Partner not coming to consult

fitNess_92

Hi everyone, new to the forum but I've been reading up over the past couple of months. I'm booked in for a consult with Dr Miroshnik next week & I think I'd prefer it if my partner didn't come to the consultation just because this surgery is for me & I want to be comfortable with the surgeon & be able to ask any questions. I have my pre op appointment 2 weeks later which I'm happy for him to come to as well as the surgery.

does anyone find this weird? Did your partner come to the appointments in the lead up? Was it better or worse having them there?

Thank you!

My partner didn't come to any of my appointments, he wasn't particularly interested to be honest lol he didn't want me to get them done so I doubt he would have been of any help!

does your partner want to go? I think it could be helpful to get someone else's opinion but just remember at the end of the day it's your decision and you have to do what feels right for you!

Good luck!

No its not weird and I would have found it weirder having mine there watching a man grope me for money ? no offence to anyone but that's how we roll.

I didn't have him come to any pregnancy appointments for my 2 children either only my ultrasounds, we own 2 very busy businesses and his down time is far to important so I prefer him at work, we are a super close couple and do everything together normally but a few things I'm fine without him :)

My husband came with me to all my appointments. Also looked after me after the operation. He had no imput what so ever while I was deciding what implants though. He just watched and listened for me in case I missed something for afterwards. He loved my deflated little boobies before my BA amd still loves them now. I hated my deflated little boobies and needed this for myself. So glad I did the BA and had my husband for support. :)

I didn't have my hubby come to previous consults but once  I made a decision on mu surgeon I took him along only for support though . I made it clear to him I wanted moral support and guidance but basically don't give me too much advice . If I want your opinion I'll ask for it , but otherwise just sit there , smile and nod . 

To be honest he was just a back up . I gave him my list of questions and told him to jump on in if I'd forgot t ask anything . He was great . 

Do what you feel comfortable with and right for you . 

At the end of the day your BA is to please you no one else . Xx