Sarinka

Neck Wrinkle Treatments

Just to let you all know. I have had a go at RF Fractional Laser and had some really great results. LCA has special at the moment and got my face done too. No more fine lines and neck is so tight :) x

That sounds great Sarinka. Was there a downtime involved?    MOST of all, how painful was it??

I have just had a Ultraform treatment with minimal result, no more, too painful and $2600.- for 2 treatments

It depends on the depth and types of the lines/wrinkles in the neck. 
Botox has been shown to be marginally effective for reducing vertical neckbands, but horizontal neck wrinkles will not benefit from either of these injections. Botox relaxes muscles, and have no use in wrinkles formed by collagen and elastin deficiency.
Invasive treatments like Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), laser skin tightening, and light peels can also help reduce the neck lines and wrinkles.
Nonlaser treatments like intense pulsed light (IPL), light emitting diodes (LEDs), and photodynamic therapy (PDT) are not quite as effective for deep wrinkle reduction. They may reduce fine lines, but they will not reduce deep neck wrinkles.
Lasers skin tightening can reduce horizontal neck lines by increasing collagen production and tightening the skin. Lasers are suitable for patients with a significant amount of skin elasticity. After the age of 60 or thereabout, lasers may be ineffective. 
Chemical peels resurface the skin and reduce the severity of neck wrinkles. For shallow to moderate neck wrinkles, a medium-strength chemical peel may be powerful enough to affect neck wrinkles. 
Finally, a neck lift will also improve the neck wrinkles, but is often best in conjunction with those other treatments. 

13 hours ago, pink butterfly said:

I have been doing the dermal rolling at home over the past year and I have noticed a big difference in my neck. I also use Retinol A cream.

I've just recently started using a Retinol A cream on my neck also so will see how it goes, where did you get your dermal roller from if you dont mind me asking 

9 hours ago, Wanting boobs said:

I've just recently started using a Retinol A cream on my neck also so will see how it goes, where did you get your dermal roller from if you dont mind me asking 

I bought my 0.2mm from Brazilian Beauty and the beauty salon assistant showed me how to use it. I only use that once a week at night. Then about 6 months later, I bought a 0.5mm which I only use monthly. I personally wouldn't buy any larger needled dermal rollers as you probably need a numbing cream before use + you could wreck your skin. With either size dermal roller, my skin does go red, warm and can get itchy. But then I use the Retinol A cream and my other creams after the dermal roller treatment. The skin looks like it has been sunburnt but it does subside.

I have been using some of The Ordinary products (one of which is the Retinol A cream) and they are quite cheap. You can get them from the larger Priceline stores.

With the Retinol A cream, it is good to start off with the less powerful creams. I started off with 0.25% Retinol A..........after a few months I went on to the 0.5%.........then 1%..........and now I am on 2%.  The less powerful creams I bought off Ebay.

Wow thanks for  all that great info @pink butterfly will definitely look into the dermal rollers and yea im using a .5% on my skin a.t.m i got it from my beauty salon and when i run out my therapist suggested i try the 1% next but might have to look at Priceline for the cheaper ones as hers is a little pricy.