Bonny6

Nov 2016

4 hours ago, Courtney_22 said:

Good luck ?? so excited for you. I'm next week!  

Good to hear your doing well ? I think have a lazy is needed. I'm going to get comfy and watch lots of movies on my time off ??

Hi ladies am 6 days post op & I feel better today tho still constipated,IMG_1677.JPG

1 minute ago, TT@09 said:

Hi ladies am 6 days post op & I feel better today tho still constipated,IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

I'm out in recovery, feeling not too bad. Bit of pain in top of my pecs at the moment. They gave me Fentanel in theatre and I've just had panadol. The drains are bigger than I thought they'd be. I'm all bandaged up til my post op appt on Friday so no peaking til then. I'm dying to see what they look like! Looking forward to getting home and sleeping ?

So just awoken from night 2. Still very reliant on the endone. Only 9 left eep!!! I got to shower last night. I have pretty bad bruising down one side so that make sense why I can't move my left arm much at all. 

Boobies looked horrible! Can't wait for them to drop and settle in.   Another day of rest for me as today is also my birthday! ? 

Fingers crossed i start to feel better soon. Hopefully everyone is doing ok and will be able to share their stories soon. ?

36 minutes ago, Kathy_1011 said:

So just awoken from night 2. Still very reliant on the endone. Only 9 left eep!!! I got to shower last night. I have pretty bad bruising down one side so that make sense why I can't move my left arm much at all. 

Boobies looked horrible! Can't wait for them to drop and settle in.   Another day of rest for me as today is also my birthday! ? 

Fingers crossed i start to feel better soon. Hopefully everyone is doing ok and will be able to share their stories soon. ?

Happy Birthday! ? hope you get to enjoy your day resting and minimal pain xxx

17 hours ago, TT@09 said:

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

They look so good @TT@09

50 minutes ago, boobiesforme said:

@TT@09 they look awesome and so right for your body.

@Kathy_1011 Happy Birthday !!!!  Mine Birthday was yesterday and seeing all of these new boobies I'm wishing I had done it earlier and had boobs for my Birthday....  

Thanks @boobiesforme not much celebrating but I didn't manage to get out of my pjs this morning! Winning ?

Hope you had had a great day yesterday too 

@Skye5 a whole week :eek: the suspense is going to kill you, but you don't want to jeopardise your recovery by being impatient though.

@Madison.96 hoping everything is going smooth, keep us updated how your going..

@Kathy_1011 I bet the celebration would of been minimal but your present will be worth it!!!  I had a great day even though I had to work, going away for the weekend this weekend so I can't wait for that B)

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:04 AM, TT@09 said:

So here's the list so far for November boobies ? (Let me know if it's not correct) So excited to follow everyone's progress ?

2nd - @Michelle13 

3rd- @TT@09

4th- @Bonny6& @Rita 11

9th- @Skye5

10th- @Madison.96

15th- @Courtney_22

18th- @Nura

24th- @Dee82

25th- @boobiesforme

30th- @mumO5

1 hour ago, boobiesforme said:

@Skye5 a whole week :eek: the suspense is going to kill you, but you don't want to jeopardise your recovery by being impatient though.

@Madison.96 hoping everything is going smooth, keep us updated how your going..

@Kathy_1011 I bet the celebration would of been minimal but your present will be worth it!!!  I had a great day even though I had to work, going away for the weekend this weekend so I can't wait for that B)

@boobiesforme I don't have to wait a week, I meant this Friday (tomorrow!)  This is all I can see atm ? very high and firm. Can't wait to see them tomorrow 

IMG_9513.JPG

2 hours ago, Madison.96 said:

Hey guys, had my BA today all went very well. Dr Andrew Greensmith was amazing so was all the staff I met! I suffered some nausea after the OP but that's the worst of what I've suffered. Pains not bad just some tightness in the chest. 

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Good to hear your doing well @Madison.96, hope you get some rest tonight. Keep up the pain meds ?

Hi there I noticed you had your ba done a few days ago, I also had mine done just on Monday. I was just wondering how your recovery is going . I'm finding going the the bathroom a bit of an issue I've taken so many laxatives but it's not working are your really bloated from the pain meds as well ?? 

Thanks 

Lore :) 

On 09/11/2016 at 3:42 PM, TT@09 said:

On 09/11/2016 at 3:42 PM, TT@09 said:

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

Thanks @Yollie @Honeycakes @Skye5, how are you  feeling ladies? 

5 hours ago, Loredana said:

Hi there I noticed you had your ba done a few days ago, I also had mine done just on Monday. I was just wondering how your recovery is going . I'm finding going the the bathroom a bit of an issue I've taken so many laxatives but it's not working are your really bloated from the pain meds as well ?? 

Thanks 

@Loredana I had mine done on the 3rd & am still constipated,right not am having green tea,hopefully it helps.

11 hours ago, Madison.96 said:

Hey guys, had my BA today all went very well. Dr Andrew Greensmith was amazing so was all the staff I met! I suffered some nausea after the OP but that's the worst of what I've suffered. Pains not bad just some tightness in the chest. 

@Madison.96 I hope u feeling better, I had nausea too,and yesterday morning mistakenly took 2 endone for Panamax ,hoo my god, I got sick, I had nausea over the top,was drowsy ,then I vomited,so no more endone for me lol

Thanks @TT@09 I've been drinking so much water I'll try greentea as well. My post op appointment isn't until Monday but I'm experiencing this sharp burning pain around the incision area on my left boob. I called the nurse on Wednesday and she said it was normal but now it's to the point where I can barely move. I don't want to call up and seem like I'm over reactiving but at the same time I'm a little bit worried about it. I feel it on the right side too but it isn't as intense as the left. Is anyone else experiencing these shooting pains ?? 

Hi Ladies

Day 3 post op. Still very tight but starting to get movement in my arms ??

neck is super sore from sleeping like a pretzel and walking like T. rex! Only 4 endone left so hopefully I can stop relying on those as much. 

Hopefully today is a better day than yesterday. Would love to wash my hair ??

10 hours ago, Loredana said:

Thanks 

@Loredana I had mine on Wednesday, haven't been to the toilet yet but I'm not feeling uncomfortable or bloated yet. When the nurse called me on Thursday I told her I was taking the panadol/codeine 6hrly and she advised that if the pain wasn't too bad to just take panadol as the codeine causes constipation. I got hubby to get me some coloxyl & senna so I took that last night to help things along. The chemist said if taking 2 of those did nothing today, I can take 4 tonight. 

I am feeling less pain today on movement, pulling pants up after the toilet is better today. 

Hope things get moving for you today ??

@Skye5 yeah I've tried that I think I might just try avoid taking the endone and just take the panadine I'm also going to try drinking great tea lol I haven't eaten much so I'm hoping things will get going soon. I'm just st the Drs now waiting to get checked to find out if I'm over reacting about these burning pains. Thanks for the tips :) 

On 10/11/2016 at 6:42 PM, Madison.96 said:

Hi Madison.96, so glad to hear your surgery went well. I am also booked in with dr Greensmith in December. I have send you a FR. Would love to hear all about your recovery journey and experiences. Hope you are recovering smoothly.

How is everyone going?

Day 6 and I am feeling human again. Backing off some meds and getting around the house heaps better. Even left the house!!

Couldnt sleep last night well. Basically couldn't recline at all without them throbbing so used my neck pillow to get some sleep upright.

Hope everyone is recovering well or gettting excited for their surgery!!

@Shapely Andrew is amazing you're going to be in great hands! I'm 3 days post op and haven't had any problems with my recovery. Day 1 post op after I got my drains out I spent a full day shopping and haven't experienced any pain. Some tightness in the chest but nothing painful. I would recommended getting some coloxyl and senna and taking those immediate after surgery as I had bad constipation for 4 days which caused stomach pains and boating. 

If you have any questions feel free to message me ?