Size 12 ladies! CC recommendations!

Missy35

I had my consult with Mark Lee yesterday, and I loved him! He's definitely the guy for me. I initially tried on 375cc, which we both thought was too small, and then tried 400cc, which seemed perfect. That being said, i'm starting with nothing, and any boobs felt like a massive difference to me. He recommended Round, Mod Plus, 400cc, under the muscle. When we left the appointment, my husband said he thought I could go bigger, and I sort of rushed through the sizing bit. I'm 173cm, 75kg, (will be 69 / 70kg by surgery, i've lost 27kg already) and my BWD is 12cm. I'm looking to go a full D/E cup, but definitely want to be able to play the up or down, depending on the situation. Can anyone with similar stats tell me what you did? Sizing is surprisingly difficult, and I don't want to go too small :-/

I think you might need to go a bit bigger for the look you described. I'm quite a bit smaller at 169cm, 60kg with 12cm BW and I got 325cc rounds and am now a 10DD. Initially they felt huge bit now they are prob a tad more natural than I would like and I would have preferred something around the 430 mark however my small BW and tight muscles and skin meant I couldnt fit any bigger in. If you're worried about being too small I would go up to be safe...

@imperfectly_lou that's what i'm worried about, as my BW is only 12cm, even though I have a very broad chest. I'm mildly tuberous, so he needs to lower my creases a bit, but he wants Mods because my only natural breast tissue is on the sides of my breasts, and when I breastfed, my skin stretched out a fair bit on the sides, so he wants to fill that back up. From looking at photos of other people with similar stats, I seem to gravitate to people who have had 450 - 500 cc the most. Ugh, I didn't think sizing would be this hard!!!

Definitely go bigger!! I am 173cm tall and weigh 66kg, had 520cc. U say u are starting off with nothing, so definitely at least 500 with ur stats, 

Added some photos for u, I didn't start off with nothing, and had 520cc and they are not that big, I think they are just right, perfect size on me..wouldn't want them any bigger or smaller. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi Missy!

I started off as a 12A and told my surgeon I wanted to be a full D. I am 175cm, 68kg and my BWD was 12.5. I have a wide chest and broad shoulders. He recommended 420cc HP (which also maxed out my BWD) and was confident that would get me to a full D. I am 6 days PO and so far they are the perfect size, not too big at all. I am still very tight at the moment and swollen, but from measurements and taking a few cms from swelling, it's looking like I'll be a 12 D or DD. Ultimately, go the bigger size if you're worried about going too small. Good luck!

4 minutes ago, bunny94 said:

Hi Missy!

I started off as a 12A and told my surgeon I wanted to be a full D. I am 175cm, 68kg and my BWD was 12.5. I have a wide chest and broad shoulders. He recommended 420cc HP (which also maxed out my BWD) and was confident that would get me to a full D. I am 6 days PO and so far they are the perfect size, not too big at all. I am still very tight at the moment and swollen, but from measurements and taking a few cms from swelling, it's looking like I'll be a 12 D or DD. Ultimately, go the bigger size if you're worried about going too small. Good luck!

Thank you @bunny94, that's actually really helpful! I was actually really happy with the 400cc, but given that i'm going under the muscle, I think 450, if I can, will be perfect. Hopefully I can given that my BWD is only 12cm :-/ I think if I start going past a D / DD cup size, i'll be getting into ugly bra territory, which I don't want!

I'm 161 cm and around 52-55kg depending. I have 590 and I only measure a 10e, if I was wearing 12 it would be 12DD. My cousin is very petite and short with 450 and she is a DD so I personally think with your stats if your looking for E cup you should go 500 range. There are still nice bras lol but with an E you don't even have to wear a bra ;)

I'm 169cm and was 73kg at surgery (from 135kg). I was an empty 12D totally had to go the padding etc I had a lot of skin. We planned on me going 420 but when I woke up he told me he had to go to 495 to fill in the skin without looking awful. Apparently I could of gone even bigger but he knew I wanted the smallest possible (I originally asked for 295 lol) I am happy with the size. I don't know my bwd, he never told me. 

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Teresa2182 said:

I'm 169cm and was 73kg at surgery (from 135kg). I was an empty 12D totally had to go the padding etc I had a lot of skin. We planned on me going 420 but when I woke up he told me he had to go to 495 to fill in the skin without looking awful. Apparently I could of gone even bigger but he knew I wanted the smallest possible (I originally asked for 295 lol) I am happy with the size. I don't know my bwd, he never told me. 

image.jpeg

@Missy35 like I said before..and saying it again ? DEFINITELY go with the biggest ur BWD and surgeon allows!! U see @Teresa2182s pic and my pic below, 500cc implants are NOT "big" it is an average size implant really. 

image.jpeg

@D e oh I know, and I definitely will, what I mean is I worry that I won't be allowed to go that big. I'd love to go 500cc, you guys look amazing, but i'll have to see how far I can push my limits with BWD. I'll be a bit sad if I can't get your look, I think that size is fantastic on you. I'm definitely not worried about going too big, rather too small. But whatever i'm allowed to have will be better than what i've got now, so either way, i'm winning.

1 minute ago, Missy35 said:

@D e oh I know, and I definitely will, what I mean is I worry that I won't be allowed to go that big. I'd love to go 500cc, you guys look amazing, but i'll have to see how far I can push my limits with BWD. I'll be a bit sad if I can't get your look, I think that size is fantastic on you. I'm definitely not worried about going too big, rather too small. But whatever i'm allowed to have will be better than what i've got now, so either way, i'm winning.

It depends on the brand of implant as well, different implants have different diameter measurements, I checked with my surgeon on my BWD again and was told it was 13cm. I think u will be fine to have at least 450cc. ?  Next size up for me was 560cc and than 620cc, these were all still within my BWD measurement. Let us know how u go ?