August 2016 BA Roll Call!

4 hours ago, Starlet said:

I was just thinking last night what to do with my existing bras as they probably won't fit anymore,I've got some nice expensive ones it seems like such a waste to throw them away 😔

You could always donate them to the salvos?

On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 10:14 PM, Uniquely Designed said:

That is awesome about the cms you have lost! That is one of the big things about me going over or under the muscle. He said I could do both and I love the idea of less pain and not having the weird feeling of implants moving when you work out upper body. I just worry about breast feeding in the future (5 years or so down the track) as if I have more chance if I go under I will probably do that. I do need to ask him what he thinks.

I am travelling from the northern suburbs of Melbourne so maybe an hour and a half to get there. I need to book the accommodation but not sure what the name was or if I should book the night before if it is an early appointment. 

I have gone through a bit of a freak out with money and such lately as I am getting married in March and we just bought land and I sometimes wonder if it is selfish for me to do this or if I should put the money towards a house, but I am back on track with wanting boobs done again haha.

Hey, sorry I've been a slack with replying. I asked about breast feeding and he said he personally doesn't think it matters because the implant goes under all the glands used in breast feeding so it doesn't alter how they work. From what I've read in this forum Rahdons 'preference' seems to be overs and he told me he does maybe 1 in 4 as unders, so then taking into consideration all the amazing reviews he has I'd say quite a few would be overs and the girls sound happy. I told him if I did more research and freaked out about overs I might change my mind and he said that's fine and that I could even tell him the day of surgery so he will go either way which is good.

I have booked at Devlin apartments. It was the only really nice one that had free cancelation on booking.com so I just wanted to secure it but then realised today it's 4 and a half stars so I'll stick with it to make the whole experience fancy haha. 

That's a tough one but land and eventually house we have our whole lives to pay off. How bad is it how much it plays on your mind though. I keep having mini freak outs too. I haven't told my mum yet lol, she will be fine but she'll worry too much so I will tell her two weeks beforehand and so between now and then I have been having the quietest weekends so that I can also be like, and look how much money I've saved! Haha. 

Congratulations on the wedding! That's so exciting. New boobs would be the perfect touch to your dress I'm sure ;)

@Uniquely Designed

I just tested the tag and it worked so I'll do that instead of quoting next time! 

No supplements for me, just will eat well. I personally wouldn't take anything to thin the blood before surgery, Starlet. My surgeon said don't take Aspirin or the like for a week before surgery, and I'm pretty sure that is because it thins the blood. I think it could cause complications with bleeding during surgery. I would double check before taking anything... 😊

On 23 June 2016 at 2:12 PM, UpsizeMe said:

Hi Girls, I've just joined the group.

I'm booked in for my first consult in July with Dr T and penciled in for surgery on August 24th (9 weeks away)

Looking forward to sharing the countdown with you all.

Here's to bigger boobies :)

Welcome @UpsizeMe 

1 hour ago, Misty01 said:

Does anyone else dream they've had their surgery and then feel sad when they wake up and their boobs are still small haha

Haha I dream I've had surgery all the time! I've even woken up in the night thinking I must lay on my back so I don't hurt my new boobs 😂 

7 hours ago, MissE said:

ha I dream I've had surgery all the time! I've even woken up in the night thinking I must lay on my back so I don't hurt my new boobs 😂 

9 hours ago, Misty01 said:

Does anyone else dream they've had their surgery and then feel sad when they wake up and their boobs are still small haha

Haha OMG what a strange coincidence!! This was me last night!! 

I woke up freaking out thinking I can't be sleeping on my stomach!! Then I was like oh....nevermind hahaha :lol:

21 hours ago, Wowbcscott said:

Have any of you started taking supplements to help heal your body? My doc gave me a list and I've done some research just wondering if anyone was doing any pre op stuff??

Planning to start beginning of July. Will have to check my list but Im a nurse so he was big on Vit c so I don't get sick before hand. Any sign of illness/infection & he will cancel the op 😱😱

21 hours ago, Starlet said:

I take high potency vitiman c and that apparantly helps with wound healing but they advise to stop taking fish oil 6 weeks prior to sugery because it thins the blood 

Sorry, Starlet, I just re read your post and I saw you said stop taking fish oil. I thought you meant start taking it! Sorry, love, you must think I'm a crazy cow! 😱😆

Hahahahaha no worries vlh76 😘 There is so many little things up take into consideration and prepare before the big day,i wish they had a boobie post op meals on wheels service lol 

im going have to make some time in august to prepare some dinners to put in the freezer and do a checklist to make sure everything's ready at home for afterwards 😊

@Misty01 I am so glad to hear that because that was the only thing stopping me from going over. I love everything else about overs especially the quicker recovery time. I will definitely ask him before surgery and probably end up going overs.

I think I am going to book at the Mercure for just the night of as it is literally next door and just book the 2 Queen beds. My Mum is coming to look after me. Have you got someone to come with you?

I literally just half told my Dad yesterday. I was like oh just so you know I am having surgery in August anf he's like what kind of surgery and I said plastic. That is all he knows. My step dad knows and was super against it because he is like why waste your money blah blah. Then Mum messaged me while overseas and said that he was saying they should help pay. Such a turn around haha.

Thanks! So much to plan and save for. I already have the dress, but I tried it on with a super padded bra and its lace up so hopefully my new additions fit in well! :)

Had my second consultation with Dr T on Friday.

Voiced my concerns about being dissatisfied with the size (as everyone always says they wish they went bigger) so he stuck a 440 down my bra- which I loved! 

Am I being too greedy? I literally have no breast tissue at the moment haha I'm all pecs. Will they be too big and uncomfortable long term? 

31 minutes ago, MissAlegre said:

Had my second consultation with Dr T on Friday.

Voiced my concerns about being dissatisfied with the size (as everyone always says they wish they went bigger) so he stuck a 440 down my bra- which I loved! 

Am I being too greedy? I literally have no breast tissue at the moment haha I'm all pecs. Will they be too big and uncomfortable long term? 

Hey @MissAlegre :) Obviously I can't comment because I have no personal experience with that (lol), but my PS said that the bigger you go, the more they get in the way of exercise and gym work so that stopped me from going bigger.  Obviously, you're a gym person so that might be something to consider!  Sorry I can't really offer much more. Good luck 

Im booked in with Dr T on the 1st August!  Coming over from WA and bringing my Mum with me for company/ girl time (and also to bring me food!!) 

If anyone else is going to be around also, would love to have some friends/ go out to lunch maybe! Im staying in an apartment on Bondi beach and its going to be a long week without my girlfriends around!  

Ahhh nervous! Still not sure on size. He recommended 430cc but Im worried its too big for me. Im only about 50kgs with a small frame and currently an A cup! Have another pre-op consult on the 19th of July to have a final chat before hand!

Going to buy some Vit E cream tomorrow to start using pre op for stretch marks :)

On 23 June 2016 at 7:47 PM, BAExcitement75 said:

Hi tilly17

how did you go at your consult? We decided 310cc dual plane with lift 😀

Hi all

Hope you don't mind but I've done a list for August girls. If I've missed you or got your surgeon wrong let me know & I'll change/update it 😀 

Maybe you can find a surgery buddy 😉

1st - BAExcitement75 - Dr Stradwick

blankcanvas - Dr Travloki 

Jfos - Dr Norris

tilly17 - Dr Ashton

4th - vlh76 - Dr Connell

Misty01 - Dr Rahdon

11th - UniquelyDesigned - Dr Rahdon

MissE - Dr Anh

Sunnycoast83 - Dr Miroshnik 

12th - Kathie080 - Dr Lee

14th - 80085 Dr Narupon

17th - MissAlegr - Dr Tavakoli

18th - Starlet - Dr Kahout

ree11 - Dr Miroshnik 

22nd - Wowbcscott - Dr Stradwick 

24th - UpsizeMe - Dr Tavakoli

25th - Natty11 - Dr Miroshnik

29th - Bunnyhop - Dr Connell

Let me know if I need to add change anything 😀 Bring on August!!!!

@blankcanvas have added you 😊

@BunnyHop have added you ☺️

@Natty11 have added you 😀

@ree11 added you 😃

On 27 June 2016 at 1:32 PM, Uniquely Designed said:

@Misty01 I am so glad to hear that because that was the only thing stopping me from going over. I love everything else about overs especially the quicker recovery time. I will definitely ask him before surgery and probably end up going overs.

I think I am going to book at the Mercure for just the night of as it is literally next door and just book the 2 Queen beds. My Mum is coming to look after me. Have you got someone to come with you?

I literally just half told my Dad yesterday. I was like oh just so you know I am having surgery in August anf he's like what kind of surgery and I said plastic. That is all he knows. My step dad knows and was super against it because he is like why waste your money blah blah. Then Mum messaged me while overseas and said that he was saying they should help pay. Such a turn around haha.

Thanks! So much to plan and save for. I already have the dress, but I tried it on with a super padded bra and its lace up so hopefully my new additions fit in well! :)

It must be a parent thing where they think we are wasting money on this type of sugery  lol my mum knows I do Botox and fillers and she herself used to use Botox regularly,I mentioned to her I was getting my boobs done after having children and she didn't tell me against it ( just doing it early now ) lol but my dad would full be like that's a waste of money,put it towards a house or a retirement savings plan haha.

i don't live with them and don't see them regularly so by the time theyre done it'll be too late for them to say anything hahaha 

I actually haven't told my dad, specifically, but I'm sure mum has. They're going to be over here ( WA) to help me with the kids after hubby goes back to work, so I'm sure he'll say something at some point. I'm pretty certain he'll be fine with it, as is mum. We're usually very sensible and conservative with our money anyway.  At 40 with 3 kids and 3 properties to our name, I think they wouldn't judge to harshly. Mum said if she was younger and had the money, she'd do it too! 😄

3 hours ago, BunnyHop said:

Hi girls.... I'm feeling pretty excited to join this group :D I've just made a tentative booking for 29th August! Eek!!! I'll be having a BA and BL (lots of sagginess post bfeeding twins, plus some asymmetry) with Tony Connell in Perth. 

Welcome @BunnyHop:)

jealous of your twins!! 😍 I cross my fingers & toes for them hehe

40 days to go today til my new boobies! 

On 17/06/2016 at 3:01 PM, Sunnycoast83 said:

August 11th with Dr M . BL and BA. Just payed my deposit today. Eeek I'm so excited but am scared about recovery with the lift and implant. Can't wait for perky summer bikini boobs though woohoo 

Hi Sunnycoast83, I'm booked with Dr M on 25th August. So excited, yet nervous too. What size are you looking at getting? I'm just going to be a straight BA! 

On 23/06/2016 at 7:47 PM, BAExcitement75 said:

Hi tilly17

how did you go at your consult? We decided 310cc dual plane with lift 😀

Hi all

Hope you don't mind but I've done a list for August girls. If I've missed you or got your surgeon wrong let me know & I'll change/update it 😀 

Maybe you can find a surgery buddy 😉

1st - BAExcitement75 - Dr Stradwick 

Jfos - Dr Norris

tilly17 - Dr Ashton

4th - vlh76 - Dr Connell

Misty01 - Dr Rahdon

11th - UniquelyDesigned - Dr Rahdon

MissE - Dr Anh

Sunnycoast83 - Dr Miroshnik 

12th - Kathie080 - Dr Lee

14th - 80085 Dr Narupon

17th - MissAlegr - Dr Tavakoli

18th - Starlet - Dr Kahout

22nd - Wowbcscott - Dr Stradwick 

24th - UpsizeMe - Dr Tavakoli

Let me know if I need to add change anything 😀 Bring on August!!!!

BAExcitment75 i have just booked Dr miroshnik for 25th august! Sooo Excited!! 😆

10 hours ago, Natty11 said:

Hi Sunnycoast83, I'm booked with Dr M on 25th August. So excited, yet nervous too. What size are you looking at getting? I'm just going to be a straight BA! 

BAExcitment75 i have just booked Dr miroshnik for 25th august! Sooo Excited!! 😆

Congrats Natty11, I'm in sleep countdown August is coming so quickly 👏👏👏👏