mysmallboobies

Post op boredom question

Hi everyone! This is a little non boobie related, well it is kinda related in a six-degrees-of-Kevin-bacon sort of way. I'm 6 days post-op, yay! But I'm also 6 days, going insane! I'm so bored. 

Just wondering if any of you amazing ladies have suggestions for fashion inspiration insta accounts I can follow? With new boobs comes new responsibilities of being the best damn looking version of myself I can possible be, so I'll need a new wardrobe STAT!! 😃

12 minutes ago, BA-finally said:

I follow boohoo, ice design, pop cherry, tigermist, babyboofashion and muraboutique that's all I can think of at the moment lol

i also got Netflix for when I was recovering 

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have a look.

I have a whole bunch of various movies and TV series to watch but I'm an ADHD toddler disguised as an adult, I don't do sitting still very well and get very bored! But thanks for giving me some tips! I hope you are well xx

10 minutes ago, Summer said:

@Sam Sugar what meds you on ? I'm scared of getting pain but my meds also make me feel nauseous and dizzy ! Boobs look massive 

How are you Summer? Ive been given Valium, antibiotics, endone, panadol and an anti inflammatory. I only take the Endone at night because it does make me drowsy. Make sure you stay on top of it because you will feel awful. The Valium will help as a muscle relaxant and endone & panadol with the most pain. You will feel a bit drowsy but just rest and sleep if you need to. 

I have a list of "activities" that'll keep me occupied post op (as I haven't had my surgery yet) however my list might seem a little childish :p:

Colouring books, cheap canvas and paint from the dollar store, puzzles, borrowing bfs games, and the obvious list of TV shows / movies I've always been interested in.

@Gold.KC I got out of surgery this morning and am finding that my arms are quite sore to move. I packed a coloring book too but am not yet up to it and the drugs affect my concentration. So far it's been TV movies and looking at boob pics as I can't wait for them to settle and pain to subside x

@Summer oh congratulations !!

oh yes I definitely didn't expect to be able to draw, colour or paint straight away! But it would be great if I could ;) 

Could also try Spotify and browse "Word" where you can listen to novels, not my cup of tea but for you book lovers out there that can't muster up the concentration to read due to drugs :) 

Do you guys not read books!

I basically consumed a tonne of ebooks while laying around the pool with cocktails and bar snacks.  Mainly chick lit that didn't require a lot of brain function - nothing too heavy. In between I went shopping and sightseeing and spent a lot of time browsing this forum of course ☺

@DeepBlueSea70 I am an interstate patient so living away from home at the moment and was limited to carry on luggage.. Super hard as I have a week in Sydney. Had surgery yesterday at 7am. Was pretty drugged up yesterday and very little pain. But brain function was pretty slow. Am hoping to go for a little walk today with my husband and 11yr daughter. Just see how the pain is. I tried to open my bottle of Valium last night and ended up in tears from the pain of pushing and twisting the lid... Husband to the rescue! 

Once  I get home I can relax a bit more and I will settle into books by the pool 😊🌞🏊🏻