Help pls! Melb based. BA with Dr Michael Miroshnik or Craig Rubinstein??

MarieMelb

Hi lovelies, I'm Melbourne based wanting a BA. Looking to get it done in Sydney by the amazing Dr Michael Miroshnik, but I may need to travel up by myself to get it done, which I'm a bit worried about. Also, I would be coming back to Melb a few days later, so wouldn't be able to see Dr Miroshnik if there were any complications :/.
My other thought was to go to Dr Craig Rubinstein but I have only seen a bit of his work. Plus I have found a couple of cases where girls aren't the happiest. 
Pls help?! I don't know what to do :(. Any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks all!! <3 xx

I'm in melb and I'm had mark Ashton. He's amazing and perfectionist. He won't settle until he gets you a perfect result ? He's also the head of plastic surgery at the Royal Melbourne hospital so he's very skilled and experienced.

Definitely worth making an appointment with! 

There are quite a few very happy Dr M girls on this forum, all appear to have pleasing and natural results.  

I haven't seen as many Dr Rubinstein girls on this forum. I do know that you will be paying up to $16,500 to see Dr R.  He does "throw in" two sports bras and two PO bras .. !

5 hours ago, Booklet said:

There are quite a few very happy Dr M girls on this forum, all appear to have pleasing and natural results.  

I haven't seen as many Dr Rubinstein girls on this forum. I do know that you will be paying up to $16,500 to see Dr R.  He does "throw in" two sports bras and two PO bras .. !

Lol that's probably cause less people can afford to see dr Rubinstein ? Most people go for the cheaper options