Mmconfused

Sheree moko reduction and lift

Hi everyone - any advice on reduction and lift with dr sheree moko seems to be very little on here. Have seen craig layt and sheree moko. Layt only thinks need a lift but moko happy to do both, only want a bit - to be perky "c"s not sloppy DDs 😅. Moko cheaper but really just want to be confident both seem really nice upon meeting

I know,  this "member" keeps popping up on different threads posting crap about weight loss pills etc.  I have asked mods to remove.  Can't we go anywhere without this BS crap being everywhere!   Grrrrr.... makes me mad!!

Mmconfused, please do your research.  I had surgery with Sheree Moko last year using brazillians - 1st surgery disastrous, 2nd surgery equally hideous.  Ended up going to a different surgeon to have them removed and replaced and now look human again.   Please send me a FR and I'm happy to answer any questions.

Hi Ladies,

We have noticed the advertising also and the member has been banned. We try our best to remove all spam ASAP, and it seems they're getting smarter by posting in existing threads. If you see anything feel free to report to make sure it's brought to our attention.

Thanks,