Choosing a size...

EmT

Hi everyone :)

I had a consultation on Thursday and tried on all the different sizes. The implants hubby and I decided on, with the surgeons recommendations, was 425cc and 500cc (I'm asymmetrical), high profile, round, smooth, mentors, under the muscle.

I'm 53kg, 167cm, small 12b, bwd 14.

Has anyone had similar stats to me and what size did you or are you going for? What bra size are you after ba, or hoping to be after ba?

I felt really comfortable with the sizers on and we all felt they helped bring my whole body into proportion and looked natural. But, after reading other ladies stats last night, the sizes we've chosen sound huge! 

I'm not wanting to go too big but I also don't want to go through all this and be disappointed that I've gone too small...

Tough decisions.

Just wanted to add that I saw Mansoor Mirkazemi and from everything I've read about him and the feeling I got from him, he's very much all about getting a natural looking result :)

I am 166cm and prior to my first BA was 59kg.  My BWD originally was 12 or 13cm (cant remember exactly), and after my first BA increased to 14cm.  I had 440cc first time round, and am now 2 weeks post op with 620cc.  I had both surgeries with Mansoor.  

I say go the biggest that you can - he won't let you look top heavy or unbalanced - he is very good at telling you how it is when he needs to :)

Just what I wanted to read! Thank you X

He said he wouldn't be comfortable going any bigger than this, I love his honesty! He's not just out to make a quick buck :)

I still have another consultation with another surgeon but I'd honestly be happy just to go with Mansoor. We've already paid for the other consultation so I'll still go ahead with it. It'll be good to have a second opinion too I guess. Just so impressed with Mansoor!

If that's the size you think balances you out, go for it! I'm sure if it was too big, the surgeon would say so. Also, you said you're a mum of 4 so I'm assuming you've had bigger boobs and lost them? That means you'd have empty skin to fill and can go bigger than most would be able to (those who haven't had kids or haven't lost significant weight) for a first BA. I was surprised at how little difference there was in a whole 100cc. I tried 250, 350 and 450 and it didn't feel like it went up by THAT much each time. Obviously it was noticeable but not drastically like I thought it would be. I know I can't talk as I've been obsessing over 40cc :rolleyes:. However, I am quite lanky and don't have a butt so I don't think it'd take much for me to look top heavy. Good luck!

Good points, Nay. Thanks :)

I was an a cup before kids and a very full c cup while breasfeeding. So there's definitely been a lot of stretching done and some loose skin to fill back up.

I do have a fairly big butt so they did make me look much more in proportion. I also have quite an odd shaped rib cage, it goes in at my chest and out at the bottom of my ribs. I've always been self conciousof that and this sized implant seemed to hide it all really well which I absolutely loved!

I guess it's normal to second guess ourselves. I know I'll end up going back a forth with my decision a few times before the surgery but eventually I'll make up my mind and go ahead confidently :)

I agree with all the comments - I have bwd of 13.5 cm first BA in 2006 had 425cc under muscle teardrop and just had revision surgery now after 10 years and 2 kids; and comfortably fit 610ccs in :) 

im 165cm and 62kg and quite athletic and lean and they look amazing! 

Go for the bigger size! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking I could bigger now lol 

I'm 165cm 47kg 10a or 12b still very firm i think without much saggying im 3 months post bf, with bwd of 14cm I measured it before lol I was told 330cc round under muscle giving me appearance of natural but also fake look so not sure what that's called but I said I didn't want natural or super fake look lol 

330cc he said was pretty much maxing out but going back to check again 

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh! I still can't decide on sizes!

I had my consultation with Craig Rubenstein, I'm still going ahead with Mansoor, but Craig said he definitely wouldn't recommend going as big Mansoor would. Now I'm so confused!

I'm aiming for around a D or DD cup so I'm thinking I might go for 350 and 425. That's still bigger than Craig would go if I was going with him, but Mansoor is quite comfortable with that size. I'm just so worried about my skin not supporting it. I do have quite firm breast tissue though.

I have a second consultation with Mansoor next week so I guess we'll work it all out then. I hope!

• 3 weeks later...

So, after my second consultation with Mansoor I decided on 450cc for the smaller breast, so probably 375 for the larger breast but Mansoor will match that up during surgery. I still keep having second thoughts though! The fact that the other surgeon said he wouldn't go any bigger than 300-325 for the smaller breast is playing on my mind too. The 450 and 375 sizers looked and felt great but I just keep thinking about cup sizes. I wish I knew exactly how they were going to turn out before surgery! Only 12 days to go so it's getting close. Trying hard to just trust my choice and trust my surgeon's advice...

@EmT although Craig is great he is pretty conservative with sizing! He recommended 350 for me and I ended up going 400 with my surgeon ? 

I also found it really hard to be 100% confident with the size I choose!! Up to the morning of my surgery I was thinking I'd walk out with the most massive, ridiculous breasts ever when in fact, no one has actually noticed my boobs are any bigger since they hide well under my clothes. 

If you've explained what look/size you're after with mansoor then try and trust that you will be happy with your outcome since it seems he has lots of happy patients ?

5 hours ago, EmT said:

So, after my second consultation with Mansoor I decided on 450cc for the smaller breast, so probably 375 for the larger breast but Mansoor will match that up during surgery. I still keep having second thoughts though! The fact that the other surgeon said he wouldn't go any bigger than 300-325 for the smaller breast is playing on my mind too. The 450 and 375 sizers looked and felt great but I just keep thinking about cup sizes. I wish I knew exactly how they were going to turn out before surgery! Only 12 days to go so it's getting close. Trying hard to just trust my choice and trust my surgeon's advice...

Have u done a rice test ?

I have @boobiebuf. They seemed soooo much bigger than the actual implants I tried on though. I followed the instructions on the website but it didn't seem very realistic to me. Maybe the rice sizers would be an ok guide on someone who's totally flat but with breasts already there it seems like they're not very accurate...?