA. His recommended Textured, silicone and round implants, under the muscle for me which I'm pretty happy with. Was going to go with High profile, but not to sure if I should consider maybe going moderate plus?

Now with sizing for implants I was looking at 325cc but now I'm thinking maybe 350cc.

Im really scared to go too big but then I dont want to wake up and not see much of a difference after spending a lot of money.

Thanks in advance girls :)

I'm a similar size 165cm, 52kg and was a 10a. 350/375cc has taken me to a 10dd. Not everyone wishes they'd gone bigger, I'm very happy wth my size. Depending on what I wear sometimes they are obviously fake but I can also dress to make them look completely natural. 

325 or even 350cc with your stats won't give you anywhere near 'a bit of a fake look'....more like a natural result (especially if you go under the muscle, you'll lose a good 40cc-50cc in size)....you need to go bigger with your height, weight and current bra size to get closer to 'a bit of a fake look'... :) 

I've seen this many times before on similar body types like yours - the other ladies are absolutely right x

If you want a "bit of a fake" look I would strongly suggest you consider min 400cc and def at least High profile. Prob more 450-500 even. 

Im 167cm and normally 58kg but around 62kg at the moment. I will probably be getting 460hp. That's what I had agreed on at consult but had to put of surgery for now. Here is my pic with Sizers 460hp nagor. (Actually this is at consult at TBI and I was given 420hp implant to try in to give look of 460hp under muscle)  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This is also trying in the SAME implant (420hp nagor impleo) at different consult with someone else. Only have one in my top and other side is my actual boob lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I am also currently playing the sizing game! I have taken home a 370cc teardrop ultra high profile to play around with however I am already thinking I want bigger, and I am after a DD. You might want to consider bigger if you are after a somewhat fake look :)

I wonder what everyone considers to be the 'fake look'? I think most implants, even the smaller ones, have somewhat of a fake look because of the upper pole, side boob and just the fullness of them. Especially without a bra on just because of where they sit without the support of being pushed up.

I am one of the ones who wishes that I got smaller. I feel mine are too big for me. I am 59kgs 165cm with broad shoulders, small waist and decent hips. I have 370 teardrop, dual plane placement. I am only at week 3 p/o and can't stop thinking about downsizing. Really wish that I had got smaller implants.

I trusted the surgeon with selecting my size from my inspo boob folder but should have gone with my gut and got smaller. I kept calling him to check that this sizing wasn't going to be too big. They are nothing like the vectra imaging which I had a feeling they wouldn't so didn't really focus on the vectras....and also not very similar to the rice sizers. I am hoping them are going to get smaller looking with they d & f more?! Or....maybe I just need to get used to them :(

I def say go the bigger ones. Our stats are identical except I was an A to begin and I got 390cc for a D cup in the end, but if I wanted more of a fake look I would have gone bigger. So I would say the bigger of the two most likely will get you the D but don't focus too much on the cup size. I say at least the 350cc. You can check out my pics if you like

168cm 57kgs 450 HP . I think I have achieved "the kinda fake look " I have only had one person notice I've had them done and I'm a 10 F . Seriously there is a difference between and actual D cup and looking like a D cup   . Clothes on I think I look more like a C cup bikini probably look like a D . I think the only reason they look fake is because no one my age has such perky tits without having had a boob job . I went the biggest I could in HP . I could have gone 520 XHP but I really think that would have looked too fake for my liking . Asking your surgeon whats the biggest you can go might help you decide . I went in with it in my mind  I was going to go either one up from the minimum or one down from my biggest. Someone on this forum gave me some very good advice . Ask yourself would you be upset if you went to big or too small? Hope you helps you . Good luck 😀

On 3/17/2016 at 8:15 PM, Sarinka said:

I am one of the ones who wishes that I got smaller. I feel mine are too big for me. I am 59kgs 165cm with broad shoulders, small waist and decent hips. I have 370 teardrop, dual plane placement. I am only at week 3 p/o and can't stop thinking about downsizing. Really wish that I had got smaller implants.

I trusted the surgeon with selecting my size from my inspo boob folder but should have gone with my gut and got smaller. I kept calling him to check that this sizing wasn't going to be too big. They are nothing like the vectra imaging which I had a feeling they wouldn't so didn't really focus on the vectras....and also not very similar to the rice sizers. I am hoping them are going to get smaller looking with they d & f more?! Or....maybe I just need to get used to them :(

If it makes you feel better I am 165cm tall, 51kg. I got 350cc and now at 5 weeks post op I have noticed that the left one has shrunk heaps compared to the right one. I figure the left one is more indicative of what the end result will be and there is quite a lot of difference between the look at 3 weeks vs the look at 5 weeks. I am thinking that they will probably shrink further. ALthought I was really happy with the size up until now.. now I am wishing I went a bit bigger..like 400cc. So I would say don't worry until you give it another month to see if they shrink once the swelling goes down.

On 16 March 2016 at 6:19 PM, sullengirl said:

bigger, bigger, BIGGER.

Go the biggest you can, avoid the regrets.

good idea! hearing everyone talk about boob greed is making me think that :)

On 16 March 2016 at 6:23 PM, Bellaaa said:

I'm 161cm and 54-55kg. I got 590 measured 10e but really there not that big. Perfect for my frame. I would of got bigger if I could. But get the bigger size it's not much difference at all and then that way you won't have wished yootgot the bigger size. 

Oh wow! yeah better then regretting it 

On 16 March 2016 at 6:27 PM, Kinekla said:

I'm a similar size 165cm, 52kg and was a 10a. 350/375cc has taken me to a 10dd. Not everyone wishes they'd gone bigger, I'm very happy wth my size. Depending on what I wear sometimes they are obviously fake but I can also dress to make them look completely natural. 

thats good to hear then, i had picked 350 but think i'll be going with the 375 now! At least you can dress them to suit either look :)

On 16 March 2016 at 8:43 PM, donatella said:

You already say like 'bit of fake look'. You won't get this with either 325 or 350 although you will measure a DD but probably look like a C. Do you have any photos of your wish look? 

I have a couple, i want that perky sort of big look but i dont want them overly big if that makes sense at all (:

On 16 March 2016 at 9:38 PM, Emmabree said:

325 or even 350cc with your stats won't give you anywhere near 'a bit of a fake look'....more like a natural result (especially if you go under the muscle, you'll lose a good 40cc-50cc in size)....you need to go bigger with your height, weight and current bra size to get closer to 'a bit of a fake look'... :) 

I've seen this many times before on similar body types like yours - the other ladies are absolutely right x

Yeah I've heard going under the muscle you lose a bit so thinking i'll need to go a bit bigger, its so hard deciding because everyones results seem so different, guess going bigger it will save a lot of regret later on x

On 16 March 2016 at 10:20 AM, jinx369 said:

If you want a "bit of a fake" look I would strongly suggest you consider min 400cc and def at least High profile. Prob more 450-500 even. 

Im 167cm and normally 58kg but around 62kg at the moment. I will probably be getting 460hp. That's what I had agreed on at consult but had to put of surgery for now. Here is my pic with Sizers 460hp nagor. (Actually this is at consult at TBI and I was given 420hp implant to try in to give look of 460hp under muscle)  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This is also trying in the SAME implant (420hp nagor impleo) at different consult with someone else. Only have one in my top and other side is my actual boob lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh thank you for the photos! they will look great I'm sure :) yeah thinking i'll need to go bigger, my only thing is that they are going to feel so heavy, decided on 375cc so hopefully they still look alright

On 17 March 2016 at 9:15 PM, Sarinka said:

Oh really? hopefully after a little longer you start to like them! might get better in time :) what look were you after? Im going with the 375 instead of the 350 but was more worried about the weight and it looking silly cause i dont have broad shoulders. did you find them to feel heavy?

@haaayley for your first BA no matter how many cc's you get there not going to be 'too big'. i believe that the sizes are deceiving.. 400 might sound big but it's really not once it's in and you have clothes on.. I measure an e cup but compared to a natural e they look no where near that size . I could take photos close up to make them look huge but if you see them with my whole body they dont look big at all. Especially for our height and weight!

On 18 March 2016 at 8:03 PM, Len82 said:

I def say go the bigger ones. Our stats are identical except I was an A to begin and I got 390cc for a D cup in the end, but if I wanted more of a fake look I would have gone bigger. So I would say the bigger of the two most likely will get you the D but don't focus too much on the cup size. I say at least the 350cc. You can check out my pics if you like

Thank you heaps! added you now :) so i decided on the 350 although my surgery is monday and he will also have 375 there so i think I'm now leaning towards the bigger size! 

On 18 March 2016 at 10:17 PM, Minnie Mouse said:

168cm 57kgs 450 HP . I think I have achieved "the kinda fake look " I have only had one person notice I've had them done and I'm a 10 F . Seriously there is a difference between and actual D cup and looking like a D cup   . Clothes on I think I look more like a C cup bikini probably look like a D . I think the only reason they look fake is because no one my age has such perky tits without having had a boob job . I went the biggest I could in HP . I could have gone 520 XHP but I really think that would have looked too fake for my liking . Asking your surgeon whats the biggest you can go might help you decide . I went in with it in my mind  I was going to go either one up from the minimum or one down from my biggest. Someone on this forum gave me some very good advice . Ask yourself would you be upset if you went to big or too small? Hope you helps you . Good luck 😀

Yeah my surgeon doesn't want me going much bigger then 350, so 375 will be the biggest i can go so probably best to go with that so i have no regrets! Yeah i think id be upset if they were too small, thank you heaps :)

3 minutes ago, Bellaaa said:

@haaayley for your first BA no matter how many cc's you get there not going to be 'too big'. i believe that the sizes are deceiving.. 400 might sound big but it's really not once it's in and you have clothes on.. I measure an e cup but compared to a natural e they look no where near that size . I could take photos close up to make them look huge but if you see them with my whole body they dont look big at all. Especially for our height and weight!

Yeah since reading everyone else stats and results it seems cup sizing, implant sizing and what they actually look like are all completely different! i thought an e would be way to big but if an e size only looks like a DD then maybe it wouldn't be so bad haha

5 minutes ago, haaayley said:

Thank you heaps! added you now :) so i decided on the 350 although my surgery is monday and he will also have 375 there so i think I'm now leaning towards the bigger size! 

Yeah my surgeon doesn't want me going much bigger then 350, so 375 will be the biggest i can go so probably best to go with that so i have no regrets! Yeah i think id be upset if they were too small, thank you heaps :)

Yeah since reading everyone else stats and results it seems cup sizing, implant sizing and what they actually look like are all completely different! i thought an e would be way to big but if an e size only looks like a DD then maybe it wouldn't be so bad haha

It's all what kind of look your after really.. But many people go back to get bigger so I got the biggest I could fit so I don't have that problem but I want bigger already! Good luck :-) 

Yeah i think thats why I'm gonna go with the 375 instead, and apparently there isn't much difference between the 2, thats a good idea, hopefully i dont get boob greed haha, and thank you :)

On 16 March 2016 at 9:20 AM, jinx369 said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

What was your breast width. I was only offered moderate profile as my breadth width is 14.5cm

Well to fit a high profile's diameter I would have to go 560cc or something like that. As you go higher in profile the diameter gets smaller so then you need a larger volume implant to fit the diameter. Does that make sense to you?

And from what I've seen a moderate profile in Nagor is the same as a mod plus in mentor 

I'm also of the opinion that you should go as big as you possibly can!

I know I did and I was very happy with my results... I have since had another baby and am trying for one more, but after that I would like to go bigger again!

I noted that sullengirl has 915cc silicone and was wondering if anybody here knows where or how she got such large silicone implants? Reason i ask is because my own research has shown that 800 cc is generally the largest silicone implants made, with one make going as high as 850cc.

So hearing that sullengirl has 915 cc makes me wonder why i can't seem to find any info online about such large silicone implants?

I have messaged sullengirl a short while ago, so hopefully she can shed some light on this for me.

On 7 May 2016 at 8:43 AM, Cuddlybear said:

What was your breast width. I was only offered moderate profile as my breadth width is 14.5cm

Mine is 12.7cm. So being that yours is 14.5. That is on the larger side so you can always go Hp or xhp but it will be more cc than most girls for that profile. 560HP nagor is 13.3cm