Carly232323

Help - not happy with results

Hi ladies,

im only very new but would love opinion and help please. I'm 6 days post op and am so emotional at the moment with my results. I have no clevage or shape, ones pointy and one is stil smaller than the other. Not what I imagined at all. My stats are 175cm tall and 77kgs, I started as a small B one smaller than the other. I went with the high profile round, under the muscle. 520cc and 485cc the other, went with surgeons recommendation "they will be huge". Please tell me I'm over reacting early. I'm ready to rebook now. I can't even sleep wishing I changed things :( even my husband "thought they would look bigger". I've wanted this so long. Pics post op and now of someone similar stats or look to how I am now would be really appreciated. TIA xx 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

6 days is super early to tell what they will look like in the long run. Yours are also under the muscle. When you first have them done, your muscles are super tight over your implants, squashing them and making them appear smaller. There are heaps of progress photos on the forum and you can see how they change over time. I think once the muscle relaxes and the drop and fluff they will look larger and MUCH better, more 'boob-like'. 

Hang in there, it's way too early to judge at only 6 days post op. I had swelling in between my breasts that pushed mine apart and they came together more as they softened. I really think you can't judge until about six weeks post op at which point you'll have some idea what they will look like and even then takes up to 12 months for them to drop and fluff.

the difference in size now can be due to difference in swelling in each breast, the shape will change as they stretch and swelling goes. 

Don't plan the revision just yet! Rest up, heal. If they bother you right now then don't look at them for a couple of weeks! So to answer your question, yes its way too early to overreact you are going to need to find some patience for months before you could even think about whether you want a revision. Best of luck with the healing!! 

Way too early to be analysing anything Hun . I had frankenboob for like what felt like forever prob 10 weeks they have a lot of swelling and such to settle. It really is a waiting game they do get better over time . Time and patience  is your friend 😃😄😄😄

Hope this helps a little . They will change a lot ! 

image.jpg

They will keep on changing and look better as the weeks go on. Give it a few months before you judge them, mine looked like cones at the start lol. Also the size looks about right for 485cc. 

I kept calling mine deformed and too small.i had mega boobir blues.  I was 10B. Put in 225cc's. Now im fitting 10DD - not what i thought the result would be and very happy! They move and change.

My right was bigger than thr other to start with and still is but not by much. I knew that would be the case. Not fussed.

Mine were pointy too! The natural breast tissue is squished right up. One the skin stretches you will find they will reshape.

My journey is in my gallery. Feel free to FR me to see, hope it helps hon xo

Stay calm they will change so much within the next few months. My boobs looked horrendous for like the first few weeks!! They need to settle and drop. Your body is still in shock from surgery. They may look small now (i think the size is great) but they will only get bigger and better so get excited!! :D 

The implants will ride high for ages yet but once they settle, they'll fill out the lower breasts more and look less pointy. 

On your height and frame, 500cc implants aren't going to look obviously huge but they'll fill out nicely once they settle and look more shapely.

Definitely too early to worry. It's hard but try to ignore them for a few weeks :)

You have a lot of swelling and bruising and so your boobs need time to heal. I know it is hard to wait but in a couple of months time you will notice a huge difference. No one walks out of the operating theatre with the exact boobs they had imagined - the body and the chest area have to heal first, the swelling has to subside and the bruising will decrease.

Hi Carly,

I am just at the start of my journey trying to find a doctor. Dr Lopez was recommended to me. We seem to be similiar weights and heights - may I ask what you think of your breasts now? Are you happy with them? Would you recommend Dr Lopez? Did they settle down?

What do you think of the size? I am a cuvy girl and therefore was planning on going quite large to match my frame. eg i am a size 16 with 14B-16B size boobs - I was hoping to go to a size E set of Boobs so they settle to a DD later on when the swelling goes down.

I have no idea how to figure out what size implan that would be though...

Kind Regards

Sam

I promise you that you can't tell even close to what your final result will be at 6 days. I'm 7 weeks post op with 755ccs (I have similar stats to you) and my boobs looked like big hard pecs for about 3 weeks. They had a funny curve, were up around my collarbone and looked horrible.

Now at 7 weeks they look and feel nothing like they did back then, and even mine have a long way to go yet! 

Give them time and be patient, I promise you that as they heal and the weeks go past, they will look better and better. If you'd like to see my 1 Week vs 7 week s, just pm me!

23 hours ago, Disgraceful said:

Hi Carly,

I am just at the start of my journey trying to find a doctor. Dr Lopez was recommended to me. We seem to be similiar weights and heights - may I ask what you think of your breasts now? Are you happy with them? Would you recommend Dr Lopez? Did they settle down?

What do you think of the size? I am a cuvy girl and therefore was planning on going quite large to match my frame. eg i am a size 16 with 14B-16B size boobs - I was hoping to go to a size E set of Boobs so they settle to a DD later on when the swelling goes down.

Kind Regards

Sam

Hell my lovely the best way to tell your surgeon what your wanting is to find some wish pic's of people/modles or celebs with similar body shape and size to yourself and then have a look at their befor and afters. There are a lot of surgeons in here with befor and after shots that you can browse have a look in the find a clinician tab you will find lots of surgeons in there. 😊

On 12/04/2018 at 8:39 PM, Disgraceful said:

Hi Carly,

Kind Regards

Sam

Dont go so much on bra sizing take photos in of what you would like to look like i reckon they look smaller than what they measure but that might just be me

Love just be patient, the girls will change a lot over the next weeks to come.  Under the muscle I believe will take a little longer but it will be worth it.  I had a revision on January 17, 2018 of 520 over the muscle.  I suppose with this being a revision the girls fell into place much quicker.  I measure in bra size in the states 38DDD.  Everyone is different recovery, soreness, stingers, and drop and fluff.  Just be patent they are going to look lovely.

Huggs and Kisses

(   .   )(   .   )  PBB