Uniquely Designed

YourBreast or Dr Rahdon

I am very new to this forum and I am trying to do a bit of research. I have seen some good reviews about Dr Rahdon, but cannot find much about YourBreast, has anyone had their surgery done there?

I think price wise there will be a bit of a difference with Dr Rahdon being maybe $2.5k more, but don't want to skimp if he is the best one to go with.

I haven't done a consultation yet as I have to go during the week and will have to take the afternoon off work and not sure how to explain it. I also don't have any friends who have had a breast augmentation so have been reading a lot on this forum.

Any information on either of these places would be amazing, thanks.

:)

Hi there - I tossed up btw the two and chose to go with Dr Southwick (yourbreast) 

i really like both places - Southwick was more convenient in terms of times and location. He is also extremely experienced so I feel as though I'm in safe hands. 

I'm booked in for 9 May 😬 very excited. Let me know if you have any q's 

I went with Richard Rahdon in Geelong but had also had 2nd opinion elsewhere.  From my first visit with Mr Rahdon I knew he was the surgeon for me and have been so happy with my care and of course fabulous outcome.  Keep us informed of your journey.  Good luck

I had surgery with Dr Rahdon last week. I fell in love with his mannerism and professionalism immediately. He wants to make sure you look good. My recovery so far has been fantastic. Day 4 and off the meds. Boobs look great, I feel good and most importantly, I'm very happy with the results 😍

Hi ladies - so I'm day 3 post op :)

I was booked in for 730am - first patient in with Dr Southwick (yourbreast). I arrived at 730 and was brought into the consultation room at around 745. I was given diazepam to help me to relax (not that i was overly nervous, but it did take the edge off). The anaesthetist came and gave me the once over and i was asked to change into my lovely operation gown. 

At around 815, Dr Southwick came in for the final chat to confirm what he was going to do and what size he was going to use. I made sure I showed him a picture of what I wanted the result to look like (as I was tossing up between 300cc and 365cc). After a few minutes, i was walked into theatre and lay myself down for the operation. The last thing I remember was talking crap with the nurse (the diazapam maybe? lol) and then i was out. 

Upon waking, I was in the recovery room covered with blankets, but I was absolutely FREEZING. I also felt like I couldn't breath properly, like an elephant was sitting on my chest. My chest was already strapped up in the bra so it felt extremely tight. I was tended to straight away and was made as comfortable as they could make me. As soon as I was warmed up, the nurses got me dressed and moved me into a recliner chair and gave me a warm cup of tea a valium and biscuits (I hadn't eaten since lunch the day before). Dr Southwick popped by to let me know that he'd used the 365cc and that they would absolutely give me the look that I was after. I almost cried happy tears (valium maybe?).

After a few instructions on what to do and what not to do, i was discharged and allowed to go home. 

I was pretty groggy day one and it was hard to move around as you're not allowed to use your arms at all. Dr Southwick gave me exercises to do, which was near impossible that day. I had a script for Endone and antibiotics, but i haven't needed the endone at all. 

Overall, apart from having to sleep sitting upright and the limited use of my arms, my surgery, the staff, Dr Southwick and my recovery has been better than i had ever expected. I have virtually ZERO pain and nearly full use of my arms now. On day two, I literally got a phone call from Dr Southwick, Dr Wallace (the anaesthetist) and TWO nurses that looked after me to check in on how I was going. They were just so caring and had my recovery in mind. I chose Dr Southwick because of his expertise and experience - he was abrupt at times, but seriously, this surgeon knows what he is doing and I honestly have no doubt in my mind now that I have made the right decision with going with Yourbreast. I am just SO happy with the result and cannot wait to see how they look when they drop and settle down. 

I'll post a before pic and a day 1 pic from my phone soon. Feel free to ask me ANY questions at all. 

On 4/30/2016 at 2:38 PM, MermaidUnicorn said:

Hey @Yangi

Im seeing Dr Greensmith. Consult is 19th May & surgery is 23rd of June. I'm SO excited! Will definitely have to follow your progress :) 

I saw Dr Greensmith when I was in recovery! He was very caring and was checking on his patient that was in recovery like me. Seemed very nice - you'll be in good hands!

@Yangi , so overall your happy you went with Dr Southwick.? I got my quote from Dr Rahdon and was around the $9450, I sent an email to Yourbreast and told them exactly what was in my quote and even forward it to them and they told me I "qualify" for the advertised price of $6950 so I'm seriously thinking going with Dr Southwick now after reading up on them and chatting to the nurses they told me I can book in for August instead of waiting till November as I'm saving up the money and not getting a loan for it. 

@KAS-85 I cannot fault them so far - everything has gone smoothly, I'm recovering so much better than expected and the staff there are all so nice and responsive to my million calls with questions. I was a bit worried about the 'cheaper' price tag too, but I couldn't be happier. Hope that helps!

4 hours ago, MermaidUnicorn said:

May i ask if you were given the diazepam via a tablet or was it into the vein? @Yangi

Hi there - they gave me it as a tablet with some sterile water. Did the trick 😉

3 hours ago, XxmissymissxX said:

@Yangi what size did you start as? I'm an 8b at the moment and I'm hoping for a d cup but their gallery a quite small and I'm wondering if they'll let me go that big?

Hi there - I started as a 10a. I went the biggest for my frame (according to my surgeon) and will end up with a full C cup, maybe a D depending on the bra. 

The surgeon will measure you up at your consult and let you know how big you could possibly go. Bring in lots of pics of the look/size you're after, that will help!