NZNeedsBoobs

CosMediTour Australia?? Yes or No??

Hi! 
I'm desperately wanting a breast augmentation! Originally i was going to travel to Thailand for the procedure, however as i live in New Zealand getting the procedure done is Australia is far more convenient. Has anyone had there breasts done with CosMediTour in Sydney or The Goldcoast?? honest feedback would be appreciated :) Would love to hear about your experiences  

Yes gold Coast one is done at the breast academy either under Dr layt or Dr stradwick, it is a teaching hospital so the surgeon operating on you is being trained by either mentioned surgeon, I had quotes from both but found they can blow out very quickly, apart from that excellent reputation and great reviews etc haven't seen a bad outcome yet, if your looking at them because of price just be aware that the $4999 doesn't apply to everyone so get a consultation via email or Skype first and then you will get a detailed quote :)

Cosmeditour organised my consult to the GC for a lift & BA. Due to having a lift Dr Stradwick performed my surgery with assistance from another surgeon, therefore my cost was considerably higher than the advertised fee of $5k or so. In saying that I'm so happy with the results. I've seen other people's pics of lifts, reduction & implants & the shape he got for mine is fantastic. I've had follow up care by my local GP & her nurse who look after a lot of PO BAs & they are very impressed as well. I would contact the Breast Academy directly for a quote as well. Although was told the price through Cosmeditour is comparable however as I didn't go directly to them for a quote I can't say for sure. 

Would highly recommend Dr S or Dr Llayt. 

When i went to the academy for my surgery there were heaps of us there waiting and all of us were from cosmeditour. I heard some of the girls talking about the price and if it was cheaper to go direct. A few of them said that they got quotes from both places and cosmedi were cheaper - I havent seem breast academy advertise 4,990. I think their prices start much higher. 

I paid just over 5k for everything - with my meds and post op bra etc. When i spoke to my surgeon he said i was a very very standard case I guess because I am as flat as anything and my boobs werent uneven, I dont really know how that works. 

I had dr S and dr. georgio. Both were fantastic could not recommend higher! 

Hi I had my breast augmentation surgery in Thailand, I saw that you were thinking of having it done there. Mine cost $4100 and there weren't any hospital fees on top of that. I booked through Lotus Medical International who are based in Phuket, I had an English assisstant who met me at the hospital for all of my appointments so that was great. The hospital in Phuket is amazing, it's like a 5 star hotel! Lotus referred me to Dr.Narupon he was fantastic and I couldnt be happier. I dont have any info on the GC I'm afraid, just thought I'd share my experiences with Lotus and Thailand. Good luck with all your research!

On 22/03/2017 at 5:20 AM, Sarahwantsboobies2017 said:

@NZNeedsBoobs I am in the exact same boat! have you ended up having surgery yet? atm I am leaning towards cosmeditour sydney. would really appreciate your advice and story :) 

Sarah did you go any further with cosmeditour Sydney yet? 

I sent my pictures last night for a quote. I'm nervous and excited.

Do any of your friends or family have implants? None of mine do so I worry a bit about what others might say. My mum in particular will be critical ... so wouldn't tell her until it's done. 

On 2017-6-25 at 2:17 PM, Harriet said:

Sarah did you go any further with cosmeditour Sydney yet? 

I sent my pictures last night for a quote. I'm nervous and excited.

Do any of your friends or family have implants? None of mine do so I worry a bit about what others might say. My mum in particular will be critical ... so wouldn't tell her until it's done. 

hi harriet

I have had mine done but not through cosmeditour. I'm 9 days post op today! I had my surgery through YourBreast Melbourne with Dr Greensmith. My aunt had hers done at a similar age to me. I though my mum would be against it but she listened to all my reasons for wanting it done and in the end she is supportive of me. she knew it wasn't something i was jumping into, id done my research. I think she would have prefered if id waited until after kids but i wanted it now.

Hi Ladies

I'm booked for BA with breast academy through cosmeditour gold coast for 14th July, so far they have been amazing and so helpful and lovely. My friend got hers done 2wks ago and is VERY happy with the results and the whole progress. She said everyone was super lovely and made her feel so comfortable.

Not sure if it's a bit late to reply to some of these posts but I originally contacted them to get a quote, they wanted photos first. After providing photos, I got a call from one of the admin girls saying that I would need teardrops not standard and I was looking at $8K. The surgeon hadn't even looked at the photos. If I wanted to proceed, I'd have to pay $1K deposit and then the photos would be sent to the actual surgeon. Completely not impressed with this approach. Immediately gave this company a miss and went to a few other places for quotes and these other companies have been amazing. I am actually assessed by a real surgeon! I have heard that they recommend tear drops to a lot of girls... hmmm?!

On 11/28/2017 at 2:32 PM, Gosia said:

Not sure if it's a bit late to reply to some of these posts but I originally contacted them to get a quote, they wanted photos first. After providing photos, I got a call from one of the admin girls saying that I would need teardrops not standard and I was looking at $8K. The surgeon hadn't even looked at the photos. If I wanted to proceed, I'd have to pay $1K deposit and then the photos would be sent to the actual surgeon. Completely not impressed with this approach. Immediately gave this company a miss and went to a few other places for quotes and these other companies have been amazing. I am actually assessed by a real surgeon! I have heard that they recommend tear drops to a lot of girls... hmmm?!

I went through cosmedi and my rep said after I paid my deposit if I did not agree with the actual evaluation then I could get my money back, and I am not local so found it good they did the free evaluation prior to me paying anything and having to drive hours to see the surgeon. There was no pressureI was recommended round but ended up going with tear drop after my consultation with the surgeon very happy with my results.