Kelly93

Mark Lee - BA 24 August 2016!

Hi girls! 

Finally had my consult with Dr Mark Lee yesterday! I was so happy with my consult and all the positive reviews I read on here and Facebook I decided to go ahead and make my booking for 24 August 2016. 

I first tried on the 350cc sizer which I fell in love with straight away. Looking down to actually have some boob going on would be a miracle 😂 Mark then gave me the 400cc. Was a bit skeptical at first because I'm only 160cm and 55kg and I thought this may look too big on my frame but I remembered the posts on here and some girls saying go bigger if you can! 

Anyway I've attached photos uploaded on here previously as well as the sizers. Thoughts? Can any other girls please post if they have similar stats and CC ? Would be greatly appreciated! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Go 400 :) They aren't that much bigger than 350 but it'll satisfy any boob greed you develop later on. I think you have a similar amount of natural breast tissue that I had so 350/400 will take you to a D no probs if not DD. If you really don't want to appear too busty, go 350 but there's really not that much difference to them. The sizers look great and very natural.

I think the sizers give a pretty good idea of what you'll end up with. I never felt the need to get a 3D model photo done :D

22 hours ago, JustRight4Me said:

Go 400 :) They aren't that much bigger than 350 but it'll satisfy any boob greed you develop later on. I think you have a similar amount of natural breast tissue that I had so 350/400 will take you to a D no probs if not DD. If you really don't want to appear too busty, go 350 but there's really not that much difference to them. The sizers look great and very natural.

I think the sizers give a pretty good idea of what you'll end up with. I never felt the need to get a 3D model photo done :D

I went with the 400cc! It really wasn't that much of a difference I found.. so glad I did too. :D

5 hours ago, pilbaraprincess said:

go the 400cc chick!! :p

They've been ordered, woohoo! happy I went with the 400cc!! 

We're similar stats :) I'm 168cm 55kg, although your much more toned then me!!

I'm looking at the 350cc and want to book for August!

i've had my first consult and was really happy but it's so hard to tell what the sizes will look like. Although Dr Lee said the tissue at the top of my boobs is tight so I think that might limit me going much bigger but the 400cc look awesome! 

Before I book for my surgery I'm going to go see him again and take my own sports bra and top. (I tried the same top and it was to hard to tell). 

Yay for August surgeries! haha