Cm45

Tender Nipples

So I'm 9 days post op and my nipples feel like I've been breastfeeding a teething bub! They are so tender. Im grateful I have sensation, but ouch! On the whole, the sensation of my BA has been very similar to my breastfeeding experiences, in that they've felt engorged and tender. Just wondering if anyone else had the tender/tingly nipple feeling? 

Oh ok. I was almost thinking I might need to break out the pawpaw cream (which probably isn't a bad idea..) I'll try the tapping trick in a week or so as healing gets underway. 10 Mths? Uh oh, I'm nervous-why have these babies if I can't enjoy them? 😔

@Cm45 I have not lost any sensitivity since tapping they just aren't painful. So I can enjoy them. 😜 Just takes them from hypersensitive to normal. I also am massaging them at least once a day. It's only early days

Ok. I haven't started massaging yet, post op appointment is Thursday when I think I learn all about that. Thought I'd try what I tried during pregnancy, like light pinching,rolling them, sunning them for brief periods, and the paw paw ointment. But I'll wait til I talk to surgeon. Glad to hear you can still enjoy them, it is usually a fairly important aspect of my love life lol.

7 hours ago, pilbaraprincess said:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I hate my sensitive nips at the moment!!!

You're still pre-op yeah? Apparently it's pretty common, or the alternative is no sensation 😐 A few girls are 10 mths po and still sensitive. This morning so far they're not so bad, maybe it comes and goes? So many changes to get used to! But.... BOOBIES 😀😀