Bonny6

Nov 2016

32 minutes ago, Skye5 said:

Wow that's a lot of work you've had, I hope you get the results you want from this round of surgery. 

My stats are 167cm, 65kg, I wear a 10A padded bra but basically only have a little bit of lower pole tissue but no upper pole at all. I've breastfed 5 babies and lost weight so all my breast tissue has gone. I am hoping to end up a DD. I've shown him my goal pics so he knows the look I'm after which is why he suggested the XHP. I have pre BA pics in my gallery if you want to add me ?

I'm not even worried about the pain after, but  wondering if I should?! I have a pretty high pain threshold, I gave birth naturally 5 times with no pain relief so I don't imagine the pain could be any worse to deal with. And I have some pretty good pain meds my PS has prescribed along with one to help me sleep. 

Skye - painwise you'll be fine!  after 5 babies this will be a walk in the park. I had three kids, deflated boobs from breastfeeding them. so happy with my results. and recovery was so much easier than I thought it would be. good luck!

3 hours ago, Honeycakes said:

Skye - painwise you'll be fine!  after 5 babies this will be a walk in the park. I had three kids, deflated boobs from breastfeeding them. so happy with my results. and recovery was so much easier than I thought it would be. good luck!

Thanks for the reassurance @Honeycakes, your results are amazing, I can't wait to be able to share my after pics. Wednesday can't come quick enough! 

On 21/09/2016 at 9:41 PM, Honeycakes said:
  • Whoo hoo another Dr M Girl for November!!! Im 3rd Nov

Hi, Im booked in for Nov 3rd with Dr Miroshnik after my surgery has been postponed next week due to Whooping Cough. It was a long wait to get to September so Hopefully October will fly past! looking forward to sharing the journey with you all. x

@Honeycakes, do u think it's ok to rub my girls with heat rub gel? @Yollie what's ur opinion?

15 hours ago, Yollie said:

@TT@09 You poor thing! I'm so glad that the nurse phoned you to check and got it sorted for you. I had to take valium which helped to relax my muscles. Strange how every Aneastetist prescribes different meds hey. 

Hahaha, I can imagine that it is hard to get out of bed. Cozy relaxed muscles now ;)

Are you feeling a bit better now? 

PS! Please excuse all the spelling errors etc in my previous post :o Just woke up when I replied to you ;) I just edited it now....oh my goodness!!! :unsure:

I think we had the same aneathetist, I think Valium is better than the valpam,

@TT@09 Mmmmm my opinion on heat rub gel.....I really don't know :( If it was me, I would send Dr M a text message and ask him. He is very good in replying quickly and will give you the best advice. :)

I have to say that I find the post op lists/tricks that everyone suggests very helpful but I was very relaxed and just listened to my body. I actually think I used my heat bean bag more than I used my ice packs. I used my bean bag on my bloated tummy and it gave me SOOO much relieve. I also used my bean bag directly under my girls and that helped me too, but please remember, that is what worked for me. 

My Aneastetist was Dr Lim? Who did you have? I had my surgery in ESPH......You were at Bondi right? 

@TT@09 I'm not sure I would use heat rub on my boobs. Dr M 's nurse will probably tell you not to massage them either. Are you still in a lot of pain?  

I found ice packs really helpful for the pain. I still use them occasionally. But everyone is different. I had dr Lim for my anesthetist too. I think Dr Silva uses different meds. You could also request pan adenine forte? I actually like this better than end one. But I think Endone might manage pain slightly better if you can handle it?

14 hours ago, Skye5 said:

Wow that's a lot of work you've had, I hope you get the results you want from this round of surgery. 

My stats are 167cm, 65kg, I wear a 10A padded bra but basically only have a little bit of lower pole tissue but no upper pole at all. I've breastfed 5 babies and lost weight so all my breast tissue has gone. I am hoping to end up a DD. I've shown him my goal pics so he knows the look I'm after which is why he suggested the XHP. I have pre BA pics in my gallery if you want to add me ?

I'm not even worried about the pain after, but  wondering if I should?! I have a pretty high pain threshold, I gave birth naturally 5 times with no pain relief so I don't imagine the pain could be any worse to deal with. And I have some pretty good pain meds my PS has prescribed along with one to help me sleep. 

hahah well if you've given birth 5 times, even not having given birth myself I can say you'll be like 99% fine. If youre going unders or dual plane youll probably just feel tightness and shortness of breath really as the pec is super tight and needs to slowly relax but mine are overs so it's a lot easier recovery! Yeah I basically didnt feel any pain but just took my endone and other medications at the required times for the sake it of it and after a week I was fine. so considering I had a lot more done you'll be fine, even with the GA bloat it goes down naturally etc :) 

Yeah hopefully, i'm really not fussed if I need an extra lift because ill only be 500 out of pocket but hopefully the look will be achieved a lot more this time round, i'm still tossing up between 420 and 460 as I really dont know...so i'll decide that right before surgery with my surgeon and also seeing the implants :) 

4 hours ago, Honeycakes said:

@TT@09 I'm not sure I would use heat rub on my boobs. Dr M 's nurse will probably tell you not to massage them either. Are you still in a lot of pain?  

I found ice packs really helpful for the pain. I still use them occasionally. But everyone is different. I had dr Lim for my anesthetist too. I think Dr Silva uses different meds. You could also request pan adenine forte? I actually like this better than end one. But I think Endone might manage pain slightly better if you can handle it?

@Honeycakes I feel better now, I just had a shower,took all my meds, had lunch now relaxing, hopefully I'll be ok to carry my bags tomorrow, I miss home lol

6 hours ago, Yollie said:

@TT@09 Mmmmm my opinion on heat rub gel.....I really don't know :( If it was me, I would send Dr M a text message and ask him. He is very good in replying quickly and will give you the best advice. :)

I have to say that I find the post op lists/tricks that everyone suggests very helpful but I was very relaxed and just listened to my body. I actually think I used my heat bean bag more than I used my ice packs. I used my bean bag on my bloated tummy and it gave me SOOO much relieve. I also used my bean bag directly under my girls and that helped me too, but please remember, that is what worked for me. 

My Aneastetist was Dr Lim? Who did you have? I had my surgery in ESPH......You were at Bondi right? 

Thanks @Yollie, I feel better now , my aneastetist was dr da silver , yeah I was at Bondi private hospital.

So I was feeling so positive about my surgery on Wednesday and very confident with my PS. But yesterday a previous patient of my PS put up a scathing review of his work and now I'm nervous. I know that there is always risks of complications and that even the best surgeon is going to have that happen at some point. I have replied to the post to find out more details but got nothing back yet.

There's nothing I can do about it, just wanted to put it out there. Its always been in the back of my mind "what if something goes wrong" or "what if I have complications" but the excitement of finally getting boobs has always outweighed the negative thoughts. I just can't believe this comes up right when I'm about to get them done. ? 

1 hour ago, TT@09 said:

@Honeycakes I did. But am staying at my aunties . Am just about to look for flights back to brissy tomorrow. But I need to see the nurse about 11

Oh Okay. I wondered why you might have to carry your bags. I got a friend to fly down to pick me up and fly me home. I think I would have struggled to carry my own bags. Is your Aunty helping you with check in with the airline? Try to pack a very very light carry on bag. I stuggled to carry my handbag. Have you got someone meeting you at the other end?

@Skye5 I live in Brisbane but haven't heard of your surgeon. But all I can say is go with your gut instinct. You must have chosen him because you got a good feeling or saw great reviews so don't let one review from a one time poster on this forum put you off getting your dream boobs. It's common in the days leading up to question everything and I agree this review is not good timing. But once you've had surgery and your on the other side. Life is like

:o " WOW! " 

@Skye5 I think deep down every girl has that feeling of doubt and "have I made the right decision" moments, I have been having them :eek:. There is always going to be bad stories, bit like having children, the stories that you always remember is the bad ones!!!!!

Sending good Boobie vibes your way :D

15 hours ago, Skye5 said:

So I was feeling so positive about my surgery on Wednesday and very confident with my PS. But yesterday a previous patient of my PS put up a scathing review of his work and now I'm nervous. I know that there is always risks of complications and that even the best surgeon is going to have that happen at some point. I have replied to the post to find out more details but got nothing back yet.

There's nothing I can do about it, just wanted to put it out there. Its always been in the back of my mind "what if something goes wrong" or "what if I have complications" but the excitement of finally getting boobs has always outweighed the negative thoughts. I just can't believe this comes up right when I'm about to get them done. ? 

Hey I think we all have some doubt but one review doesn't means lot. Yes it's not good he's prob a great surgeon if that's the only one you have seen. Who are you going with? Just try to stay positive and not over think it xx

17 hours ago, Honeycakes said:

Oh Okay. I wondered why you might have to carry your bags. I got a friend to fly down to pick me up and fly me home. I think I would have struggled to carry my own bags. Is your Aunty helping you with check in with the airline? Try to pack a very very light carry on bag. I stuggled to carry my handbag. Have you got someone meeting you at the other end?

@Skye5 I live in Brisbane but haven't heard of your surgeon. But all I can say is go with your gut instinct. You must have chosen him because you got a good feeling or saw great reviews so don't let one review from a one time poster on this forum put you off getting your dream boobs. It's common in the days leading up to question everything and I agree this review is not good timing. But once you've had surgery and your on the other side. Life is like

:o " WOW! " 

exactly @Honeycakes, I personally know someone who had very good results from my PS and I do feel comfortable with my decision so I'm just gonna focus on the positives and look forward to being on the Boobie side! Filling out all my pre-op paperwork today and trying my rice sizers again has got me excited! ☺️

2 hours ago, Courtney_22 said:

Hey I think we all have some doubt but one review doesn't means lot. Yes it's not good he's prob a great surgeon if that's the only one you have seen. Who are you going with? Just try to stay positive and not over think it xx

Im feeling better and more positive today @Courtney_22, I'm going with Dr Widdowson at the Lotus Institute on the Gold Coast. He was recommended to me by a friend. I can't believe the time is nearly here, I've been booked in since mid-September ☺️ Thanks for you support xx

3 hours ago, boobiesforme said:

@Skye5 I think deep down every girl has that feeling of doubt and "have I made the right decision" moments, I have been having them :eek:. There is always going to be bad stories, bit like having children, the stories that you always remember is the bad ones!!!!!

Sending good Boobie vibes your way :D

You are so right @boobiesforme ????

I know not everyone gets the result they wanted and it is sometimes not even anything the PS has done. My PS has given me sooo much information on the whole BA process and what can go wrong. So I know there is always that chance that it complications can happen. I'm a nurse too so I know that every situation and person is unique in how there body responds to healing and recovery whether it be from surgery, injury, illness etc. 

So now I'm just going to be excited and look forward to Boobies! I have to call tomorrow for my admission time, god I hope it's in the morning! ??

Thanks for your support hun ?

20 hours ago, Skye5 said:

Hey Skye don't let it get to you. I have been a Lotus patient for 10 years (2 breast ops) but with dr downie and I'm pretty sure Widdowson is his protege as he retires... 

you'll find unhappy reviews from every patient, some surgeons just get these deleted and have a team of people to scan sites for them. A negative review doesn't mean bad surgeon. I can speak as a Lotus patient my surgeries and post op care was second to none and when I needed revision for rupture and CC they looked after me and got me in as too priority. I highly recommend the only reason I'm not going there for me next surgeon is because I want 800cc and wanted someone who is fluent in the size so flying to Sydney for the op. Best of luck with your surgery xx

1 hour ago, donatella said:

Hey Skye don't let it get to you. I have been a Lotus patient for 10 years (2 breast ops) but with dr downie and I'm pretty sure Widdowson is his protege as he retires... 

you'll find unhappy reviews from every patient, some surgeons just get these deleted and have a team of people to scan sites for them. A negative review doesn't mean bad surgeon. I can speak as a Lotus patient my surgeries and post op care was second to none and when I needed revision for rupture and CC they looked after me and got me in as too priority. I highly recommend the only reason I'm not going there for me next surgeon is because I want 800cc and wanted someone who is fluent in the size so flying to Sydney for the op. Best of luck with your surgery xx

Thanks  @donatella, it's really reassuring to know that you highly recommend Lotus. And yes Dr Downie has just recently retired so Dr Widdowson has taken over. I'm feeling more positive and really excited to finally get them done. Hopefully I'll have awesome results to share with you soon! ☺️

52 minutes ago, Skye5 said:

Thanks  @donatella, it's really reassuring to know that you highly recommend Lotus. And yes Dr Downie has just recently retired so Dr Widdowson has taken over. I'm feeling more positive and really excited to finally get them done. Hopefully I'll have awesome results to share with you soon! ☺️

You should feel very comfortable back in the day Dr Downie was the go to man he wouldn't put the clinic reputation at jeopardy with someone who isnt 100% as amazing as him. Can't wait to see your results ?

3 minutes ago, TT@09 said:

@Skye5 good luck today honey, I hope u feeling relaxed and ready,xoxo

Thanks @TT@09, i can't believe the day is here!

I had a crap sleep last night, it was a warm night and I guess I was anxious/excited for today. I got up at 3:30 to have breaky cause I'm fasting from 4am. My admission is 10am so hopefully I'm not waiting around for too long before I go in cause I'm already hungry and it's only 7:30am. 

I'll try and post later today to let you all know how I went, depending on how well I feel ?

How are you feeling? Have you been able to have a peak yet?

Hi all

i got out of hospital yesterday at about 5:30. Not feeling too bad if I stay on top of the meds. Can't move my arms too much but the pain is bearable.

Torn between wanting to take a shower and a look and just wanting to stay in my pjs all week ?. Fingers crossed I can move a bit more later tonight so I can shower

3 hours ago, Skye5 said:

Thanks @TT@09, i can't believe the day is here!

I had a crap sleep last night, it was a warm night and I guess I was anxious/excited for today. I got up at 3:30 to have breaky cause I'm fasting from 4am. My admission is 10am so hopefully I'm not waiting around for too long before I go in cause I'm already hungry and it's only 7:30am. 

I'll try and post later today to let you all know how I went, depending on how well I feel ?

How are you feeling? Have you been able to have a peak yet?

Good luck ?? so excited for you. I'm next week!  

21 minutes ago, Kathy_1011 said:

Hi all

i got out of hospital yesterday at about 5:30. Not feeling too bad if I stay on top of the meds. Can't move my arms too much but the pain is bearable.

Torn between wanting to take a shower and a look and just wanting to stay in my pjs all week ?. Fingers crossed I can move a bit more later tonight so I can shower

Good to hear your doing well ? I think have a lazy is needed. I'm going to get comfy and watch lots of movies on my time off ??