Cornflakegirl21

Opinions on my lips?

Hi!

So I have already had 2 X 1/2 a ml of juvaderm injections in my lips, first was around February second was in May.

I really don't want to look too "done" like I don't want it to be really obvious I've had them done I just want a bit more plumpness and fullness.

My question is do you think I should get another 1/2 ml or will it be too much?

I have uploaded a pic of me before and after.

tia!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It's a very nice difference, if you don't want too much you should leave it, It depends what your after, either way if you have temporary you will have to go back sometime to get another ml because it will eventually dissolve. I have 4mls and they don't look fish or fake lol you can't tell unless you knew me before hand, might go and get my 5th ml because my swelling has just gone done now and there's not even that much of a difference now 😒 The fuller the better but that's my opinion. 

Yep, thanks guys I will leave it for now. I feel like since I've had the 2nd ml it has lasted a bit longer. When I got the first one it seemed to fade so fast! I also workout with fairly high intensity cardio and weights 5x a week and I have been told it doesn't last as long if you workout a lot 

On 31 October 2016 at 11:20 AM, AjRj❤️ said:

Wow they look great! So this is basically 1/2 a ml? I read people that say 1ml doesn't make much difference. This is a huge difference:) 

So it would about 1 ml because I had 2x 1/2 Mls. I know after the first one it was quite subtle but I noticed a big difference after the second one!