Bonnie93

Hi, so I had my first consult the other day! And I'm so excited! I decided on 470cc xhp.. 
I'm not a tiny girl, I'm 70kg, have recently lost 7kg, hoping to lose a bit more before my surgery in November, I'm 160cm tall. 
I do have asymmetry, and the doctor said that no matter what they won't be perfect, he said I could do like 420cc R and 470cc L, or something along those lines.... He said if I did get the same in each it wouldn't matter too much. He said the biggest I could go is 560cc xhp. I originally only wanted hp, but he thinks the xhp will help the asymmetry... He is going to do my bigger boob dual plane, to help point the nipple up, so they are even.... Now I'm wondering if I should go bigger then 470cc.... I am worried about looking too big, but then I know I am curvy and maybe could pull it off.... Any suggestions or anyone with similar stats? I'm about a 14 c/d cup now, just no upper pole. I'm also thinking of doing a slight difference in the cc's.... Thanks ?

I guess it depends what you want as your end result?  how big do you want your boobs?  did you take photos of your ideal boobs into your surgeon?  I am much taller than you at 175 and started with a 14b/c so also had some breast tissue to start with.  After b/feeding 3 kids I also had lost fullness and in particular upper pole.  I also had assymetry which was accounted for with an internal mastopexy and slightly larger implant.  I only got 400cc/dual plane/hp having asked to be a full DD and I am a very decent DD! (end results unknown as I'm only 6 weeks post op).  I hope to remain a DD as I am really active and want to keep some of my awesome dresses...lol!  

23 minutes ago, Myturn said:

I guess it depends what you want as your end result?  how big do you want your boobs?  did you take photos of your ideal boobs into your surgeon?  I am much taller than you at 175 and started with a 14b/c so also had some breast tissue to start with.  After b/feeding 3 kids I also had lost fullness and in particular upper pole.  I also had assymetry which was accounted for with an internal mastopexy and slightly larger implant.  I only got 400cc/dual plane/hp having asked to be a full DD and I am a very decent DD! (end results unknown as I'm only 6 weeks post op).  I hope to remain a DD as I am really active and want to keep some of my awesome dresses...lol!  

I do want big boobs, But I did want hp, I just think going bigger then 470 with xhp will end up looking very big and fake.. 

2 minutes ago, Bellaaa said:

I know people with hp and xhp I can't really tell the difference. Think you would be better off going the larger size

Yours look awesome! And you got 590cc xhp??? I Love them! And they suit you, you look thinner then me, so maybe 560cc won't look ridiculous 

46 minutes ago, Bonnie93 said:

Yours look awesome! And you got 590cc xhp??? I Love them! And they suit you, you look thinner then me, so maybe 560cc won't look ridiculous 

Thanks I haven't weighed myself in a while but I know I'm in the 50s and I'm 161cm. Photos can make them look bigger. I have a bum on me so the boobs are in proportion. Even if you lose weight they won't look ridiculous and if you get the biggest size u can't regret not going bigger!