Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KAS-85

Cosmeditour

Recommended Posts

Hi, 

just wondering if anyone has gone with Cosmeditour and paid the actual price they are offering of $4990...? 

I'm looking at a few and have been told I'm not a standard breast augmentation and have been recommended I get teardrops and I had my heart set on round under muscle. This is my size that I am now... 

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May I ask why you're set on rounds rather than teardrops? From what I can gather the end result is much the same, the surgeon just chooses round if your breast shape is the same width as height (eg almost like a square), or teardrop if your breast is higher than it is wide (like a rectangle). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Madsamuffin said:

May I ask why you're set on rounds rather than teardrops? From what I can gather the end result is much the same, the surgeon just chooses round if your breast shape is the same width as height (eg almost like a square), or teardrop if your breast is higher than it is wide (like a rectangle). 

I like the shape and look of rounds and I have a huge fear of teardrops flipping 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Laney79 said:

I sent them my photos hoping for that price but they come back & said I wasn't a straight forward BA & it would cost more. They also said I'd get a better result with teardrops.

They said same to me ..an extra $2000 for tear drops.. 

I went to TBI straight forward BA with rounds $6500 with plastic surgeon ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, barbalicious40 said:

They said same to me ..an extra $2000 for tear drops.. 

I went to TBI straight forward BA with rounds $6500 with plastic surgeon ☺

They did say I could have rounds for $6k but with teardrops I would get closer cleavage & side boob. It's all very confusing. I see pics of girls with either round or teardrop & I can't tell the difference. And it's a big price difference. I haven't tried TBI as I wanted to have them done on the Gold Coast so we could have a little family break at the same time. What size dos you get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Laney79 said:

They did say I could have rounds for $6k but with teardrops I would get closer cleavage & side boob. It's all very confusing. I see pics of girls with either round or teardrop & I can't tell the difference. And it's a big price difference. I haven't tried TBI as I wanted to have them done on the Gold Coast so we could have a little family break at the same time. What size dos you get?

Ohhh ok well that would be good idea then .. nice and relaxing at the coast ☺

I have 330/360 rounds under muscle .. im 18 weeks PO and very happy with result .. my scar is so thin and they are a good size but wont lie i wish id gone up into mid 400's ..im a D in bras look a C ..i have a big natural gap but ive ended up with a good amount of side boob so im content ... for now lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, barbalicious40 said:

Ohhh ok well that would be good idea then .. nice and relaxing at the coast ☺

I have 330/360 rounds under muscle .. im 18 weeks PO and very happy with result .. my scar is so thin and they are a good size but wont lie i wish id gone up into mid 400's ..im a D in bras look a C ..i have a big natural gap but ive ended up with a good amount of side boob so im content ... for now lol

I have a big natural gap as well & im worried rounds won't close them in enough. I want more from cleavage than side boob. But I've heard that with a big natural gap, there's not much they can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18 April 2016 at 1:00 PM, KAS-85 said:

I like the shape and look of rounds and I have a huge fear of teardrops flipping 

I am the same as you. I tried on teardrops and rounds and I prefer the shape and look of rounds.

Also teardrops are a firmer implant (to hold their shape) and they felt too hard for me. I really want the soft squishy look and apparently I am least likely to get this with teardrops.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @KAS-85  im brand new to this forum and just saw your post I had my breast augmentation on the gold coast in march with cosmeditour and paid 5k with the promo offer. I was actually more keen on teardrop implants because i was quite small, teardrop seemed less fake looking and i was willing to pay more for them. Once i had my consult my surgeon explained everything and I ended up going with 375cc round implants and they are so so perfect. My advise would be to listen to your surgeon, they do know whats best and will give you the implant to suit your body shape. The surgeons are perfectionists and if they think you will have a better outcome with a teardrop of course they will recommend that. I was told teardrop implants has a very minimal chance of rotation because they are a textured implant so i wouldnt worry about that too much.

So far my boobs are still changing almost every week and im friggin loving it! Has been the best thing i have ever done for myself and my confidence has sky rocketed! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, de said:

Could we see a photo? This is the place I am deciding about 

Im not quite comfortable sharing photos yet, Im a little shy about showing them to anyone. But im sure once I become more comfortable i'd be happy to share. This forum definitely helps. Hope you understand :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't qualify for standard BA because of assymetary. In my recommendation they have said either rounds of teardrops. I have my consult the day before.

i haven't really allowed extra money for teardrops so hoping during the consult they will be happy to do rounds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NuBewbz4Me said:

I didn't qualify for standard BA because of assymetary. In my recommendation they have said either rounds of teardrops. I have my consult the day before.

i haven't really allowed extra money for teardrops so hoping during the consult they will be happy to do rounds. 

They said same. I am going to pay for teardrops & they will refund if I end up going with rounds. If I pay for rounds then when I have my consultation I change to rounds, I have to pay Breast Academy prices which is an extra $2800.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...