BA dual plane - how long until you were out and about?

Booklet

Just wondering how long people took to 'recover' between their BA surgery and attending social events etc. 

I have a formal event 2 weeks after my 'penciled in' BA surgery date and am thinking I may not be recovered enough. What was your recovery like at 2 weeks post op? 

Everyone heals differently, however, those with anatomical implants, placed in a dual plane position, how long did you ride high? 

I can postpone the date of my surgery but I'm reluctant to push so much further into Spring.

Thanks ?

Yep I think you could be fine, but everyone recovers differently.

I was out shopping on day 4, day 5 gold class movie and day 7 out all day shopping and doing whatever ? Still took it easy but I had a great recovery. 

I think you'll know very quickly into your recovery how you'll be feeling by the 2 week mark 

12 hours ago, EmT said:

I've been thinking about this too. I have my best friend's birthday dinner 3 weeks after my ba. She'll understand if I can't make it but I really really want to be there. Fingers crossed!

My event is a Wedding, I can't not go. But I don't want to go feeling 'augmented' and 'riding high'. ?

15 hours ago, Pepper9 said:

Depends on what you want to do on the formal night probably. I went to a wedding at about two weeks post op and was fine. But, I didn't drink, wore a dress I could wear a post op bra in, and didn't dance. If you going to take it easy should be fine but no physical activity for six weeks includes dancing etc. 

It is a wedding. I can def take it easy though, no drinks, no dancing etc. 

I guess I'm also concerned about looking 'augmented'. I'm having tear drops, dual plane, do you think I'll be some what 'dropped' 2 weeks post op? 

4 hours ago, Teresa2182 said:

I had a hard and long recovery but at 16 days went to a wedding with a tiny bra and got so drunk I vomited all night. I let loose coz for a few hrs I was pain free. 

Dont recommend as I was so sick and then pain came back for ages. 

I'm not really a big drinker, so getting drunk is not really a concern for me. It's more the residual pain, having a riding high augmented look, and being able to converse with people (hug, handshake, be in photos and not have weird pain face). 

I imagine I'd wear my post op bra under a work style dress. 

Buy a loose fitting draped dress. That's what I have done. I have a wedding 3 weeks post op too. With Italian relatives who love to get all up in your grill and hug the crap out of you... 

I have also been given permission to wear a bralette just for a few hours at the reception- absolutely no dancing though (especially my special style of dance...bouncing all over the place) My doctor said its fine to have a few glasses of wine, even now and I'm only 10 days. Try to do the side hug/kiss thing too... It is difficult, I posted awhile ago about a hens i had, I was so lucky- I was able to drive after 3 days (for 4 hours to bloody Mudgee!)- I just took my pain relief and took it real easy. Luckily they all got super drunk and didn't notice a thing.  

5 hours ago, TeaLady said:

My event is a Wedding, I can't not go. But I don't want to go feeling 'augmented' and 'riding high'. ?

It is a wedding. I can def take it easy though, no drinks, no dancing etc. 

I guess I'm also concerned about looking 'augmented'. I'm having tear drops, dual plane, do you think I'll be some what 'dropped' 2 weeks post op? 

I'm not really a big drinker, so getting drunk is not really a concern for me. It's more the residual pain, having a riding high augmented look, and being able to converse with people (hug, handshake, be in photos and not have weird pain face). 

I imagine I'd wear my post op bra under a work style dress. 

I had dual plane and tgey only looked really odd for the first maybe 5days when I had frankenboob and they were square. I wore a dress that dad a scoop neck but not low cut and wideish straps. It was black tie so I wore navy and no one noticed anything. I am not a hugger and ly friends know this so don't try so that wasn't an issue for me. As far as looks go I would think by then you would be fine. I