Jump to content
rachelcloud

October 2016 Girls

Recommended Posts

@jess86

Will have to evaluate when I get there he said 350cc-385cc so might try push for 395-415cc, I just can't wait to have boobs haha

2 minutes ago, Nichola said:

Yay, I'm booked 27th October in Phuket with Dr V :)

Oh I'll still be there until the 29th :) my girlfriend had Dr.V and hers look amazing, your in good hands she recommended him highly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rachelcloud said:

@jess86

Will have to evaluate when I get there he said 350cc-385cc so might try push for 395-415cc, I just can't wait to have boobs haha

Oh I'll still be there until the 29th :) my girlfriend had Dr.V and hers look amazing, your in good hands she recommended him highly

Thats good to know, iv done a bit of research on him and have booked with him directly. I wanted them done earlier in the month but he goes on holiday in October. Im going to be there for 12 days I think. Dr Piyapas was my third choice, a girl at my gym had him and had nice things to say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nichola said:

Thats good to know, iv done a bit of research on him and have booked with him directly. I wanted them done earlier in the month but he goes on holiday in October. Im going to be there for 12 days I think. Dr Piyapas was my third choice, a girl at my gym had him and had nice things to say. 

she had teardrop 290cc i think but shes quite petite, another friend had Dr.Napuon and said great things about him too so was going to use either if Dr.Piyapas wasnt free but ive read so many great reviews on him. Im going for 12 days too wanted a bit of a holiday as Im in NZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rachelcloud said:

she had teardrop 290cc i think but shes quite petite, another friend had Dr.Napuon and said great things about him too so was going to use either if Dr.Piyapas wasnt free but ive read so many great reviews on him. Im going for 12 days too wanted a bit of a holiday as Im in NZ

Awesome, can't say I blame you on the longer holiday front. Im from NZ but live in Perth now. I looked into Dr Narupon but Dr V was by far my best choice, and stopped looking after i was able to get a date that worked. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2016 at 0:18 AM, Nichola said:

Thats good to know, iv done a bit of research on him and have booked with him directly. I wanted them done earlier in the month but he goes on holiday in October. Im going to be there for 12 days I think. Dr Piyapas was my third choice, a girl at my gym had him and had nice things to say. 

@Nichola I'm going with my partner and maybe his friend who wants to get hers done too. What are your stats and what are you hoping to go up to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rachelcloud said:

@Nichola I'm going with my partner and maybe his friend who wants to get hers done too. What are your stats and what are you hoping to go up to?

Im going with my husband and my kids. I don't know my stats, but hoping to go to a D. Im getting a lift done too. Dr V suggested Tear Drop, Dual Plane, but we haven't discussed anything else. Im pretty much leaving it up to him ands showing him what I want. How about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nichola said:

Im going with my husband and my kids. I don't know my stats, but hoping to go to a D. Im getting a lift done too. Dr V suggested Tear Drop, Dual Plane, but we haven't discussed anything else. Im pretty much leaving it up to him ands showing him what I want. How about you?

I'm probably going with rounds and dual plane as well but will assess size when I get there, I'm only an A cup now and hoping to go to a D. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rachelcloud said:

I'm probably going with rounds and dual plane as well but will assess size when I get there, I'm only an A cup now and hoping to go to a D. 

Im roughly a B/small C, i work out a lot so live in sports bras. But after kids there not what they should be haha. I am so excited, I can't wait. Do you know where your staying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nichola said:

Im roughly a B/small C, i work out a lot so live in sports bras. But after kids there not what they should be haha. I am so excited, I can't wait. Do you know where your staying?

I have never really been bigger than a B except when I was pregnant but ever since I got into the gym 2 years ago they just stay at an Acup lol but perky. I'm going to stay at the Banthai resort, it looks really nice and relaxing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rachelcloud said:

I have never really been bigger than a B except when I was pregnant but ever since I got into the gym 2 years ago they just stay at an Acup lol but perky. I'm going to stay at the Banthai resort, it looks really nice and relaxing

We looked at that one, but decided on twin sands resort instead. My boobs were fine after the first baby, it was the second that got me lol.

I paid my deposit today :) no going back now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm booked in for BA on October 3rd with Dr Boonchai in Bangkok. 
Heard good things but would love to hear of anyone else booking with him around then! 

I'm pretty small and super flat so I've been recommended max 300cc online. Not sure I want to risk any bigger when I finally meet him face to face. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oct16 said:

I'm booked in for BA on October 3rd with Dr Boonchai in Bangkok. 
Heard good things but would love to hear of anyone else booking with him around then! 

I'm pretty small and super flat so I've been recommended max 300cc online. Not sure I want to risk any bigger when I finally meet him face to face. 

I considered booking with him, he was my second choice. But ultimately I didnt want to go to Bangkok and preferred Phuket so stuck with my original surgeon. Ive heard really good things about Dr Boonchai.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2016 at 11:59 PM, Nichola said:

We looked at that one, but decided on twin sands resort instead. My boobs were fine after the first baby, it was the second that got me lol.

I paid my deposit today :) no going back now

paid mine too! eeek

On 6/18/2016 at 5:02 PM, Nichola said:

I considered booking with him, he was my second choice. But ultimately I didnt want to go to Bangkok and preferred Phuket so stuck with my original surgeon. Ive heard really good things about Dr Boonchai.

I considered him too and would have prob gone with him if he was still doing phuket, but looking forward to some time to relax on the beaches while I recover!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17 June 2016 at 11:02 PM, Nichola said:

I considered booking with him, he was my second choice. But ultimately I didnt want to go to Bangkok and preferred Phuket so stuck with my original surgeon. Ive heard really good things about Dr Boonchai.

 

 

1 hour ago, rachelcloud said:

paid mine too! eeek

I considered him too and would have prob gone with him if he was still doing phuket, but looking forward to some time to relax on the beaches while I recover!

Definitely starting to fell real. 
I would definitely prefer Phuket but the price and Dr Boonchai himself was more appealing for me. Hopefully the hotel room is nice enough to netflix and chill for a week! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oct16 said:

 

 

Definitely starting to fell real. 
I would definitely prefer Phuket but the price and Dr Boonchai himself was more appealing for me. Hopefully the hotel room is nice enough to netflix and chill for a week! 

yes girl! and shopping, hit those malls up. also we can all exchange photos/ talk boob things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rachelcloud said:

yes girl! and shopping, hit those malls up. also we can all exchange photos/ talk boob things. 

Yams!
I have zero people to relate to/with so sounds like a plan! I know I'll probably be that person who hates them to start with. It's just going to be so different to the rib-rib-nipple-rib-rib I've got haha! And boyfriends can only be so supportive ... hahah. That and the height they sit at will no doubt scare me !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oct16 said:

Yams!
I have zero people to relate to/with so sounds like a plan! I know I'll probably be that person who hates them to start with. It's just going to be so different to the rib-rib-nipple-rib-rib I've got haha! And boyfriends can only be so supportive ... hahah. That and the height they sit at will no doubt scare me !

I will probably freak out about going to big lol or them looking like torpedos. I measured myself and I'm a 30B, size 10A bandwidth and cup width is too small but they don't really make 30B. So it'll all be a shock! my boyfriend will prob be sick of looking after me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rachelcloud said:

I will probably freak out about going to big lol or them looking like torpedos. I measured myself and I'm a 30B, size 10A bandwidth and cup width is too small but they don't really make 30B. So it'll all be a shock! my boyfriend will prob be sick of looking after me

Agreed! I'm a full A on a good day, empty A most days though haha. I have been told I can't really go larger than 300cc. But i hear of so many girls wishing they went bigger, and one girl even said, make sure you go your maximum. So i'm tempted to just go the full 300cc so I don't wish I went bigger in a years time and have to have it done all over again. In saying that, I don't want giant knockers or an obvious look. 

I'm trying to prepare my boyfriend for how much work it's going to be for him and so far he says he can handle it but I think he thinks after 2 weeks I'll be perfectly fine haha. He's going to get a solid wake up call. Good preparation for when we have kids one day hahahah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...