310cc: get me to a 10D/DD?

I've done so much research on breast augmentation, looked at so many before and after photos and compared stats with as many people as I can find. It's really freakin hard to know what is the right size for me! My first PS recommended 310g Allergan mod profile (equivalent to mentor mod+) in the subfascial plane. The second recommended 350cc, give or take 25cc. Anyway, my aim isn't to go 'the biggest I can'. I have quite a thin, athletic build. I want to maintain that slender look. I just want to have a bit more boob to look nice in clothes, dresses and bikinis. I'm starting to think the 310 will be enough. I'm 172cm but only 50kg. My BWD is between 11 and 12. I found a girl on realself who had similar stats to me and got the exact same implants my first doc recommended. They look amazing on her. They aren't too big but they still give her enough volume to fill out bikinis and look hot in dresses. I'll attach a photo of me and some photos of her post op (she was similar to me pre-op) What do you guys think? Anyone with similar stats to me have any recommendations? I bought 2 10D bras today. If I can fill out a 10D/DD, that's enough for me. I know D and DD sound big but in a 10 band size they're not, especially for implants, which always measure bigger than they look. 

First 2 photos are realself girl post-op, 3rd is me and 4th is a goal photo of someone with a similar frame to me. I really don't want to be any bigger than these other photos.

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 11.20.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 11.21.14 AM.png

Photo on 1-07-2016 at 9.48 AM #2.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 4.35.28 PM.png

My plan is to take in a heap of photos of what I find to be the right size/too big/too small. Hopefully that will help guide their judgement. The thing with cup sizes is they are are totally different between band sizes. A 14D is a LOT larger than a 10D. So it's really hard to communicate in cup sizes. I know what look I want. Natural but full. I don't want to look top heavy but I want it to be worth it. I don't wanna be one of those girls who says 'I should've gone bigger'. At the moment I feel like 310-325 is probably going to give me what I want. I just wish my 2nd consults were sooner so I could get some clarification from the surgeons! Ugh haha. This whole thing is making me go a bit crazy.

15 minutes ago, MissJulie said:

Hi nay...

with your BWD being a 11-12...I think u will b fine in that they won't b too big for your liking...?

Yeah, I feel pretty confident the 310g won't be too big. I'm just worried about going the next one up! But at the same time, I don't wanna get the 310 and be disappointed, ya know? Man, it's tough, especially seeing as the other surgeon was talking in the realms of 350. Mind you, I think he was trying to give me a more extravangant/enhanced look than I was after. Hence why I'm taking in photos to my next consults so that we're clear. :) The good thing is I can have surgery on Saturday the 6th August with Kollias or Thursday the 4th with Cooter. Both of those dates are super close. My 2nd consults are on the 19th and I should hopefully have a clearer picture on who to go with after that. Eeep! Exciting. :D

I agree that boobs tend to look a lot bigger in photos. I think those photos are lovely, go with your surgeons recommendations :) I had a 12cm BW so could only fit 325cc but had less tissue than you to start with. I measure a 10DD but they look more like a C. Initially they felt huge but now I wouldn't mind if they were a tiny bit bigger

2 hours ago, Honeycakes said:

I'm 165cm and 52kg. Dr M has recommended 290 would get me a full C cup. 330 would get me a D cup. But you are taller than me so I think that would make a difference

What did you decide to go with Honeycakes?

27 minutes ago, lisba said:

I think 310cc will get you to a D/DD. 325cc got me from a 12A (very barely) to a 10/12 D/DD, and you are starting off with more than me. I reckon mine look quite like the girl in your wish picture, especially once they've dropped a little more :) 

Yeah, I agree! I think at the absolute most, 325 or 330 (if I want to go marginally bigger to be on the safe side), depending on whether I use mentor or allergan. I don't think I wanna go any bigger than that. 

Love your wish pics @Nay ! I've saved them to my own boobspiration folder hehe. It is really hard making a decision on sizes isn't it? I know everyone says that 20-30cc is such a small difference it barely matters, but at the end of the day when you're going through significant surgery, recovery, and paying a LOT of $$, you want it to be as close to what you're envisioning as possible. I'm also agonizing over sizing (and shape)!

Do you think you'd be more upset with slightly too big, or slightly too small? For me I think I'd rather be a tiny bit too small as I can add a padded bra/push up if I want a bit extra on certain occasions whereas too big there's not much you can do. But i think  hubby definitely wants me to err on the bigger side so it's more a noticeable change! Decisions decisions!

@BunnyHop I agree with you. I'd rather be a bit too small than too big. At the end of the day I think, how can I possibly be too small when I'm adding an extra 300+cc to my current breast size?!! Haha. But I will talk to both surgeons about my concerns, show them my photos and trust that they know what they're doing. What size/shape has been recommended for you?

11 minutes ago, RH4K said:

You do have a fair amount of breast tissue to begin sign so I think 325 would take you to a D for sure, possibly even a DD. Bear in mind implants measure bigger so I think they'll look awesome on you ?

Thank you! I'm very excited. Only 4 weeks away, or even less depending on which surgeon I choose!

On 8 July 2016 at 4:15 PM, Nay said:

I've done so much research on breast augmentation, looked at so many before and after photos and compared stats with as many people as I can find. It's really freakin hard to know what is the right size for me! My first PS recommended 310g Allergan mod profile (equivalent to mentor mod+) in the subfascial plane. The second recommended 350cc, give or take 25cc. Anyway, my aim isn't to go 'the biggest I can'. I have quite a thin, athletic build. I want to maintain that slender look. I just want to have a bit more boob to look nice in clothes, dresses and bikinis. I'm starting to think the 310 will be enough. I'm 172cm but only 50kg. My BWD is between 11 and 12. I found a girl on realself who had similar stats to me and got the exact same implants my first doc recommended. They look amazing on her. They aren't too big but they still give her enough volume to fill out bikinis and look hot in dresses. I'll attach a photo of me and some photos of her post op (she was similar to me pre-op) What do you guys think? Anyone with similar stats to me have any recommendations? I bought 2 10D bras today. If I can fill out a 10D/DD, that's enough for me. I know D and DD sound big but in a 10 band size they're not, especially for implants, which always measure bigger than they look. 

First 2 photos are realself girl post-op, 3rd is me and 4th is a goal photo of someone with a similar frame to me. I really don't want to be any bigger than these other photos.

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 11.20.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 11.21.14 AM.png

Photo on 1-07-2016 at 9.48 AM #2.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 4.35.28 PM.png

I think your pics are lovely in size & shape. I think taking your dream boobs to your surgeon from a similar before is a great idea. This gives your surgeon an idea of what look you are after & then you can be on the same page. 

For example at my original consult It was suggested 200cc moderate Natrelle implants to go with my BL. I, like everyone, questioned the size so on my second consult I had a pic of my dream boobs, a lift/similar befores, surgeon took one look & said 'Oh your after a fuller look, 310cc moderates it is then'. This is bigger than I wanted I was hoping for 285cc but my btw the implants only come in certain sizes in moderates & I didn't want hp. However my point is he didn't get what look I was after before I showed him the pics.