BelleB

Will gap improve after breasts drop?

It has not even been 12 hours since my surgery and when nurse changed dressing, I was so happy. I wouldn't say before I had a large gap. The heavy feeling, the pain.. oh I'm sure it's going to be so worth it though.

IMG_2206.JPG

It depends on your anatomy. If you didn't have a wide gap before, they'll come closer together.

My gap was wide before ba, so it was still wide afterward. At 11 months post op I had revision and the gap reduced, now mine are closer together.

You are looking fabulous for being only 12 hours post op!

5 hours ago, Mama_Milks said:

It depends on your anatomy. If you didn't have a wide gap before, they'll come closer together.

My gap was wide before ba, so it was still wide afterward. At 11 months post op I had revision and the gap reduced, now mine are closer together.

You are looking fabulous for being only 12 hours post op!

Oh thank you! I definitely don't feel fabulous haha 

@BelleB Your boobs are honestly AMAZING!!!!! I had a slight gap and my surgeon said they may get closer but yes depends on anatomy. I am 7 months post and they have not changed the distance, but I quite like where they sit now they have dropped more. You know some girls request if they can have side boob like this and can't ever have it because of their anatomy! You're so lucky! 

3 hours ago, Mads1 said:

@BelleB Your boobs are honestly AMAZING!!!!! I had a slight gap and my surgeon said they may get closer but yes depends on anatomy. I am 7 months post and they have not changed the distance, but I quite like where they sit now they have dropped more. You know some girls request if they can have side boob like this and can't ever have it because of their anatomy! You're so lucky! 

Awww thank you. I'm currently recovering with a fever/cold so this is definitely the news I want to hear! Sorry when you say side boob, how can you tell I have a good side boob? ?

6 hours ago, pink butterfly said:

I had a natural gap before surgery. My surgeon went over with me a number of times that because of my anatomy, I would still have a natural gap after my BA. Yes I agree - your breasts look great!

Thank you my love.