Nervous about booking my surgery date

Courtney_22

Hi girls 

So Iv been wanting a BA for about 5 years on and off. Never thought I'd actually get around to it but here I am. Iv saved the money been to one consult but decided to go with Dr Miroshnik in Sydney (I'm from Perth). I'm just really nervous about booking my surgery date. I know I want this but my nerves have gotten the best of me. Did anyone else feel like this? I know I just need to get on with it ? 

Thanks for any feedback 

xx

Yes I was so nervous it was crazy so totally normal how you feel ? I wanted one for many years but kinda didn't care anymore and didn't think about it and my husband said hey just do it and within a few weeks I was booked and paid and then I started freaking so bad everyday googling and stressing it was consuming me and my surgery was 3 weeks after I had my consult and now I'm 4 weeks today post and forget what I had before and now it's like nothing happened, all that stress for nothing 

@Courtney_22 I was a nervous bloody wreck leading up to my BA!

I second guessed going ahead too (read my forum topic 'second guessing going ahead with BA'), considered cancelling, almost cancelled. BA was the only thing on my mind for at least a week. 5 days out and I needed to be at peace because I really was a nervous wreck. I wrote down reasons why I wanted BA, reasons not to and studied the list.  

This forum also helped a lot.  I read through loads of previous forum topics to help put my mind at ease.

The following day I paid my remaining BA bills and vowed to not think about my BA again.  And, I didn't.  It helps not to think about it 24/7.  It was also good to keep occupied and get organised for the 2 weeks post op.

The day of surgery I was thirsty as anything, but at ease, excited even!  

On 23 September 2016 at 11:30 AM, AnnieG said:

I'm also from Perth, and looking at Dr Miroshnik! He looks amazing! Can I ask how much your BA will cost? Do you get any sort of Medicare rebate or anything???

Hi AnnieG 

no rebate as I don't have medical issues with my breadts. Roughly $12,500-$12,700 depending on implants this includes everything. Bit on the expensive side but I think it's worth it x