elhartley88

PERTH Breast lift plus implants Surgeon Recommendations

Looking for recommendations for a surgeon to perform a lift and implants in Western Australia. Wanting to spend a max of 15k all inclusive, based on the initial consult I recieved this seem realistic but not sure if I went to a cheaper surgery or not. Plus I would love some honest feedback on loss of nipple sensitivity, scars and comfort levels once completely healed. Also any pics a year post surgery would be amazing Thanks

Hi elhartley88

I had a consult with Dr Christopher Allen at St John of God, and I was quoted just under $18,000 for a breast lift + implants. 

Unfortunately that was a lot more than I expected so I went to PPSI in Phuket and had a breast lift + implants with Dr Boonchai. I was out of pocket $10,000, but this included flights and accommodation. 

I know travelling overseas for elective surgery isn't for everyone, but it's definitely worth considering if money is a factor. 

I have also heard a lot of good feedback about Dr Mark Lee who is a plastic surgeon based in Perth. 

I was completely terrified of the scars and I thought they would look terrible, but I'm nearly 6 months PO I can barely see them. It took a few months to regain feeling in my nipples, and they are quite sensitive, but I was told it would improve over time. Recovery was amazing and I was sleeping on my tummy within 3 months. 

I was a super saggy 14D to start with, and now I'm a full and perky 14E.

I had 325L and 350R over the muscle implant.

I hope the above information helps. 

Best of luck. 

Hi there

I too travelled to Phuket for breast surgery at PPSI. I booked through a company called Lotus Medical International, they were able to refer me to the best surgeons there and help to arrange my flights and accomodation. It really was much cheaper to fly to Thailand for my surgery and I managed to have a bit of a holiday too.

My scaring is minimal, the surgeons are so fantastic in Phuket and my recovery was much easier than I expected (they use stronger pain relief in Thailand so I was barely in pain afterwards, more discomfort.) I just had breast augmentation though which cost me around $4000. Breast lift is more expensive I think maybe $7000. 

It's worth looking at PPSI and Lotus Medical if you're looking to save money, I feel that the standard of surgeons and paitient care is higher in Thailand than it is in Aus and it's much cheaper, good excuse to visit Thailand!

I hope this helps with your research!

I'm booked in with Tony Connell end of August for a BA & BL. Happy to share pics once I'm done, but in the meantime if you search his name on here you'll find he has a reputation as one of if not the best. I'm quoted just under $18k for everything, which includes anatomical implants - it's about $2k cheaper for rounds. I've got approval for an item number which means I will get some back on medicare and my phi - I'm estimating around $15k total out of pocket with anatomicals or 13k with rounds.

Thanks ladies! Sorry for the late reply I didn't recieve a notification that I had replies on my topic.

Unfortunately travel over seas is not an option for me, wanting to keep the time off work down and be in my own bed.

After adding all of the costs with Sculpt it works out to just over $15k, and I am not applicable for any rebates as far as I know.

I will check out his info thanks BunnyHop.

Thank you for the feed back on the scars thanks ladies, this puts me alot more at ease about the procedure.

I am finding it hard getting enough photos from Perth surgeons to make a decision as to who to go to...they all save their photos for the first consultations, and them usually being approx $200, it could be a costly elimination process!

Thanks very much =) I love Dr Dona's work but they quoted me approx 14-16k plus flight and accomm and here it will be 15k and I will be in my own bed =) Just hard to find before and afters to choose a surgeon without paying for a few consultations which are all around $150 each. I will see what Dr Connell is like as  recommended by BunnyHop =) it is a start. Also will have a look at Dr Mark Lee that you have said has good reviews. Cheers