jellyrose

445CC TOO BIG ??

Hey Ladies,

Is 445cc a big implant? I have chosen 445cc, mod +, teardrop.

Stats: BDW is 12.5-13   Current size: A cup, have a little bit of breast tissue Height: 174cm Weight: 63kg

I'm wanting them to look as natural as possible. I'm just concerned that they will look too big? Any advice?

Thanks! :)

1 hour ago, Nae said:

No way too big in my opinion. I am nearly the same stats as you and just got my 420 hp replaced with 620's yesterday.

The 420's bought me to. Dd/e however I started as a b cup.

They looked for like a d but.

First off well congrats on your new BA! Yeah I'm wanting a super super natural look so am concerned they may look too big on me.

My surgeon suggested 395cc as my second option. I'm so confused!

1 hour ago, Ruby2015 said:

How did you feel in the sizers? I wouldn't think they would be too big at all though. 

I didn't try sizers on so I wouldn't know. I'm tossing up between 445cc or 395cc..so confused!

I am 163cm and 55kg. Size 12b (deflated). I tried on sizers and ended up choosing 470cc - without knowing what size I was actually trying on. They were not crazy big at all. Just nice and curvy! And you will lose some under the muscle too if that is what you are having. You can make your own rice sizers to give you some idea of what you like. Sizers will never be perfect but better than guessing completely...my surgery isn't until 11 April but I feel confident in my size choice. 

5 minutes ago, Ruby2015 said:

I am 163cm and 55kg. Size 12b (deflated). I tried on sizers and ended up choosing 470cc - without knowing what size I was actually trying on. They were not crazy big at all. Just nice and curvy! And you will lose some under the muscle too if that is what you are having. You can make your own rice sizers to give you some idea of what you like. Sizers will never be perfect but better than guessing completely...my surgery isn't until 11 April but I feel confident in my size choice. 

Thanku for your advice :) How exciting..11th April is just around the corner! Mine is on the 28th April. Are you going for a natural look or a particular look?

I was confident about my choice but now I'm second guessing myself as I really don't want them to look too big. Do you think 50cc is much of a difference?

I want to look fairly natural in clothes. I wear a very padded bra anyway. Naked, I don't mind if they look fake, only my partner and I will see them. I don't care if people can tell in a bikini either to be honest. And I would go the larger if you can as 50cc is not much. You are quite tall and BWD not too narrow so 445cc can be easily accommodated. Try some sizers though! 

I have some pics in my gallery of the 420's if you want to see what they look like just send me a friend request @jellyrose

Just remember the 445's will look like the 395's under the muscle.

Also my 420's looked supernatural imo. They only ever looked big with a push-up bra on and even then they didn't look fake.

Only my close family and a few friends knew I got them but other than that no one even noticed I got them done.

If you go smaller than the surgeon suggest I think you would be disappointed because the smaller you go the further your breasts will look apart too.

43 minutes ago, Nae said:

I have some pics in my gallery of the 420's if you want to see what they look like just send me a friend request @jellyrose

Just remember the 445's will look like the 395's under the muscle.

Also my 420's looked supernatural imo. They only ever looked big with a push-up bra on and even then they didn't look fake.

Only my close family and a few friends knew I got them but other than that no one even noticed I got them done.

If you go smaller than the surgeon suggest I think you would be disappointed because the smaller you go the further your breasts will look apart too.

I just sent you a FR @Nae:) I see you got mod profile too. Do you think you loose about 50cc going under the muscle? Yeah I have more wide set breasts so maybe its best I stick to 445cc, its hard to decide though!

5 hours ago, jellyrose said:

Hey Ladies,

Stats: BDW is 12.5-13   Current size: A cup, have a little bit of breast tissue Height: 174cm Weight: 63kg

I'm wanting them to look as natural as possible. I'm just concerned that they will look too big? Any advice?

not big at all. 

Your pre op stats are almost identical to mind and I have 420 mod + teardrops and they do not look big at all 

55 minutes ago, overthinkingit said:

not big at all. 

Your pre op stats are almost identical to mind and I have 420 mod + teardrops and they do not look big at all 

I have you as a GF and just checked out your pics..Wow they look amazing!! and your right when you say they don't look out of proportion big. Your pre op is similar to mine although I have more breast tissue.

I have 445cc's and I was an A cup pre op, and apart from the people who knew I was getting them done, no one has noticed or they have been shocked when they have found out! In normal clothes it just looks like I'm wearing a padded bra and most people guess I'm a C or D cup, even though most of the time I'm just wearing a bralette or unpadded bra and I'm an E :p so yes it's definitely not too big!

15 hours ago, jellyrose said:

I have you as a GF and just checked out your pics..Wow they look amazing!! and your right when you say they don't look out of proportion big. Your pre op is similar to mine although I have more breast tissue.

Not a single person has noticed them, those that I have told have said they would not have known if I didn't tell them. I think even if I have gone closer to the 500 I would still be in proportion. Apart from Bras and some swimmers I can still wear all my pre op clothes. 

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 6:59 PM, jjade said:

I have 445cc's and I was an A cup pre op, and apart from the people who knew I was getting them done, no one has noticed or they have been shocked when they have found out! In normal clothes it just looks like I'm wearing a padded bra and most people guess I'm a C or D cup, even though most of the time I'm just wearing a bralette or unpadded bra and I'm an E :p so yes it's definitely not too big!

Hi Jade :) 

Do you mind if I gallery FR you? Also what stats were you pre op? Are you happy with your size?

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 1:41 PM, Cathy said:

jellyrose I have 445's on a BWD of 12.  

I'm a little shorter than you at 170cm and weigh 56kg.  Mine are XHP teardrops.  

Send me a FR if you'd like to see a pic.  They don't look big at all IMO.

Hi Cathy :) I just Gallery FR you, hope you don't mind

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 6:04 PM, Sam Sugar said:

@jellyrose I have similar stats to you too. I had 380 & 390cc teardrops. They are not that big, very natural. I think the 445cc will be fine for you. Feel free to have a look, I am 12 days post op.

Hi @Sam Sugar I hope you don't mind me FR you :)  My surgeon is also taking in 395cc on the day, so its really between 445cc & 395cc. Still can't decide!

You need to try on sizers for sure. I chose 375cc after trying on in the Drs office then used the rice sizers for a day and hated it. Felt like I spent the day hiding them. I went back to see him 3 days before surgery to downsize and I ended up going with 325cc round under the muscle. I'm 175cm and 60kg. I'm really happy. I left it to him to choose between 300 and 375 on the day. I started with 125cc.

I was a 12A and will now be a 12D

hope this helps

On 31 March 2016 at 9:27 AM, jellyrose said:

Hey Ladies,

Hi Hun,

my stats are slightly smaller than yours 

165 cm 53 kg unsure BW I was a deflated c-d cup and I had 430 high anatomicals. I have pictures in my page if you want to friend me. I'm now 3 wks post op so only early days 

15 hours ago, Summer said:

Hi Hun,

my stats are slightly smaller than yours 

165 cm 53 kg unsure BW I was a deflated c-d cup and I had 430 high anatomicals. I have pictures in my page if you want to friend me. I'm now 3 wks post op so only early days 

Thanks babe, I will add you now if you don't mind :)