mysmallboobies

Juno sports bras

On 20 April 2016 at 9:59 PM, mysmallboobies said:

Oh really @imperfectly_lou? Big around the bust or around the chest strap? I've been looking everywhere for a wireless one. Ive bought a Lorna one but it's slightly too big around the chest but fits great on the tata's. First world BA problems 😂

Do you happen to remember the site @barbalicious40?

Panache do a wireless sports bra. 

6 hours ago, Pepper9 said:

I measure 32dd and that fits fine in the Juno. I like it but hardly ever wear it as I find it a mission to get on and I can't be bothered with that at 4am!! I therefore prefer the panache! 

Is this because it's a racer back? I remember that you had a few flexibility issues...

25 minutes ago, MaisieF said:

Is this because it's a racer back? I remember that you had a few flexibility issues...

Lol no I fixed that and can get the panache racer clip on now! 🙊😉. Although In a normal bra I have always been a do up at front and slide around girl! I just find with the racer back, and the clips at the back and the Velcro on the straps it's all a bit of a mission and too hard to do at that time in the morning! 

1 hour ago, Pepper9 said:

Lol no I fixed that and can get the panache racer clip on now! 🙊😉. Although In a normal bra I have always been a do up at front and slide around girl! I just find with the racer back, and the clips at the back and the Velcro on the straps it's all a bit of a mission and too hard to do at that time in the morning! 

Haha, I'm tired just reading about it!😂😂😂😂