163cm and 47kg. 325cc or 345cc?

Mum of three

I'm similar stats to you - 160cm and 50kg and I just got 370 and 335 anatomical. They were the biggest I could go and told my surgeon, as long as he thought they didn't look too big, I'd prefer the larger ones. My other choice was 325 and 295. I told him I thought it would be a bit of a waste if I went through all this and didn't have a decent sized set! ?

I'm same stats as you and have gone 330cc high profile dual plane, I have been told numerous times cc difference under 60 etc don't really make any difference so go bigger if your surgeon says it's possible :)  I wanted larger until I had another consultation and didn't want double bubble which I was risking, it's probably the only time I wish I was a bit bigger lol 

Eithersize will look great and your booked for today aren't you so just tell the surgeon the bigger size if it's possible etc 

Hi @Mum of three, how much breast tissue are you starting off with? I ask because I've seen some in the 200cc range go a LONG way.

I'm about the same height, but approx 5kg heavier and I got 285cc. I started out with next to nothing and I'm pretty comfortable with the size they have ended up, but mine wouldn't project as far out as yours will - I only got mod profile. 

20cc won't make any visible difference, so if in doubt go the larger size. You might think they seem big initially, but at that size you can hide them very well and make them look pretty small under certain clothes. No-one would ever know I've had mine done unless they saw me naked before & after surgery. So don't stress, it's a very conservative size. 

2 hours ago, Ittybittyk said:

Yep, I sure do @Suziet. I have a heap of progress pics + my before shot (when I got vector imaging). Been meaning to upload a recent pic for ages, but I've been slack. If FR me you'll be able to see my gallery. 

Thank you request sent :)

@Mum of three I presume is recovering and hopefully you ended up with the boobies you wanted, can't wait for a update 

4 hours ago, Suziet said:

Thank you request sent :)

@Mum of three I presume is recovering and hopefully you ended up with the boobies you wanted, can't wait for a update 

Thanks @Suziet. Yep, I got done at 10am this morning and I love them so far. I chose 345cc and so happy that I did. Haven't needed any pain meds yet as zero pain so far (only pressure feeling). 

image.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Mum of three said:

Thanks @Suziet. Yep, I got done at 10am this morning and I love them so far. I chose 345cc and so happy that I did. Haven't needed any pain meds yet as zero pain so far (only pressure feeling). 

image.jpeg

Oh wow that's awesome to hear and those boobies look great and suit your body so well, let's hope the zero pain continues for you, rest up ??

On 5 August 2016 at 7:59 PM, Mum of three said:

image.jpeg

On a side topic, may I ask what your training routine is? I haven't had children at all & my stomach is nowhere near as nice as yours!! I think I need all the advice I can get! 

On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 7:24 PM, AlanaJ said:

On a side topic, may I ask what your training routine is? I haven't had children at all & my stomach is nowhere near as nice as yours!! I think I need all the advice I can get! 

Nutrition is key ?

I have had 2 kids and  have visible abs but 80% of it is the food i eat ..the rest is weight training x

On Friday, August 05, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Mum of three said:

image.jpeg

They look fantastic x