rachelcloud

October 2016 Girls

1 minute ago, Nichola said:

Thats awesome. Im booking directly through my surgeon. Its been relatively easy so far but there is a delay in answering emails, but i guess thats too be expected, I'm sure he's busy. 

Ive already paid for my accommodation. 

I so wish I was going earlier in the month. Its going to take forever. 

Somnio have been so great and I cannot recommend them enough. 

I would just go next month because I have the money but I started a new job about 6 weeks ago and can't take time off for a while because it's a brand new system launched for a govt branch so I have to be here. Just want boobs already

1 minute ago, rachelcloud said:

Somnio have been so great and I cannot recommend them enough. 

I would just go next month because I have the money but I started a new job about 6 weeks ago and can't take time off for a while because it's a brand new system launched for a govt branch so I have to be here. Just want boobs already

Man that sux. I just started a new job in May but its a brand new centre and at the moment I'm not really needed so thought, f**k it Im going anyways and booked. I told them afterwards. 

53 minutes ago, Nichola said:

Man that sux. I just started a new job in May but its a brand new centre and at the moment I'm not really needed so thought, f**k it Im going anyways and booked. I told them afterwards. 

this is like a huge government launch and they have put so much money into it we only went live a few weeks ago so I had to wait. But theyre all good with me taking time off in a few months.Hopefully itll fly by because I JUST WANT BOOBS.

4 hours ago, rachelcloud said:

this is like a huge government launch and they have put so much money into it we only went live a few weeks ago so I had to wait. But theyre all good with me taking time off in a few months.Hopefully itll fly by because I JUST WANT BOOBS.

How exciting. Are you living in Wellington? 

I hear ya, I can't wait. 

10 hours ago, Nichola said:

How exciting. Are you living in Wellington? 

I hear ya, I can't wait. 

Yeah I am living in wellington :) I've told a few people at work because all of a sudden I'll come back with huge boobs hahaha

1 hour ago, rachelcloud said:

Yeah I am living in wellington :) I've told a few people at work because all of a sudden I'll come back with huge boobs hahaha

Haha, iv told a few people. Mainly my gym friends as there is no way they will miss seeing the difference haha. 

3 minutes ago, Nichola said:

Haha, iv told a few people. Mainly my gym friends as there is no way they will miss seeing the difference haha. 

all my close friends know because they'veliterally heard me talk for years about how much I want them. I'm not ashamed of it, if people ask I'll say yes i've had it done.

46 minutes ago, Nichola said:

Yeah me neither. Loud and proud haha. Most of my Aussie friends know but not many of my friends or family in NZ know. I told my Dad hahaha

I haven't told my parents for the fact theyll worry about me having surgery overseas (I'm 28 next month lol) but everyone else knows I've been talking about it for years.

5 hours ago, rachelcloud said:

I haven't told my parents for the fact theyll worry about me having surgery overseas (I'm 28 next month lol) but everyone else knows I've been talking about it for years.

Yeah my Dad was concerned and asked some stuff then ultimately he made fun at my expense. My Mum knows i wanted too and I had mentioned some stuff but she doesn't know iv actually booked it. I'm 33.

I got a email from my surgeon today telling me what time I'm getting picked up from the hotel and my consultation time, then surgery. I have to fast from midnight the night before. Ill be starving. But Im so happy it will be a morning surgery :)

24 minutes ago, Fia.Nell said:

I am going to Bangkok with my husband through Destination Beauty. I have my BL/BA on the 3rd of October and my surgeon is Dr Kasemsak.

Thats so exciting. I so wish mine was earlier in the month rather than later. Im having a BL/BA too but in Phuket.

Hi! I found my group eekk lol, I am booked for the 10th October for a mummy makeover.originally i went for a hernia repair/tt but after having breast lumps for 8 years I found out last month that they disappeared after breastfeeding! so... Getting boobs as well. I am a deflated A and getting 350cc round tex hP. How are your stats? I am 157/50kg Coming out of the consult the idea of being a D terrified me but reading his forum I trust my surgeon

Heeeey,

I am looking to go in october to with Dr V. Looking to get a BL and BA. It's right before he goes away so my follow ups would be with a different dr. But my friend has only had good things to say about him among with everyone else. 

Is anyone else going through cosmedi or going to be there from the 10-11th. At the moment I may have to go on my own and am freaking out a little bit!! 

On 20 July 2016 at 6:01 PM, zoeone said:

Heeeey,

I am looking to go in october to with Dr V. Looking to get a BL and BA. It's right before he goes away so my follow ups would be with a different dr. But my friend has only had good things to say about him among with everyone else. 

Is anyone else going through cosmedi or going to be there from the 10-11th. At the moment I may have to go on my own and am freaking out a little bit!! 

Hey thought I would reply here. Im going with him after his holiday, I'm booked for the 27th. I didnt want to have follow ups with a different surgeon so chose a different date. Im so excited  but have moments where I freak out a little bit. I can't wait till its over. 

18 hours ago, Nichola said:

Hey thought I would reply here. Im going with him after his holiday, I'm booked for the 27th. I didnt want to have follow ups with a different surgeon so chose a different date. Im so excited  but have moments where I freak out a little bit. I can't wait till its over. 

I feel exactly the same. Keep mini freaking out but can't wait. It's something I've wanted for so long but kept putting it of. 

Looks like I'll just miss you. But I am sure it's all going to go great! My friend swears by him!!! 

3 hours ago, zoeone said:

I feel exactly the same. Keep mini freaking out but can't wait. It's something I've wanted for so long but kept putting it of. 

Looks like I'll just miss you. But I am sure it's all going to go great! My friend swears by him!!! 

Did you book through him directly?

2 months and 20 days until boobs, I honestly can't wait. My surgeon has been on this show beauty and the beach in NZ and it's been nice to see him do a few BA's, he seems really nice. I booked my flights to phuket with a friend as me and my partner split over a month ago. But I seriously cannot wait, revenge boobs

12 hours ago, rachelcloud said:

2 months and 20 days until boobs, I honestly can't wait. My surgeon has been on this show beauty and the beach in NZ and it's been nice to see him do a few BA's, he seems really nice. I booked my flights to phuket with a friend as me and my partner split over a month ago. But I seriously cannot wait, revenge boobs

Haha love this, best revenge ever.

Mine was 3 months last wednesday, so wish I was at the beginning of the month. 

Im so excited but am freaking out at the same time.

Hi lovelies, I'm booked for a revision - dent fixing, upsize and change from round to teardrop on 4th October with Dr M. It's the day before my bday so it'll be a nice but painful present 😆 

I'm currently just over 3.5 years since my first set and I currently have 390cc HP rounds. 

Excited but terrified at once. 

11 hours ago, Chinchilla said:

Hi lovelies, I'm booked for a revision - dent fixing, upsize and change from round to teardrop on 4th October with Dr M. It's the day before my bday so it'll be a nice but painful present 😆 

I'm currently just over 3.5 years since my first set and I currently have 390cc HP rounds. 

how exciting!! can i ask why youre changing to tear drops?

On 7/29/2016 at 11:03 PM, Nichola said:

Haha love this, best revenge ever.

Mine was 3 months last wednesday, so wish I was at the beginning of the month. 

Im so excited but am freaking out at the same time.

just hired a PT to get me summer ready, need that push. revenge bod lol

i havent started freaking out yet...

7 hours ago, rachelcloud said:

It was suggested as they are wider to fill the cleavage dent out and as a way to increase my upper pole. As I have very little tissue I feel they currently just jut out and there's no upper pole at all. 

Enjoy the PT! 

11 hours ago, rachelcloud said:

I wish I wasn't freaking out, i hope like anything that i don't chicken out although I'm sure i will def go through with it. Stupid nerves. 

Iv upped the cardio a bit to lean out for the boobs haha. Im still weight training but slowly dropping as I will have to stop all upper body weights a couple weeks to a month before hand so my muscles release a bit. I did 500 double under the other day and it killed my carves haha, i hate cardio. 

Go the PT, let him know what he's missing. 

22 hours ago, Chinchilla said:

Haha nice little birthday present for yourself. I thought about doing the same for my birthday in August but we just couldn't get the dates to work. 

19 hours ago, Nichola said:

I wish I wasn't freaking out, i hope like anything that i don't chicken out although I'm sure i will def go through with it. Stupid nerves. 

Iv upped the cardio a bit to lean out for the boobs haha. Im still weight training but slowly dropping as I will have to stop all upper body weights a couple weeks to a month before hand so my muscles release a bit. I did 500 double under the other day and it killed my carves haha, i hate cardio. 

Go the PT, let him know what he's missing. 

Haha nice little birthday present for yourself. I thought about doing the same for my birthday in August but we just couldn't get the dates to work. 

I broke things off so am 100% fine with my decision, and been living my life doing me and it feels fucking amazing.

my birthday is in august too (next week) thought about doing it for my bday but couldn't get time off work.

got my little coundown app going on my phone 80 days!