Jump to content
donatella

February 2017 ⚽️⚽️

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone.................this is getting real for us now!  New Year 2016 will be the last ever year for me to have deflated, sour, horrific looking boobs!  NEVER AGAIN.  Cannot wait to get a new dress for NYE this year! 

KatLonsdale - I too am booked for the 9th!  I am a mix of nerves and excitement.  My very good friend had hers done on the 20th of Dec and she is doing soo well - she said the only negative is a little bit of "pulling" and feeling like your boobs are "full"- just like when your milk comes in to breast feed.  She has not taken any pain meds accept for Panadol but she swears by the Valium which helped her muscles relax! 

I have put on 2.5kg over Christmas and will now work bloody hard to get that off and do LOADS of push ups before this surgery.  Apparently this is a difficulty post surgery due to the location of the implants and impact on pectoral muscle. 

Anyway looking forward to sharing this journey with you all............ Only 5 weeks away now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I'll be February 10th for a BA with Dr Richardson. My consult isn't until Jan 24th so I'm not sure what size or profile yet. I've booked Feb 10, but that will make me 3 week post op when we go on holiday to south Africa with a 4 year old and a toddler. Hope I won't be overdoing it. I generally heal quickly, but I guess nothing is predictable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Elle81 did your implants change significantly after breastfeeding your first if you don't mind me asking? I will be having one more baby after my BA - the reason I'm not waiting is that with both my boys I could still wear my normal bras when I was pregnant and breastfeeding - they were just a bit fuller than normal - not even any cleavage - that and if I wait, I can't guarantee we'll be in a financial position again that I can spare 10k 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, no I wouldn't say they changed a lot after my first. To start with it was a bad boob job, 15 years old lol and then I gained and lost 20kg 🙊 Each pregnancy... 3 in 5 years the last two are only 14 months apart. So they've been through a lot. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey girls... Starting to get a little bit organised now with a my list of things to start doing from 2 weeks before. Wont be long! Just bought a travel pillow from Trade Secret $7.95 and also bought a zippered sports bra online from Aliexpress. Pic incl if anyone is interested. Cant believe it's "next month" now!  I am having second thoughts of going bigger 😏 Dr suggested 320cc teardrop UHP and Im currently a deflated 10C cup, so I know I have a bit of tissue there already. I am a pettite 59kg with narrow shoulders, but I REALLY dont want to have that feeling of wishing I went bigger. Is anyone else having second thoughts on size??

Capture+_2017-01-06-10-07-02.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2017 at 8:40 PM, Elle81 said:

Hi ladies, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if I can hop on your thread? I'm booked in on the 10th Jan :) BA with Dr Szalay!!! 

Hi Elle81!

I'm also with Dr Szalay and was originally going to be in January - but now it's on Feb 1st! But I'm sure we can still be friends even though we're on different forums now! I'm so excited, been planning new boobies for nearly 4 years, just haven't done it! Now it's booked and a little scary that it's all falling into place :)

Have you had your consult with Dr S? I had my initial one over the phone as I am in north qld.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/01/2017 at 10:18 AM, KatLonsdale said:

Hey girls... Starting to get a little bit organised now with a my list of things to start doing from 2 weeks before. Wont be long! Just bought a travel pillow from Trade Secret $7.95 and also bought a zippered sports bra online from Aliexpress. Pic incl if anyone is interested. Cant believe it's "next month" now!  I am having second thoughts of going bigger 😏 Dr suggested 320cc teardrop UHP and Im currently a deflated 10C cup, so I know I have a bit of tissue there already. I am a pettite 59kg with narrow shoulders, but I REALLY dont want to have that feeling of wishing I went bigger. Is anyone else having second thoughts on size??

Capture+_2017-01-06-10-07-02.png

Do you have a photo of your dream boobs Kat? Easier to see if will be too small although starting with a C cup certainly works in your favour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Girls!!

Im so excited to find a Feb group that can share my experience :)

I am booked in on Feb 20th With Dr Lee at the Cosmetic Institute in the Goldcoast. I am getting 385cc high profile under the muscle.

Im very small and hoping they wont look stupid big. But a lot of girls on here have reassured me that they wont :)

Im only new to Cosmetic Journey but bloody over the moon that I found it with all the amazing girls and their help on here!

7 weeks to go for me! Super excited!:D

PS. I want a Boobie Count Down! how do I get one? @Kelburgess 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hoolahann said:

Hey Girls!!

Im so excited to find a Feb group that can share my experience :)

I am booked in on Feb 20th With Dr Lee at the Cosmetic Institute in the Goldcoast. I am getting 385cc high profile under the muscle.

Im very small and hoping they wont look stupid big. But a lot of girls on here have reassured me that they wont :)

Im only new to Cosmetic Journey but bloody over the moon that I found it with all the amazing girls and their help on here!

7 weeks to go for me! Super excited!:D

PS. I want a Boobie Count Down! how do I get one? @Kelburgess 

 

Hey Hoolahann,

I downloaded an app called Amazing days abd then created it from there with a boob inspo picture as the background. Woo hoo love my boobie counter. I started at 12 weeks now down to 3 weeks 1 day. Can't wait for our journey ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this is the line up so far for the Feb Boobies :D

1st - @Tamara82

2nd - @Kelburgess

9th - @mum24 & @KatLonsdale

10th - @Wandering Fairy

20th - @donatella & ME! Hoolahann

22nd - @Shimmie17

Its coming up fast ladies!! :lol:

Also Donatella, what's your Drs snapchat name? I would love to watch it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hoolahann said:

So this is the line up so far for the Feb Boobies :D

1st - @Tamara82

2nd - @Kelburgess

9th - @mum24 & @KatLonsdale

10th - @Wandering Fairy

20th - @donatella & ME! Hoolahann

22nd - @Shimmie17

Its coming up fast ladies!! :lol:

Also Donatella, what's your Drs snapchat name? I would love to watch it :)

Thank you for doing the list I am time poor 😜

It's DrEddyDona I'll definitely remind everyone on the day to watch 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, donatella said:

Has everyone got their hospital outfit? I want something cute 😂

My surgery is in Sydney so I'm thinking a sleeveless zip up top and shorts still looking 

I was thinking just a sleeveless sundress as it's something quick and easy to get off and on. I don't have any zip up or button up shirts apart from a hoodie, but the nurse said that the dress would be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Elle81! I'm new to this forum too. I'm having my first consultation with Dr Szalay on Monday. I've been doing some insanely intense research, watching YouTube videos and vlogs of other girls experiences. Could you pretty please let me know exactly how your surgery went and what happened ect?

I have so many friends who've had BA's and they all pretty much said they just went in, fell asleep and woke up with boobs.

I've also heard it's very tolerable pain and others have said they needed 3 weeks off and it was excruciating. I have so many questions haha I don't really know how to use this forum thingy either but any help you could give me I really appreciate!

 

also huge congrats on your boobies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...