Feeling crap (boobie Blues?)

ash92

Honestly, all of the very early post-op photos I look at, all look really flat and squashed. Sometimes I look at them and think they barely look any different to the pre-op photos. BUT once the tissue loosens up and the skin grows to accommodate the increase in volume, they look much bigger. Not to mention all of the swelling above your breasts and abdomen, which are camouflaging the implants right now. Go through the gallery album and look for yourself :) It'll make you feel much better. Give it a few weeks and I'm sure you'll feel very differently.

I was told for the first few wks to not even look at your boobs as their ugly aliens!! And it's true, when I got mine done I was like argh these are ugly but I knew in the back of my mind that time and patience would pay off. 

Now I'm very happy and like the size, it was a perfect size for me. It won't take long, give it about a month for your body to get back to normal and settling.

I've put pics up for you to give you reassurance and hopefully make you feel better ? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Completely with you on this one! I'm 3 days po and I feel like they are no difference in size. I was a 10A to start with and I wanted to go to a large C, small D. He put in 300cc HPs under the muscle. He had very tight bandages on me and took them off yesterday so now just me and my post op bra but they don't even fill the bra out. I'm absolutely devastated and hubby won't even let me consider getting the size fixed.....

4 minutes ago, Cuddlybear said:

I totally have booby blues too. I feel like one keeps dropping and it's going to end up so saggy. They have changed so much from the first week. They actually looked a lot better then they do now. I feel so upset when I look at them now and the money they cost ?

?

Boobie blues are completely normal, it's also hugely caused by the GA comedown and the medications that you're on making you feel terrible. Surgery places a huge strain on the body, and for your bodies to accommodate your implants takes time. I know it's really hard right now, but they will settle in and start to look normal and look much bigger over the next few weeks. Our bodies are amazing, but they can't mold to accommodate big implants in just minutes or hours after surgery! Our skin and muscles need to be resilient to change - imagine if every time you ate a meal your stomach's skin stretched so quickly and became floppy to accommodate that - it wouldn't be a good thing! Give yourselves some time and you will be happy with your results soon :) x

• 3 months later...
On 23/06/2016 at 4:29 PM, Corky101 said:

I was told for the first few wks to not even look at your boobs as their ugly aliens!! And it's true, when I got mine done I was like argh these are ugly but I knew in the back of my mind that time and patience would pay off. 

Now I'm very happy and like the size, it was a perfect size for me. It won't take long, give it about a month for your body to get back to normal and settling.

I've put pics up for you to give you reassurance and hopefully make you feel better ? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Corky what were your stats?

• 3 weeks later...
On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Corky101 said:

@excited_much yeh I struggled to pick a size and not knowing the outcome. Thank you I am happy I couldn't imagine any bigger it's a prefect size for natural results and not so obvious. 

I am 8 months post op now. 

Wow @Corky101  your post has made me feel so mych better.

I'm roughly the same height and weight and 3 days post op. 395cc textured teardrops over. I feel they are very small but if my end result looks anything like yours I'll be so happy! 

I had revision for capsular contracture 280cc rounds. Right now I feel I'd rather my cc boobs back! 

• 3 weeks later...

@Mrssunflower Hi that's good I'm glad you could relate it's very helpful this forum. Just give it time honestly my boobs were so small when I looked down they took some time to heal and fluff love my results and I feel the size is perfect.

I fear capsule contraction or ruptures. What does it feel like? I constantly feel mine for abnormal changes and get worries when sometimes feels different.

@johnmichelle73 thank you! Dr Georgina Konrat at Brisbane Cosmetic Clinic in Annerley .