Shayna14

Hi Ladies, am wanting breast implants for as cheap as possible on the gold coast. I have found The cosmetic institute & cosmedi tour & wondering who you would recommend? The prices arent too different & they are both on the gold coast. TCI I've read good things about but the surgeons as cosmetic surgeons & cosmedi tour seem to add on alot of extra charges but im willing to pay the extra for better. Wondering who everyone would go with? Thanks in advance :) 

Cosmedi start from $4999 and tci are $5999 flat rate, my quote with cosmedi was $7499 to $7999 depending on day of surgery to what implant the choose and then had a few extras on top they wanted, I ended up choosing another company but you can also look at the breast academy as they are how cosmedi use and start from $5999

I sent in my photos and things to cosmeditour and they came back saying I'd need all these extra things and said it would be $12000. Now I'm booked in going straight through the breast academy and paying $7880 (for teardrop implants), they are $5880 for rounds ? The only extra costs with the breast academy are an optional $350 12 month warranty, an optional $150 for using the Keller-funnel technique during surgery and also receiving a scar cream and then besides those two optional payments it's just $60 for the post op bra and $30-$40 for post op meds. 

I had a consultation with TCI as well but personally didn't feel it was the right fit for me and decided I wanted to go with a plastic surgeon. Good luck with your decision!!

3 hours ago, Suziet said:

Cosmedi start from $4999 and tci are $5999 flat rate, my quote with cosmedi was $7499 to $7999 depending on day of surgery to what implant the choose and then had a few extras on top they wanted, I ended up choosing another company but you can also look at the breast academy as they are how cosmedi use and start from $5999

Awesome thank you all very much!! Will look into breast academy as I wasnt too sure about TCI & the cosmetic surgeon there & cosmedi tour were trying to add on all these extras that were going to cost me a couple more thousand. But again thank you all !

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 11:11 AM, jc14 said:

I sent in my photos and things to cosmeditour and they came back saying I'd need all these extra things and said it would be $12000. Now I'm booked in going straight through the breast academy and paying $7880 (for teardrop implants), they are $5880 for rounds ? The only extra costs with the breast academy are an optional $350 12 month warranty, an optional $150 for using the Keller-funnel technique during surgery and also receiving a scar cream and then besides those two optional payments it's just $60 for the post op bra and $30-$40 for post op meds. 

I had a consultation with TCI as well but personally didn't feel it was the right fit for me and decided I wanted to go with a plastic surgeon. Good luck with your decision!!

Did you send in photos with breast academy or go in for an inperson apt?

On 29 July 2016 at 11:11 AM, jc14 said:

Hi jc14 I sent in my photo's to breast academy & they came back saying I would need tear drop implants but I really didnt want them & thats a bit out of my budget also so wondering if they said the same to you or not? Thank you

27 minutes ago, Shayna14 said:

Hi jc14 I sent in my photo's to breast academy & they came back saying I would need tear drop implants but I really didnt want them & thats a bit out of my budget also so wondering if they said the same to you or not? Thank you

Yes they did say that I would need tear drop but in my case I agree that tear drop will give me the best result!

10 hours ago, jc14 said:

Yes they did say that I would need tear drop but in my case I agree that tear drop will give me the best result!

Oh ok, yea the receptionist lady I spoke to said they do say that quite often but its not always the case that you can only have the tear drops because im actually really wanting the round implants & dont think ill be able to save the extra $1000 anyway but im sure the doctors will talk me into the tear drops

10 hours ago, Suziet said:

Breast academy will say tear drop as the same surgeons are used for both companies, try a couple more places to get an idea if that's what is best suited :)

Try esteem 

Enhance and inspire 

Oh thank you! I wanted to try TCI aswell as they are even cheaper & im on a very tight budget but I didnt like the idea of a cosmetic surgeon doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

That's weird I enquired through the breast academy and they were actually more expensive than cosmeditour. They quoted me $1000 more! I girlsfriend and I ended up going with cmt - same surgeons same everything as breast academy you just have more support and their post surgery care has been amazing. Regardless the surgeons are incredible!!!!! Would definitely recommend not using a cosmetic surgeon - just not worth it.