Sign in to follow this  
overthinkingit

passing the squeeze test?

As anyone just had someone walk up and have a feel without warning? if so what did you do? 

There have been a few posts on here where girls have talked about people asking or trying to feel their boobs PO. I am a pretty private person and 99% of people wouldn't dare ask or try. Today out of the blue a friend walks up and give them both a squeeze no warning then says wholey ***** they feel awesome and carries on with the previous conversation we were having. I was torn between WTF are you doing and wow she said they feel awesome. 

Not cool in my opinion. I will invite my 2 best friends to have a small feel once they are healed. One, as she has had one herself. And the other, as she is interested in having one soon.

But they would never touch them uninvited! It is nice that she said they feel awesome though 😉

Whoa. I don't think that's ok at all. I had kinda the same thing when I was pregnant and people wanting to touch me. I became pretty switched on to the intention and would move my body or hand in front as a "don't touch" move. With some people it took a couple of times before they realised it wasn't ok.

Um no, it's totally not ok to touch anyone without their permission, regardless if that person is your husband, wife, child or bestie. 

Now that the moment has passed, bringing it up may be a little awkward, however, if you feel like she is the sort of person who might try to do it again, and you don't want that then you need to have a conversation now, and set some boundaries. Something non confrontational, along the lines of "hey, when you did that the other day, I felt......, would you be willing to ask me first, before touching my body? " Feel free to chuck in something about them still healing and being sore/sensitive/uncomfortable etc.

I dont think it was meant in a disrespectful way at all. She is the sort of person who would laugh if I was to do the same to her. She was my main support person all the way through and is like a sister to me, I certainly wasnt made feel uncomfortable just shocked because I wasn't expecting it.

7 hours ago, overthinkingit said:

I dont think it was meant in a disrespectful way at all. She is the sort of person who would laugh if I was to do the same to her. She was my main support person all the way through and is like a sister to me, I certainly wasnt made feel uncomfortable just shocked because I wasn't expecting it.

I took your main post as you were upset about it. That is good then you are cool with it. Alls well that ends well. :D

I wouldn't have been happy about that at all. I really hope it doesn't happen to me! I still feel weird hugging people post BA because I don't really air hug anyone (if I'm going to do it, it will be more like a bear hug). Anyway fair call to say that you were shocked, but awesome that she thinks they feel great. I reckon mine are still very firm...hurry up and soften!