Sign in to follow this  
New girl

Third time around and freaking out!

Hi all,

I had my first augmentation in September 2012, I went 315ml mod profile tear drop overs.

i was always borderline lift but dr (cosmetic surgeon said implants will work without the lift).

six months later I had revision as they were sagging. I went to 360 hp teardrop, dual plane.

They just came out looking fat and not great. Within a few months I knew the larger implants hadn't solved the issue. 

I had a lot of trust in that dr and am not one to make a big deal but when I eventually went back he suggested bigger to fix or go see Dr Richardson. 

Off to dr r I went who of course suggested a lift with replacement implants as my current implants had moved and had developed CC resulting in a very square looking bottom.

ive explained that I don't want big boobs, just perky boobs. Based on that info Dr R has said 300, round, mod profile under the muscle.

ive had two consults, I'm going to see the nurse this week to ask some more questions about size as I think 300 may be a little small for my frame and I may regret going that size. 

Im booked in for surgery on the 8th of April. 

Please some advice of how recovery will be for me??? 

I'm devastated that I have to go through all of this again. (Not to mention the expense!) 

I am so sorry to hear of your trouble. It just doesn't seem fair. I am going for my first (and hopefully final) BA 8th April.

I expect the recovery will be similar to the other times but you have the advantage of being prepared. 

I really hope it all works out for you. 

300 seems small, under the muscle will compress the implant and can make it look about 50cc smaller I had sagging and loose skin and had the option of a large implant to avoid a lift... so I went with 550cc high profile under the muscle and the look perfectly natural, I am glad I did not go with a smaller size.