How did you finance your breasts?

BelleB

I realise this is a private topic however would appreciate your experience and what you did! We all know that breast surgery isn't particularly cheap even to the "elite" 10k (for example) is 10k and it is a lot money. 

Did you save?

Already have the savings? 

Take out a loan? 

Thank you in advance!

10 hours ago, BelleB said:

I realise this is a private topic however would appreciate your experience and what you did! We all know that breast surgery isn't particularly cheap even to the "elite" 10k (for example) is 10k and it is a lot money. 

Did you save?

Already have the savings? 

Take out a loan? 

Thank you in advance!

Cash and credit card we will be paying it off before credit card interest charges $5990

I'm fortunate to have rainy day money, so no finance needed for me. Not sure if I'll pay cold hard cash (that might be weird) or EFT. 

I'll ask at my next appointment if it will be one invoice, or separate invoices for the quote breakdown (anethesist, hospital, implants, surgeon fees etc). 

Two friends of mine took out a personal loan to pay for their BA. Another used their mortgage offset account. 

8 hours ago, Matreshka said:

My partner paid all 13k after the first appointment. He offered it to me as a Christmas and birthday present as he knew restoring my boobs after breastfeeding was my dream for many years ☺️

Love stories like this!

Paid upfront, I  had the money saved . Also I  would never consider it if I didn't have the funds to pay for surgery for revision if things didn't go to plan . This was a big consideration for me also . Even though I have a CC guarantee I als have money put away for revision if and when need be . 

I think  it's important to think ahead .

I hear of so many unhappy girls complaining of not being able to pay for revision . 

This is a "I want now !!! generation!  and I'll just not think about the future generation" 

well sorry but you'll figure out one day that the world may make it look like that's ok ..... and support you in that by the banks giving you whatever you want regardless of how broke its going t make you . 

Girls just think ahead .

Your better off saving and basically , old rule of thumb ..... If you don't have it ..... You can't have it rule .  You will thank yourself later ???

I saved hardcore but I did have my sister pay for 2k of it and had 4.5k on credit card but I knew that with being a good saver and with money in general it wasn't so bad. For a 20 year old to save about 13k in 8 months my revision is coming up and i'll probably have most of the 5k or so paid off and the rest on credit card but that would be paid of within a month of surgery :) 

19 minutes ago, Matreshka said:

And only two days ago he told me that he always loved big boobs. Before that it was always "breasts size doesn't matter" :D:D:D:D:D

Haha I do think men like what we have naturally but at the end of the day, biologically men love big boobs! I love big boobs as well! 

18 hours ago, MelGC said:

I paid a bit over 11k from savings and tax return boosted that. I'm pretty anti loans and we only have a mortgage so I was only going to do it if we could afford it without a loan.

Good choice :) I am as well because no matter how "good" the interest is, their goal is to sting you. 

21 hours ago, naomi49 said:

I saved hardcore but I did have my sister pay for 2k of it and had 4.5k on credit card but I knew that with being a good saver and with money in general it wasn't so bad. For a 20 year old to save about 13k in 8 months my revision is coming up and i'll probably have most of the 5k or so paid off and the rest on credit card but that would be paid of within a month of surgery :) 

I'm 20 as well :) that is a good amount to save in 8 months, well done. Ohhh no.. Can I ask why you are having a revision?