BA + Lift with Dr Richardson

D e

I'm a little bigger than her, 169 and 71kg, so I'm not sure. But if I can go 460/520 to try and achieve a D/DD, she might be on the money.. :) But who knows, I could end up a E... I'm loving the way they are now and I'm only 3 weeks Po. Plus I have a little boobie greed waiting for them to drop and fluff...

15 minutes ago, mes fous said:

@D e hahaha yeah I know.... There are a few girls on here smaller than me that went through Dr R. Hopefully they'll see your post :)

Thanks @mes fous So what did u end up going with? What's size.. Do u have any photos? I remember telling u to go with at least 500cc. 

13 minutes ago, mes fous said:

@D e I went both 460/520 to fix asymmetry. I haven't done proper pics yet. I'll do that tonight. They're still pretty high, not liking this waiting thing.. 

I had 520cc, and I also had asymmetry before, but my surgeon said it wasn't enough to use different sizes, however my left side is still sitting higher, was swollen from day1, a lot higher and sore..and is looking smaller, my right is perfect now.