For Sale Section?

Abevemi

A while ago there was talk about possibly adding in a buy, sell, swap section to the forum for those of us that want to sell post op bra's, or just bra's in general - is that still a possibility?  I have post op bra's, as well and normal/sports bra's that I no longer need or no longer fit me due to my revision - would love to be able to put them up for sale on here if possible??

1 hour ago, donatella said:

Would people actually buy second hand post op bras? There is no way I'd purchase these you spend weeks 23 hours a day in them ?

True, but I have several post op bra's, some that were only worn a few times.  I wouldn't sell something I had worn to death.  I also have some pretty pricey sports bra's/bra's that I only wore a handful of times as well

I bought two post op anna bras and l hated them so they were never worn. (I sized myself pre op roughly but they were way to tight) I sold them to someone on here. I don't think it is an issue if you are only wearing for the immediate post op period say a week or two. 

Ps. Hi Don! How are you?! x