BA booked with Guy Watts

Youngmummy

Any other girls had dr Guy Watts?? Or booked with him? He was the only dr I had a consult with but felt very comfortable with him so decided to just book! Surgery scheduled for 28th sept, now I need to decide on size! He recommended anywhere from 295cc to 350cc, I'm only a size 6-8, I don't want them to look fake but still want a little side boob. No idea whether to go the moderate plus or high profile. I can't decide!!!!!! I have no boob at all at the moment so any advice would b great ?

Congrats on your up coming procedure.

No advice on the Dr sorry 

Im possibly similar stats to you and my surgeon picked the profile as I'm very skinny and he knew would would look the best and give me the desired look I was after, did he recommend one over the other for a desired results etc ? 

I haven't had mine yet 2 weeks time ?

He did say moderate plus as I want a little side boob but then I was only fairly short in the length of my chest so a

said the bigger I go the higher up the implant would b too. So i think I will just leave it up to him when I'm on the operating table :-) what size did u decide on roughly? 

Ah OK that makes sense then going moderate profile as it will obviously look high profile on your chest I would presume.

He is a skilled surgeon so I'm sure he rill pick the right choice and you will look amazing.

I have gone 330cc textured round high profile dual plane, I'm told high profile gives a cute dip on your chest line, I said can I have a mix of natural and fake and that's what he decided on, I didn't realize all the variants on types it can get really confusing lol