Sign in to follow this  
rachelcloud

Teardrop implants

Hi ladies I'm new here 

sent photos through to cosmeditour and they recommended teardrop implants 

I'm not even a 10A, maybe 8A and compete in bikini division of bodybuilding comps so I stay relatively lean. They said I have a long chest wall that's quite ribby. 

Interested in hearing from other women who were in a similar starting position, did you go bigger with teardrops? Or how big. Or had tear drops through cosmeditour 

a total noob and always thought I'd have round implants. 

Thanks! 

I have teardrops with a round base (you can also get them in an oval base). I went from a 10AA to a 10C/8D with 270cc under the muscle and high profile. I am a gym junkie though I don't compete at all. I have a bony chest and started off with hardly any breast tissue. I am happy with my look.

1 hour ago, pink butterfly said:

I have teardrops with a round base (you can also get them in an oval base). I went from a 10AA to a 10C/8D with 270cc under the muscle and high profile. I am a gym junkie though I don't compete at all. I have a bony chest and started off with hardly any breast tissue. I am happy with my look.

Awesome thank you for your reply. I'm same as you, hardly any breast tissue. Where did you have your surgery?