Sydney Natural teardrop Breast Augmentation Advice

Chloej

Hi ladies,

I'm looking to book in for a breast augmentation by the end of the year (2016) and i'm looking for some advice!

I am currently a 10A and looking to increase to around a full C cup. I'm looking for a natural teardrop shape and finding a lot of conflicting information on the internet about where to go and what implants give the best look/feel along with what are the safest.

I have had a consultation with Dr Rastogi around 3 months ago and i was very pleased leaving the consult. He uses the polyurethane Brazilian fuzzy implants which after further research i am unsure about. I have had friends who have had their breasts done by him and they look / feel fantastic. However i am now reading that a texured sillicone implant may be best as they seem the safest, and if they need to be removed  are far easier than the fuzzy implants.

I have had friends have theres done by Kevin Ho at the breast clinic, Dr Zion Chan and Dr Tavakoli however they are all very happy i am still undecided.

Has anyone had any positive or negative reviews  with any doctors? or experiences with particular types of implants?

Rastogi also says you can be back to work in 2-3days while many other doctors say 1-2 weeks. I wondered if this is because he uses a much better technique and is alot more gentle?

All doctors show fairly good results on their websites but i really am more concerned with how they look and feel years after getting them rather than seeing what they are like as soon as they have been done.

Any feedback or experiences would be much appreciated!!

2 hours ago, Chloej said:

Hi ladies,

I'm looking to book in for a breast augmentation by the end of the year (2016) and i'm looking for some advice!

I am currently a 10A and looking to increase to around a full C cup. I'm looking for a natural teardrop shape and finding a lot of conflicting information on the internet about where to go and what implants give the best look/feel along with what are the safest.

I have had a consultation with Dr Rastogi around 3 months ago and i was very pleased leaving the consult. He uses the polyurethane Brazilian fuzzy implants which after further research i am unsure about. I have had friends who have had their breasts done by him and they look / feel fantastic. However i am now reading that a texured sillicone implant may be best as they seem the safest, and if they need to be removed  are far easier than the fuzzy implants.

I have had friends have theres done by Kevin Ho at the breast clinic, Dr Zion Chan and Dr Tavakoli however they are all very happy i am still undecided.

Has anyone had any positive or negative reviews  with any doctors? or experiences with particular types of implants?

Rastogi also says you can be back to work in 2-3days while many other doctors say 1-2 weeks. I wondered if this is because he uses a much better technique and is alot more gentle?

All doctors show fairly good results on their websites but i really am more concerned with how they look and feel years after getting them rather than seeing what they are like as soon as they have been done.

Any feedback or experiences would be much appreciated!!

Hey girl, 

Yes brazillian fuzzy implants are more difficult to remove for revision as they adhere to the breast tissue a lot more. Textured does the same things but arent as difficult to remove - I would honestly go with textured! If you choose a really experienced plastic surgeon using teardrop implants should be at risk of rotating. They rotate due to surgical error because the surgeon has made the pocket too big for the implant. I LOVE the look of teardrop implants i think theyre amazing like the most stunning natural looking boobs ever haha. 

I honestly think textured teardrop is the way to go, just incase you do need revision and there are more surgeons out there who use them rather than fuzzies. I have heard Dr. Phoon and Dr. Kohout in sydney are great too :)

Good luck lovely! 

• 2 months later...

Dr Rastogi all the way from me. Though I would say, go with your gut. You need to feel you've made the right choice for yourself. Do your own research. Medical journals etc. Some doctors have trouble inserting the German Polyurethane implants, so surgeon skill comes into it too, not just the implant properties. Wishing you the best for the end of the year whichever way you go! Another thing you could do is maybe contact the clinic you have in mind for surgery and ask whether they have any patients who could call you to tell you about their experience...? I doubt they would pass on phone numbers of patients in the system xx

• 6 months later...