Jump to content
Bonny6

Nov 2016

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Courtney_22 said:

Hi November ladies! I'm booked for Nov 15th Dr Mirosknik!  ??

How exciting @Courtney_22!  I ended up booking too and will confirm at my consultation.  November 9th for me. I can't wait! ?

On 19/09/2016 at 0:38 AM, Dee82 said:

Hi girls I'm having mine on the 24th with Dr Sharp in Brisbane. So excited and just a little bit nervous. I've gone from a C to a small B when I lost 18kg, hoping to be a D. I've had my second appointment now and all the big decisions are confirmed so it's all feeling very real! Feeling very happy with all the choices so far, but still getting palpitations every time I think about it. Can't wait!   

Exciting! What size etc are you getting @Dee82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 hour ago, Courtney_22 said:

    Hi November ladies! I'm booked for Nov 15th Dr Mirosknik!  ??

    Whoo hoo another Dr M Girl for November!!! Im 3rd Nov

Hi, Im booked in for Nov 3rd with Dr Miroshnik after my surgery has been postponed next week due to Whooping Cough. It was a long wait to get to September so Hopefully October will fly past! looking forward to sharing the journey with you all. x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Honeycakes said:
  • Whoo hoo another Dr M Girl for November!!! Im 3rd Nov

Hi, Im booked in for Nov 3rd with Dr Miroshnik after my surgery has been postponed next week due to Whooping Cough. It was a long wait to get to September so Hopefully October will fly past! looking forward to sharing the journey with you all. x

Oh that's great it's only pushed back a week! You have to let me know how you go! Do you know what size ect you want? 

??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21 September 2016 at 9:41 PM, Honeycakes said:
  • Whoo hoo another Dr M Girl for November!!! Im 3rd Nov

Hi, Im booked in for Nov 3rd with Dr Miroshnik after my surgery has been postponed next week due to Whooping Cough. It was a long wait to get to September so Hopefully October will fly past! looking forward to sharing the journey with you all. x

Hi honeycakes am also booked for 3rd November with Dr miroshnik ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had my consultation with Dr Tavakoli and all booked in for the 2nd of November. I can't believe it's actually happening! 6 long years of wishing and it's finally coming true.
He recommended either 390cc anatomical textured dual plane high profile implants or 440cc. I'm hoping he chooses the bigger ones although he has ordered 3 different sizers and will choose which looks best in surgery!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Michelle13 said:

I had my consultation with Dr Tavakoli and all booked in for the 2nd of November. I can't believe it's actually happening! 6 long years of wishing and it's finally coming true.
He recommended either 390cc anatomical textured dual plane high profile implants or 440cc. I'm hoping he chooses the bigger ones although he has ordered 3 different sizers and will choose which looks best in surgery!

How exciting! Did you prefer the anatomical to the rounds or did he suggest they would be best for you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi November Girls, this has been a long time coming but am finally booked on the 25th November with Dr Dash!!!!! I'm a little apprehensive about putting my self out there like this, but there is only so many people who I can share the emotions that this brings (excitement, nervous, excitement, doubts, indecisive, excitement....).

Look forward to sharing the journey with you all. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, boobiesforme said:

Hi November Girls, this has been a long time coming but am finally booked on the 25th November with Dr Dash!!!!! I'm a little apprehensive about putting my self out there like this, but there is only so many people who I can share the emotions that this brings (excitement, nervous, excitement, doubts, indecisive, excitement....).

Look forward to sharing the journey with you all. :)

Yay another November boobie friend ??

I know what you mean about not being able to share this with many people. I've been telling a few of my running friends cause I know when I rock up to the 1st session after I've had them done they are definitely going to notice, so I'm just trying to avoid the big reaction that I imagine i would get, I'm pretty shy and don't like the attention on me ? I have only told 1 work colleague but with my uniform (I wear scrubs) it shouldn't be that noticeable. 

This forum is so good to find out everything you need to know plus get lots of support from ladies who know what your going through. So what's your stats?! What size are you getting? 

Look forward to sharing the journey with you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:40 PM, Skye5 said:

This forum is so good to find out everything you need to know plus get lots of support from ladies who know what your going through. So what's your stats?! What size are you getting?

This Forum is amazing, I have been on here for a couple of months just reading.. I'm currently 160cm, 58kg currently A cup - looking to go 390cc/410cc (large C small D) Dual plane??? round. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, boobiesforme said:

This Forum is amazing, I have been on here for a couple of months just reading.. I'm currently 160cm, 58kg currently A cup - looking to go 390cc/410cc (large C small D) Dual plane??? round. :)

 

Awesome! I think the general consensus from all the reading ive done on the forum is to go for the bigger implant as apparently you lose 50cc going under the muscle ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi girls! I had my first consultation today with Dr PHIL Richardson in Brisbane and booked surgery for 18 November! Scary and exciting stuff happening heh

was quite confused with choosing the size! I am tall 180cm and slim at chest, can say flat chested before and after breastfeeding three kids. I tried 365C and 395C inserted into sports bra and liked the look of 395C . But then had photos taken and shown 3D images and got confused with 420C look ? I am not after big boobs but rather natural look and feel, though for my tall frame I might get away with bigger size!?! Hmm my next consultation with a nurse 2 weeks before the surgery, to confirm the size... Cutting too short before the surgery!?! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Nura said:

Hi girls! I had my first consultation today with Dr PHIL Richardson in Brisbane and booked surgery for 18 November! Scary and exciting stuff happening heh

was quite confused with choosing the size! I am tall 180cm and slim at chest, can say flat chested before and after breastfeeding three kids. I tried 365C and 395C inserted into sports bra and liked the look of 395C . But then had photos taken and shown 3D images and got confused with 420C look ? I am not after big boobs but rather natural look and feel, though for my tall frame I might get away with bigger size!?! Hmm my next consultation with a nurse 2 weeks before the surgery, to confirm the size... Cutting too short before the surgery!?! 

 

Hi and congrats on booking your BA. I'm booked with Dr M on Nov 15th! A few days before you ? Very excited and haven't decided on cc's yet either. I'm travelling interstate so he will decide the day before. Have you found before and after pics you like? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's boobie Month :eek::eek:

Just the words November has made me nervous, excited and panicked ....:huh: even though I'm at the end of November (25)  it stills feel so close.. How is every one preparing for their upcoming surgery's. I have an Skype consult on Thursday so I'm trying to prepare for any questions I need to ask. To add to the stress my Real Estate have booked a house inspection on the following Thursday ahhhh :angry:, so now I need to make sure my 4 year old doesn't go to town on the walls with his hand prints, whilst I'm trying to recover..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So here's the list so far for November boobies ? (Let me know if it's not correct) So excited to follow everyone's progress ?

2nd - @Michelle13 

3rd- @TT@09

4th- @Bonny6& @Rita 11

7th- @naomi49

9th- @Skye5

10th- @Madison.96

15th- @Courtney_22

18th- @Nura

24th- @Dee82

25th- @boobiesforme

30th- @mumO5

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skye5 said:

So here's the list so far for November boobies ? (Let me know if it's not correct) So excited to follow everyone's progress ?

2nd - @Michelle13 

3rd- @TT@09

4th- @Bonny6& @Rita 11

9th- @Skye5

10th- @Madison.96

15th- @Courtney_22

18th- @Nura

24th- @Dee82

25th- @boobiesforme

30th- @mumO5

 

 

This is a good idea @skye5 ,thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TT@09 said:

@boobiesforme thank u,I can't wait for tomorrow,I just had a face to face consultation with him today and went well

 

What time is your admission @TT@09?

so excited for you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went in and paid for my surgery today, I paid the anaesthesist fee on Monday and now just have the hospital fee left to pay on the day. It's getting real now!

I still have to get my meds and then I'm all set (I think!)

Not even nervous a little bit, just can't wait to get it done! I am working Friday, then Saturday and Sunday night shift and then I'm on 3 weeks holidays. Not much of a holiday but I'll enjoy not having to go to work ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Honeycakes said:

Good luck tomorrow @TT@09

@Honeycakes thank youuuu.

 

3 hours ago, Skye5 said:

 

What time is your admission @TT@09?

so excited for you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went in and paid for my surgery today, I paid the anaesthesist fee on Monday and now just have the hospital fee left to pay on the day. It's getting real now!

I still have to get my meds and then I'm all set (I think!)

Not even nervous a little bit, just can't wait to get it done! I am working Friday, then Saturday and Sunday night shift and then I'm on 3 weeks holidays. Not much of a holiday but I'll enjoy not having to go to work ?

@Skye5 am so excited right now, I hope I go on like this tomorrow, I don't wanna panic ,my admission is 3:30, am not sure the size am getting yet, as he will go in with 4 Sizes, ur not to far away ur self

@Skye5 how much are you paying all up?  & what size & shape are you getting ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...