Periareolar Breast Lift WITHOUT implants - effectiveness / cost

yo yo

Hi, 

I'm a little conflicted about my breasts. I've accepted that they aren't terribly unattractive but considering my age (27) and having never had children, I feel somewhat embarrassed about them. They are somewhat asymmetrical, with faded stretch marks after weight loss when I was 15 / 16, but what makes me uncomfortable is their droopiness. I'm very much aware that if it wasn't for my rapid weight gain and rapid weight loss as a teenager they would be somewhat perkier.

I'm very much averse to the idea of implants for me personally; as I'm happy with the size of my breasts as they are now (C, but on occasion a B cup) I just want a natural looking solution that reflects what I might ordinarily look like. 

For this reason I'm only really interested in a periareolar mastopexy (or a variation of it) - but I am aware there is a lot of negative criticisms of this surgery and not certain its effect will be considerable enough to suitably adjust the ptosis. 

Another factor is budget - I understand that a consultation is necessary to present a quote, and costs will vary according to each person, their surgeon and secondary factors. However I was hoping on understanding at least the parameters of potential minimum / maximum costs, if not a ball park figure. It seems to be quite easy to find quotes on breast implant surgery but not this particular mastopexy.  I have a very definite budget and won't pursue this if it is unrealistic for me - I don't particularly want to waste the time of myself and the surgeon pursuing a consultation if this is the case. 

I'm hoping that there will be some women out there who have undergone or looked into this procedure and can help me understand what the approximate costs are and whether from their experience it is a worthwhile surgery. 

Thanks in advance, 
Yo. 

FullSizeRender-6.jpg

FullSizeRender-7.jpg

FullSizeRender-8.jpg