Anyone gone with Dr. Mark Kohout?

Cindz81

honestly I couldn't have made a more right choice of surgeon.

He made me feel relaxed and calm I got nothing but good vibes from him. I'm 100% happy that I did extensive research prior to having my consult. As dr Kohout and I were pretty much on exactly the same page - throughout the consultation. 

So dr Kohout and I have decided that (315cc textured tear drop silicone implant high profile "unders") would be best for my body size and shape.

i took photos of my 3D vectra & I couldn't be more happy with the guideline results..

that excited to have my procedure already..

booked in for September 2nd & I'm so lucky as they do the surgery upstairs from the reception clinic ..

so no traveling all around town ??

the count is on 

Hi MyTurnNow, I have found them fairly quick to respond but I've only been asking questions although the lady i was dealing with at the beginning when i made my appt made was great although i had to cancel that appt at the time so i don't know how they will be this time. 

I don't really want to send pics of my boobs via email -  i don't know why they can't take them on the day of the appt?

When are you due to have your appointment?

3 hours ago, Cindz81 said:

So exciting lismaree :) are you located in Melbourne? If yes how does the aftercare work as he travels to and from Sydney is that correct ? 

Im hoping to get mine done by the end of the year if I can. 

Hey I'm actually based in Sydney so I'm not sure how he works it by traveling to Melbourne to perform the surgerys... 

But ut yes yes very exciting 18 days to go the count is on ???

They will be in contact sooner then you think, I found them very informative and always quick to reply even if it was the next day.. 

Not long now but Iv been counting down the days since 59 - it's so lovely to finally say 18 ?

Friend  D request me if u like cuz I'm sure il post photos somewhere 

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 8:25 PM, Cindz81 said:

Hi MyTurnNow, I have found them fairly quick to respond but I've only been asking questions although the lady i was dealing with at the beginning when i made my appt made was great although i had to cancel that appt at the time so i don't know how they will be this time. 

I don't really want to send pics of my boobs via email -  i don't know why they can't take them on the day of the appt?

When are you due to have your appointment?

Hi Cindz81!

I got onto their rep today (finally) and have made a consult appointment for the 5th September :) I could have gone next Monday but I have an assignment to do so I need all the time I can get before that is due! Their rep said they no longer do the photo assessments as it's too hard for them to say they can do a procedure for someone for them to then turn up and in person their situation looks a lot different and they have to say sorry, we can't actually do it for that price or whatever the case may be.  I think the best thing for me to do is definitely to see the surgeon in person so I am pretty excited about having made my appointment!

Yay that's awesome MyTurnNow! Did you call them? I'm actually having trouble with them getting back to me. Wish they would hurry up. Are you in Melbourne? Sorry if I've already asked.

thats so good about the photos. Really didn't feel comfortable sending them through 

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 0:48 PM, Cindz81 said:

Yay that's awesome MyTurnNow! Did you call them? I'm actually having trouble with them getting back to me. Wish they would hurry up. Are you in Melbourne? Sorry if I've already asked.

thats so good about the photos. Really didn't feel comfortable sending them through 

I rang them on the phone number in the email they sent, it was a mobile number for Susie as i'm in Brisbane. My appointment is with Ian Chinsee, I cant find much on him so im a little nervous but I will just go and see what he has to say. Ive changed my appointment to next Monday so I'm super excited!

Hi ladies,

I am 4 days post op for a BA and BL with dr kohout and he did an amazing job! He was very easy to talk to and realistic in his approach due to size and profile.

im 65 kilos and 164 cm tall and we decided on 400cc round under the muscle to balance out my figure which is quite curvy.

have my follow up Thursday but am in no pain on day 4 and the tops of my boobs are softening up already 

please feel free to fr me if you would like to see some photos :)