Looking for people with similar stats

Kate.M

Hi ladies, 

Long time lurker, first time poster (so I hope I'm doing it right)

My stats are: 156cm, 49kg, size 10C/D depending on the bra.

I've been for one consult with a plastic surgeon who has told me I'm borderline lift and would do 425cc hp or 470 XHP. (He only had moderate profile for me to try to see what the weight felt like) 

i was originally hoping for an F cup but after reading fake breasts look smaller than natural breasts I'm now thinking G-H cup and hopefully extra high profile. I am going for the out of proportion look. 

Unfortunatley he didn't tell me my bwd or implant brand so am waiting to hear back from him to find that out.

I will be booking more consults it's just difficult with where I live. 

I'm not really sure what my question is here just looking for some feedback from ladies with similar stats, advice, ladies who went large etc

Also haven't had children but was a 12E before losing around 20kg so I know I can accommodate a larger implant. 

Sorry for the long post :/

Thanks for reading :) 

I actually think 425 might get you there because you're petite. You're also starting with a 10C/D, which is quite full! I was a 10A/B and had 350cc. I measured a 10E for my post op bra but think I'll end up wearing a 10D/DD. A little goes a long way on a narrower chest and a slimmer frame. But I think the best way to communicate with your surgeon is by using goal photos rather than cup sizes. Everybody has a different idea of what a 'full C', 'natural' or 'fake' BA looks like, so pictures are the best way to make sure you're both on the same page. Wish you the best!

12 hours ago, Abevemi said:

Wow that's good! I'm only a DD in bras with no padding..

@Kate.M I think you will have to go much bigger then 425, my friend is very petite, half the size of me and she got 400 and she's only a D/DD. and they are in proportion with her body. 

if you choose xhp you can get a bigger size but there is a max that your surgeon will go. I had a lot of wish pics of big boobs, mine look small and pretty natural compared to them, those girls must have 800+

Just Because you get the cup size you want doesn't mean your going to get the big round fake look you want. You will defiantly need more than 400cc for that look.

I have 590 and they are in proportion with the rest of my body

Hey there, I was a D cup & slightly taller & heavier than you before my first BA (158cm & 55kg). I got 375 HP rounds & I ended up an e/f cup. After putting on a little weight (I'm 60kg now) I got up to a G. I had a rupture & had to replace them & now I have 485 & I'm sitting at a 8G - H sometimes an I depending on brand. 

I think you will probably get pretty close. But believe me, with that much natural breast tissue, I don't think you'll get the obvious fake look you want. Mine actually look quite natural. Send me a friend request if you want to see my pics. 

Thanks for the feedback ladies. (Not sure how to reply individually)

Thanks AlanaJ will send a friend request now.

I don't want them to look super fake, just leaning more toward fake than natural. I did show the surgeon some wish pics and explain to him the look I was going for and he said 'so in-between natural and fake looking but leaning a bit more toward fake' 

@Bellaaa I just stalked your pictures and yours look amazing! 

Some of the wish pics I showed the surgeon are pretty similar to yours actually.

26 minutes ago, Kate.M said:

Thanks for the feedback ladies. (Not sure how to reply individually)

Thanks AlanaJ will send a friend request now.

I don't want them to look super fake, just leaning more toward fake than natural. I did show the surgeon some wish pics and explain to him the look I was going for and he said 'so in-between natural and fake looking but leaning a bit more toward fake' 

@Bellaaa I just stalked your pictures and yours look amazing! 

Some of the wish pics I showed the surgeon are pretty similar to yours actually.

Thanks, I think you will be happy with xhp in the 500 range. Don't focus on cup sizes too much

I'm 158cm and 56kg but really lean/muscular but I started of as a 10E and now i'm an 10F or G cup and I have 360cc HP overs but I also had 100cc tissue taken out of each side and im doing something similar again for my revision but i'm looking at 420's 460's youll definitely get to an F if not G but trust me better to size smaller because finding bras is impossible once you go over DD's -_-