NotHappyJan

Injectable Institue Australia for botox

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. I bought a voucher through Scoopon for the treatment of my frown ($79) at IIA (Eastwood). The nurse reckoned I should have my forehead done rather than my frown, so I changed my mind and told her her that I'd like to have the forehead done instead. After the injection, I was charged extra for my forehead treatment (another $79). When I told her that I thought she would do the forehead and not the frown. She then became very rude and told me that she injected in both areas. I didn't want to get into an argument with her as she became quite rough, so I paid another $79. It's been 3 weeks now and there has been not one little change in both my forehead or frown. Totally waste of money!!! 

I had a procedure done back in August with them and I couldn't be more happy with the results. They were professional and my results great. Apparently they only have 1 number so that everyone gets in contact at all times. It's a messaging service available 24/7?

They did talk me into getting some lip filler which I and many husband are completely happy with. 

I wouldn't give them 10 out of 10, but definitely happy. Ask the nurses for their registration - they're happy to comply. 

I visited the Pitt Street branch. WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!!! 

I went for lip fillers, I explained my lips were uneven, my bottom one being bigger than my top from the front view but my side profile my top sticks out more than the bottom. I wanted them evened up as much as she could get them..... All the nurse has done is packed the filler into my bottom lip and there is minimal volume in my top!!!!

SO, the numbing cream doesn't work, I had to stop her on a number of occasions as it was agony ... she admitted the cream doesn't work as its not got the numbing ingredient in like the other brands, but explained they are getting the stronger stuff in stock soon .... "here is an ice lolly to help the numbing along" WHAT!!!!!!

I have had these done before and never ever felt even a scratch, but today I have come away black and blue and feel butchered!! 

As I was in the room that long due to the numbing cream not working ... or the ice lolly, the next patient was getting angry, so they asked me to leave the room and come back after they see to the patient!! IS THIS A JOKE!!!?? 

I went to the bathroom to check the state of my uneven lumpy lips then went back in to see both nurses where the other nurse then took over and jabbed in another two injections without numbing cream (she was little more experienced than the original lady but not much - she was even initially telling her the instructions on how to inject with poor numbing cream)

WHAT THE HELL, HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE EVEN DOING COSMETIC SURGERY!!!!????

The fact that the lady before me fainted due to the pain should have set alarm bells ringing in my head but as I have had this done so many times, I didn't fear or expect this!!!

My lips are an absolute disgrace, the fact I was given an ice lolly as they are working with poor products is shocking!!!!!

DO NOT GO HERE, PAY MORE AND GET A QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED NURSE!!!

I don't even think I can face the public with a botched up face like this!! 

On 6/8/2016 at 11:01 PM, NotHappyJan said:

Has anyone heard of injectable institute australia? they have really cheap botox prices. i was wondering if they're legit? anyone used them?

Very bad. Left my forehead with massive welts that went down after two weeks. When I complained, they said it was normal. I was terrified of Dysport for a while after that but found a good, reasonably priced injector of Dysport that didn't have this side effect.

Best Experience Ever! I don't usually write reviews but this company is honestly amazing! I went to get my wrinkles treated and the product they use is honestly the best ever as i have no movement. I loved it so much i booked my wife and mother-in-law in for next week. The prices were great, getting it done somewhere else would cost me triple the price! Defiantly be going back! I 100% recommend this company. 

I paid $129 via Groupon for frown lines and eyebrow lift. I had the injections on Saturday (2 days ago) and there's been no change. I can still frown, which I'm doing very deeply wondering what they injected into me because it clearly wasn't Botox! This is a rip off that doesn't work. I'll be going into see them tomorrow to find out what they injected into me (seems to be saline) and getting either Botox or my money back!

Very unhappy customer :(

What an amazing experience, i visited Injectable Institute Australia last week and i have to say it is the best experience i have ever had in any filler or botox procedure that i have had.

The staff are very friendly, and the medical practitioners are very experienced, they deliver top quality service and they are full of helpful advise and knowledge.

The procedure itself was very relaxing and painless. 

Its been a week and my wrinles on my forhead, frown line and crows feet, they look amazing.

I had filler in my lips and cheeks also and i can't beleive how good the results are.

I would highly recommend Injectable Injectable Australia to any one that needs to get anti wrinkle injections or filler.

I'll definetley be a life long customer.

Any other experiences at injectible institute? I hardly ever buy Scoopon deals but saw this pop & had recently had a consultation for Botox & quoted 3 times the price. Feeling a little concerned now , don't want to end up with welts on my face or any other complications from a dodgy procedure! Advice would be appreciated 👍🏻 Thanks in advance 

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:59 PM, HonestOpinion said:

I paid $129 via Groupon for frown lines and eyebrow lift. I had the injections on Saturday (2 days ago) and there's been no change. I can still frown, which I'm doing very deeply wondering what they injected into me because it clearly wasn't Botox! This is a rip off that doesn't work. I'll be going into see them tomorrow to find out what they injected into me (seems to be saline) and getting either Botox or my money back!

perhaps give it some more time ?

On 12/06/2017 at 7:59 PM, HonestOpinion said:

It definitely takes longer than 2 days. Results will be obvious anywhere from 7-14 days

I first went along with a Groupon voucher. 

I originally wanted the wrinkles under my eyes gone but was talked into getting a number of other areas done. 

I was unhappy at first because I spent so much more money than planned but I've since gotten to know the staff and they're amazing. I almost wish I worked there 😂 

I've been a few times now and I've left feeling encouraged,  liberated and happy. I have had forehead,  frown,  crows feet and neck bands. I looked about ten years younger. 

I looked amazing at my daughters wedding. 

I went back once for an area that didn't work well and they happily topped it up.

I've been impressed at how they handled my situation and I'd recommend going to them for injections. 

I'm going back for more soon...my Xmas present to myself...