BA with Damon Thomas

AndyDe

It went well! He's really nice, very calming and made me feel at ease.  The only thing I  would say is that the appointment finished pretty abruptly before I could ask any questions. I think this was more because I had already penciled in a surgery date with him and once we had decided on implant size there wasn't much else to go over!  But I've got his assistants email and she said to send through any questions. Most of the questions are probably more for my pre-op appointment. I had pretty much made up my mind that I was going to go ahead with it.

I feel confident that he's a great surgeon and will give me good results. He's very open and honest about expectations. Just go in with an open mind but have it clear the look you want to achieve :) He'll figure out the rest!

Let me know how your consult goes! :)

Sounds great. You must be excited!! I tried to book in a date for surgery but they told me I ha dot have a consult first. I thought I could save some time booking in a surgery date now, so I don't have to wait too long. How did you manage to book consult and surgery date? Should I speak to his PA? I would love to have my surgery in Oct as well and I'm scared they won't be able to fit me in! What size did you end up going with?

When I first enquired online with YourBreast I got a phone call from a lovely guy called Rick. I mentioned that the only dates that would work for me was the 26th,  27th or 28th of October. We scheduled my consult and he penciled in the 26th for me as dates go fast (no deposit required), and we'd confirm 100% after my consult. I rang late August which was probably just in time to get a date.  Definitely give them a call and see what they have available!  I know he'd have a cancellation list, you could put your name down for October dates :)

I was actually tossing up between Dr Thomas and Dr Andrew Greensmith and I know Dr Greensmith had a surgery spot available on the 27th, you could enquire about him too? I've only read great things about him!

We've decided to go with 450cc Mentor mod profile.  I may still change my mind and go with 400cc but I'm nervous about being too small, I'm pretty curvy. Although also panicking 450cc could be too big because boy oh boy 475cc sizers looked horrendous, I thought! I liked the vectra images though at 450cc, they didn't look too ridiculous. He takes in two sizes up and two sizes down into surgery so ultimately could go either way! Lots of thinking and researching to do :D

Also very excited and trying not to obsess too much!   Haha! :D

Time is flying by! I think 39 days to go!!

I called the MIPS directly, is that where you are having your surgery done? I called them early Sep, have a consult booked in for 11th Oct, but she said she will definitely be able to get me in sooner.... Just waiting for the call.

I know what you mean about sizing, it's a bit scary. But they are the experts, I'm sure he knows what is going to work best. I hope we are looking okay by summer time!

Yup MIPS. I think the Stonnington day surgery is there as well!  Pretty convenient. 

I'd chase them up about surgery dates available,  don't want to miss out if your heart is set on October! :)

It's such a massive decision!  It's not like a tattoo that could be lasered off, this is pretty serious surgery and difficult to rectify if it's not right!  I'm pretty anal when it comes to decisions like this, so wish I could just be like,  "right that's it, that's what I'm doing ". But definitely putting my trust in Dr Thomas. I expressed what I was after (don't want to be too big that it effects sports etc, but want some nice cleavage and roundness in my upper pole and less pointy!)  His before and afters look so good and in proportion to his clients body shape that ultimately I trust him to make the call in the end!

Wow that's so awesome! :) You must be stoked!

You can fill me in on how it all goes as I'll be 7 days after you!  

I got my vectra images emailed to me today and I must say, I'm not in love with the after ones! I know it's not entirely accurate but still, not sure  :/  They don't look as round as I was wanting.  I'm going to search the forum for topics on 3d images and after results. 

• 4 years later...
On 9/19/2016 at 10:00 PM, BamBam said:

Wow that's so awesome! You must be stoked!

You can fill me in on how it all goes as I'll be 7 days after you!  

I got my vectra images emailed to me today and I must say, I'm not in love with the after ones! I know it's not entirely accurate but still, not sure 😕  They don't look as round as I was wanting.  I'm going to search the forum for topics on 3d images and after results. 

Hi Bambam,

Did you end up getting your breast done by Mr Thomas?

I am looking to have breast surgery with him and eager to know how you went!