Breast implants?! Help sos

Babyj

Hello ladies! I have surgery in 4 weeks and my doctor seems amazing! I'm scheduled with dr Kollias in Adelaide, I'm currently a size 10 b with a small body and I weight 52! Just curious of what size to go! He recommended 330cc -365 round implant and ontop of the muscle

is this too big? Or not big enough! I would like to see some photos to compare to ?

Thankyou!!

Hi @Babyj:) do you know your bwd? That's the thing that makes the biggest difference when choosing a size. Im only 53kg but my chest is quite wide with my bwd being 14cm so I went with a bigger sized implant of 450cc.

I have photos in my gallery if you want to add me as a friend to have a look. Im only 9 days post op but I'm very happy with my decision so far :) x

@EmTThanks for your reply! I can't really remember he said they're pretty close and I've got a good lift so he's putt them above the muscle ? I just don't want them to look to crazy but this is my desired look!  

I'm so new to this so I'm not sure how to look at them ? What size did you start with 

image.png

Thanks lovely :)

The pain has been a piece of cake! I've been so surprised. I honestly haven't really had any real painful days. I've been uncomfy and tight but every day has just been getting better. 

I took a while to wake up on the day, just couldn't keep my eyes open. My surgery was around 9:45 and I remember a nurse waking me and dressing me and I could just make out the clock saying 11:45. They got me out of bed and into a recliner, gave me a juice and a coffee. I drank the juice, had a sip of coffee but I couldn't eat and felt really sick. After a while of dozing on and off in the chair they wheeled me down to the car around 2:30. I can't remember much of the drive home but we got home around 4. I went to bed and slept until 6. When I woke up I felt heaps better :)

Overall it's been really easy and so worth it!

Hey @Babyj I had 350cc over the muscle (subfascial) and I'm 50kg. If you add me, you can see my progress pics. I'm 5 weeks post op. My recovery was a breeze too. Honestly, it's so much easier going above the muscle. I feel so bad for the girls with unders who endure weeks of pain (and admire their strength!). So if you're a candidate for overs, go for it. I'm measuring about a 10D now (wore a 10E post op bra with the swelling) but can also 'just' fit into 10C if it's wirefree and doesn't have moulded cups. I think 330 - 365 is a nice size. Did Dr Kollias suggest high profile or moderate profile? Mine are high profile. 

I've sent you an add :) I think high profile ! I've got another consult in 2 weeks can't wait ? My mum was freaking out so much and I think he as worried about sizing because she was freaking out! She doesn't want me to do it, but it's something I've always wanted to do! I nearly went to the cosmetic instatue but I think dr kollias is more experienced! Where did you go? @Nay

@BabyjI had surgery with Dr Kollias 5 weeks ago now! He's a fantastic surgeon but he can be quite conservative with size, therefore I would recommend picking the 365 ☺️ There's not a whole lot of difference between 330 and 365 anyway. I am 174cm tall and 65kg, I got 385 and I would say I'm very proportionate but I definitely would have loved to go bigger if I had my time again. However you have to listen to Dr K's reccomemdation, Dr K had 415cc ordered for me as well but said it would have been a big squeeze and my skin wouldn't have been able to stretch and adjust to the implant. He's perfect for a natural look and I'm sure he'll give you exactly what you want x

@Babyj I started off with not even an A cup and I'm not sure what size I am now, haven't gone bra shopping yet since I still have to wear my post op bra and feel like they've still got a lot of settling to do :) I do have some photos in my gallery and I'll keep updating as I see change happenin :)