Hi ladies,

I am finally getting started on my journey towards having the chest I have always dreamed of!

there are so many surgeons around and so many different prices, a bit of an information overload!

i would love to hear recommendations of surgeons in the Sydney area. 

Please share ☺️ Xx

I went with Dr Sawjin Tew. She is in Chatswood. 

Both mine and my friends Doc recommended her as she does a lot of micro & Reconstructive surgery so her results are amazing. I know 6 other girls who went to her and they all look amazing

Good Luck xx

16 hours ago, Chestdreamer said:

Hi ladies,

I am finally getting started on my journey towards having the chest I have always dreamed of!

there are so many surgeons around and so many different prices, a bit of an information overload!

i would love to hear recommendations of surgeons in the Sydney area. 

Please share ☺️ Xx

Doctor Tavakoli. Can not fault my nearly 4 wk old newbies! I traveled from qld to have him do my surgery because he made me feel safe and understood what I wanted. Staff and hospital were amazing. He has an extensive reputation for all sorts of complicated cases. He is known for performing  the most breast surgeries in Australia. Please check out his social media forums and also there is a page on here that you could read through about what other girls went through with him! 

Could not recommend him anymore!!

I would higly recommend you to have at least 2 consults with 2 different surgeons to help you make up your mind and feel 100 % confident with your surgeon choice.

2 consults for me where enough to make the right choice. I was settle at first with dr Miroshnik and had the first consult with him. But after having my second consult with dr Steven Liew , he made me feel incredibly confortable, like I was a person and not a patient, and I loved the fact he spent one hour with me ( my first consult lasted only 15 min) giving me so much information without even the need to ask the questions i wrote on the list of questions I was supposed to ask him.

I wish I knew before about him. It is worth million times to have a consult with him!

Good luck :)

I'm getting mine done with Dr Miroshnik on the 17th of May! I'm travelling interstate from the Gold Coast so have a phone consultation with him tomorrow & then having a face to face consult with him the day before my surgery! I chose him as he has a great reputation & is amazing at producing really natural results! Him & Dr Tavokoli we're my top two choices the only reason I chose Miroshnik over Tavokoli was because I couldn't have a phone interview with him only a face to face before surgery, but both are incredible from what I have researched! :) 

On 4/19/2016 at 11:58 PM, laa said:

Dr Tavakoli. Especially if there is any hint of complication like assymetry. 

HI Laa do you know how good Dr Tavakoli is with flat chested. I want a natural result

I don't have personal experience @forever21 but I would think he would be fantastic. He is a leader in difficult and reconstruction cases so I would think he would be great for getting a very natural look from a flat chest. 

On 5/8/2016 at 4:20 PM, laa said:

I don't have personal experience @forever21 but I would think he would be fantastic. He is a leader in difficult and reconstruction cases so I would think he would be great for getting a very natural look from a flat chest. 

HI laa, thank you so much for your response. I have booked a consultation for July - finding a surgeons is so hard