Petite, 350 HI round, smooth, under or above, share share your pic please

Marchie

Hi ladies, I'm desperate for a natural look but fulfilled although I'm quite petite.   I have lost my sleep due to choosing the right size.  I was told 350cc would fit me but I'm still worried if they will look fake on me.  I don't need massive boobs, as long as I could get boobs haha but deep inside I'm afraid if I go with the smaller one, I will regret.  My idea size is C cup.  I have tried the 350cc implant on and didn't think they are that huge but have seen some of the girls' pic with 300cc or 325cc, they look very similar.  So confused!!!

Is there any one with 350cc round, high profile, under out there don't mind to share me your pre-op and post-op pics so I can have a brief idea of what should I get? Thank you. 

Hey hun how petite are you ? 

I'm trying my size one last time today and will take pics, I'm 47kg 165cm size 6 clothes and a 10a and I'm getting 330cc silicone textured rounds under muscle, they will give me a D cup but didn't feel big or small which is why I'm trying them again to be on the safe side, my surgeon said I'm pretty much maxed out and will need to lower my fold, I didn't want huge fake look so he is doing a mix of both 

I'm 171cm, 50kg and have been recommended 350cc subfascials. My surgeon has orderedarrow-10x10.png in 6 different implants to try on the day though, which has helped me relax! I was like you, stressing over 25cc. I've left the final decision up to him now. I could end up with anywhere from 300cc mod+ to 375cc HP. I've put my faith in him. :) From what I hear though, 25cc is negligable and not worth stressing over. If in doubt, go the larger size. They will look smaller in your body than the sizers and if you didn't find them too big, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. 

Hi @Ranapeluda I know hey.  Night mare for me too. I have lost lot of sleep because of sizing. So confused.  Your pic look good, very similar to mine when I tried 350 Sizers on.  If your pre-op is a+/b then I think 350 would fit you perfectly,  will give you a D bra size perhaps. If you're allowed, just borrow the implants home and wear with your normal clothes to see if they still fit and if you're okay with them then I think those are suitable. 

9 hours ago, Marchie said:

Very propotion with your body @Suziet.  I couldn't even tell whether it's sizer if you didn't say.  Looks so real with the line in between.   I guess you have made the decision now?

Yeah definitely 330 for me the next size up just seemed to big and the sizers up from that wow I felt like dolly Parton lol any bigger and I risk double bubble or bottoming out so I'm sticking with Dr Birches recommendation 

10 hours ago, ree11 said:

They look perfect @Suziet! Do u feel better about it now that u got to try them on again?

At first it was scary cause I tried on what I thought was my size and they were like 450 and 500 lol I was thinking OMG did I really pick these but no I had the wrong size in lol 

Totally content now and now the count down begins 

I think having 15 bwd and deflated breast I could squeeze anything in there lol, but I am straighb like a brick (89cm hips whilst my chest is lik 73) I am leaning towards 350cc what I Read most is that even you get a d it will look like a c anyway.... Agh so undecided!!! My last appointment is in September, I am getting excited!

• 3 weeks later...

Here's an update. I had 350cc HParrow-10x10.png subfascials and I'm 20 days post op. They still have some dropping to do and in clothes they really don't look big at all! In this photo they look quite big but it all depends on the lighting and angle really. They are definitely full for my frame but not too big. I'm certainly glad I didn't go smaller. :) 

Photo on 24-08-2016 at 10.34 AM #2.jpg

Aww thank you! I'm only 20 days PO so still in the ugly post op bra :p I was a 32E (10E) when I got fitted for the post op bra but was probably still pretty swollen then so I'm not sure. I'm assuming I'll end up wearing something in the range of 10D-10E. My sister has a similar build to me and she had 450cc unders. She wears a 10E in most cases. She actually looks pretty similar in size to me, despite having a larger implant. I'm guessing that's because she went under the muscle. When are you getting yours done @BelleB

37 minutes ago, Nay said:

Aww thank you! I'm only 20 days PO so still in the ugly post op bra :p I was a 32E (10E) when I got fitted for the post op bra but was probably still pretty swollen then so I'm not sure. I'm assuming I'll end up wearing something in the range of 10D-10E. My sister has a similar build to me and she had 450cc unders. She wears a 10E in most cases. She actually looks pretty similar in size to me, despite having a larger implant. I'm guessing that's because she went under the muscle. When are you getting yours done @BelleB

That was something I was going to mention, every CC seems to be completely different on each person! Do you think your (generalisation) natural breast shape has something to do with it as well? I have heard that sometimes under gives a less augmented look :) I'm looking at having a consult with Eddy Donna in a few months! Are you studying medicine love? How interesting! Enjoying it? Do you think you would ever go into plastics?

18 minutes ago, BelleB said:

That was something I was going to mention, every CC seems to be completely different on each person! Do you think your (generalisation) natural breast shape has something to do with it as well? I have heard that sometimes under gives a less augmented look :) I'm looking at having a consult with Eddy Donna in a few months! Are you studying medicine love? How interesting! Enjoying it? Do you think you would ever go into plastics?

Yeah, natural breast shape definitely has a lot to do with how they look! I don't think implants really change your shape much because you can't change your underlying chest wall anatomy, nipple position or skin quality. They generally enhance what you have. Some women have wide gaps and some women have nipples that face outwards, etc. That's why it's best to listen to the surgeon because different techniques will work better for different people. I used to think overs looked more fake because I'd seen a lot of saline HParrow-10x10.png overs on very thin women that also weren't wide enough, which looks awful! Not to much all the capsular contracture photos floating around that are just labelled 'overs'. But if done properly, I actually think overs can look more natural (providing you have at least 2cm of upper pole in the pinch test). Mine are still sitting high as I'm only 20 days post op. I think both can look great though. It all depends on the individual situation and the surgeon's experience. Just pick a great surgeon and trust their opinion. Each surgeon has their own preferred technique, which is also often based on what procedure they're most comfortable with.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying medicine and yes, I have actually considered going into plastics! It's still early days for me. It's hard to know what I'll want to do after I get to experience the clinical years. I have a few interests but I'm very open-minded at this stage as you don't really know what the specialties are like until you actually work in the area. 

14 hours ago, Ranapeluda said:

how did you go Trish?? And what size you end up with???

Hi, it went really well. For some reason anesthetic makes me cry but once that was over I was all good. Because my surgery happened so quick i didn't have my 2nd consultation and wasnt aware that i had to provide the post op bra but he strapped me up which was fine. I ended up with 400 (i think) my post op bra is a d cup. When all my strapping was removed  a week later i had a shower and got to see them for the first time - i got the giggles. Very happy. My 22 yr old daughter was amazing- she took me there, i slept in her bed so hubby wouldn't accidentally bump me in the night and she came home every lunch time to make me lunch. I am very grateful.